1: Hana (하나)

Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"I'm home! Honey?" His voice echoes as Taeyeon takes off his shoes and put it neatly on the rack.

"Daddy!" He let out of a big smile when seeing the little girl running to him excitedly.


"Hey princess!" Taeyeon lifts his five years old daughter in his arms and kisses her cheek. "You smelled so good" He playfully kisses her making her daughter giggle feeling tickling.

"I've bath with mommy today" Her cute small hands hold her dad's cheeks and kiss him on lips.

"Where's mommy?" Taeyeon put his daughter down.

"In the kitchen, babe!" The voice replies

"Let me help you" His daughter takes Taeyeon's briefcase.

Taeyeon smiles while ruffling her hair. "Gumawo, Juhyun-ah" Juhyun runs to the living room with his briefcase before Taeyeon makes his way to the kitchen, finding his wife making dinner for them. His hands slip into her waist from behind and kiss her cheek.

"Hi" Taeyeon whispers to his wife's ear. Tiffany smiles when Taeyeon's chin rested on her shoulder.

Tiffany stops in what she doing and turned, kissing the lips "Welcome home, Tae"

"What did you cook today? I'm hungry" Taeyeon asks while pouted cutely.

"Bulgogi for tonight. Your favorite and Juhyun" Tiffany caress Taeyeon's hair

"That's sound delicious" Taeyeon grins

"Go take shower first. Dinner will be served soon"

"Can we eat first? I'm starving" That's true, Taeyeon just manage to have a sandwich only for lunch as he was rushing for the meeting.

Tiffany shakes her head "Nope, shower first. I still need to prepare dinner. Come on, you just need 5 minutes to shower"

"Fine" Taeyeon pouts again making Tiffany peck his lips. "Go go" She smiles, pats Taeyeon's shoulder asking him to let her waist go as she needs to continue cook.

Taeyeon makes his way to their bedroom and changes his clothes for the shower. He steps out from the bathroom only with a towel wrapped around his waist and finds his little girl standing in their room with a white shirt and pants.

"Daddy, your shirt!" Juhyun grins.

Taeyeon squats down to his daughter "Aigoo, Juhyun is so smart. Gumawoyo" Taeyeon talks with a cute tone.

Juhyun is hopping around as she is excited. "Hurry up daddy! Mommy said dinner is ready,"

"Arraso, arraso. Go sit at your place first. Daddy will come later"

Juhyun nods in understand and runs out of his room. Taeyeon chuckle, finding his little girl is cute. Taeyeon wears the white shirt and pants Juhyun gives him and dries his hair before went out of the room, joining his family for dinner.

....

"Anna? Elsa? Kristoff? Sven? Samantha?"

Olaf paused and laughed alone in the woods

"I don't even know a Samantha!"

Taeyeon and Juhyun are laughing at the scene. They are watching the frozen 2 for the nth time and the famous scene never fails to make them laugh every time they watched it. They are resting on the couch with Juhyun sitting Taeyeon's lap and the time shows 10 p.m already.

"Juhyun-ah, it almost your bedtime" Tiffany walkout from the kitchen.

"But mommy, the movie hasn't finished yet" Juhyun whines

"You've watched it many times, Juhyun. Let's continue it tomorrow, okay?"

"But-"

"Hey, what if I read you your favorite story? You can choose your book you want" Taeyeon persuade his little girl.

"Really?!" Juhyun is happy. She then went down from her dad's lap and running to her room before Taeyeon stand up and following his daughter. Tiffany mouthed thanks to her husband and Taeyeon reply with a smile.

"Let see what book do you want to read today?" Taeyeon sits beside Juhyun on her bed.

"Winnie the Pooh?" Taeyeon raises his brows. He notices the book cover is different from the usual book he read for her before. "I never see this book before?"

"Mommy bought it for me. We went to the bookstore today!"

Taeyeon chuckles seeing her daughter excited whenever she got a new book. Instead of dolls or toys, Juhyun always asking them to buy her new storybook which makes Taeyeon and Tiffany gladly do so. Being only a five years old kid, they are so happy when Juhyun shows her interest in books at such a young age even though the girl cannot read the alphabet fully yet.

Taeyeon ruffles his daughter's hair before he opened the book and read it for his daughter.
 


. . .
 


Sitting on the couch while watching television, Tiffany glance at the clock and wonder why her husband still hasn't come out from their daughter's room yet. She stands and makes her way to the room. She peeks through the door slowly. Tiffany frowns when she sees Juhyun is reading the book instead of Taeyeon who was already fallen asleep beside the little girl.

Tiffany opens the door wide and steps in "Juhyun?"

"Mommy, shh!" Juhyun places her tiny finger on her lips, telling her mother to quiet.

"Why are you reading the book?" Tiffany asks her daughter.

"Daddy fell asleep again after he read the sixth page. So I read it myself, mommy"

Tiffany could not contain her laugh anymore. Knowing her husband, she already expects this would happen as reading a book is not always Taeyeon's favorite.

"Please forgive your daddy, Juhyun-ah" Tiffany could not stop giggling

"Gwechana. At least he broke his old records"

"Can you understand the alphabet yet?"

"I know some. Not everything but I can just see the picture" Juhyun shrugs as she doesn't mind.

"Give it to mommy. Mommy will read it for you" Tiffany sit on the free space beside Juhyun. She's glad they bought her a wide bed enough to fit three of them.

After 10 minutes of reading, Juhyun finally sleeps with her face facing the sleeping Taeyeon. Tiffany closes the book and smiles warmly, watching her two favorite people sleeping soundly. She kisses her daughter's forehead before her hand move to Taeyeon's hair, brushing it gently.

Her mind suddenly flashes to their past. Remembering their journey life back then making Tiffany smiles warmly.
 


. . .



It all began in high school when they were 18. They were classmates but they were not close and talk when need only. Taeyeon was just an ordinary student who loved sleeping in the library school, not a social type, never bother with anything around him, and wish to has a simple life meanwhile Tiffany was 180 degrees different than Taeyeon. The girl was popular in high school, coming from a rich family and smart girl.

One day, Taeyeon was invited to Tiffany's birthday party which made him confuse at the sudden invitation. At first, Taeyeon was refused to go as he was not a party's type but after being persuaded by his best friend, Yuri. He finally agreed.

That night, Taeyeon went to the party"Look who's here! The nerd Taengoo!" One of his classmates who known as a naughty at school announce at other guests when Taeyeon arrived at her mansion. Taeyeon rolled his eyes and decide to ignore him and went to the pool at the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter