Afternoon

Bday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     Jongwoon left the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist and one in his hand drying his hair, droplets of water running down his body since he didn't bother drying himself. He left the towel resting around his shoulder as he entered their room, walking towards the closet where he proceeded to fish out an oversized shirt and his sweatpants along with his boxers. He slipped it on quickly, throwing both towels on the hamper next to the door before leaving the room. Kkoming and Melo both ran past him and he frowned before walking towards the living room, where Hyukjae was sitting on the couch, looking at his phone with a smile on his lips. Jongwoon threw himself on the space next to him and let his head rest on Hyukjae’s thighs, playing with his free hand and sometimes pressing kisses on his open palm. There was a peaceful silence between them, being broken once in a while every time Hyukjae would laugh with whatever he was seeing on his phone, but Jongwoon found he did not mind, instead he was too focused on hearing his laugh to care. He felt like he was too smitten over him – at this point, even Hyukjae’s laugh sounded like music to his ears.

“Hyung,” Hyukjae giggled and raised his eyes so he could look at Jongwoon, who in turn turned to look at him. “Heechul hyung told you to ‘hold your at least for one day or at this point Hyukjae will get pregnant’ . He said that it is your fault that no one could reach me at midnight.” He turned the screen of his phone, letting Jongwoon read what was on the screen. Jongwoon blushed at the lewd content in Heechul’s texts, feeling the tip of his ears burning because they were too graphic . “He sent me tons of loving messages after that, though. And Donghae texted me too. Apparently, he cried while writing me a long text telling me how much he loves having me in his life. It was cute. Shindong hyung texted me a picture of him crying, he looked cute with his face all red.”

“Donghae crying over you is nothing new, though. He cried a lot last year too, because you were growing up so fast .” He mimicked the other’s tone, smiling when Hyukjae laughed hard at that. “He is really a cutie. I will feel betrayed if he is not going to cry on my birthday, he did it last time so now it has to happen every year.”

“Hey, hyung, you can’t call him cutie, I am going to feel jealous.” Hyukjae huffed jokingly, caressing Jongwoon’s hair. “But yeah, it will be weird if one day he stops being emotional. We thought he was going to stop once he started dating Shindong hyung but it got worse.” He sighed, still remembering the day he had to hold a crying Donghae in his arms for hours – it was just for twenty minutes, but still – because he had accidentally confessed to Shindong and the older disappeared for minutes only to appear in front of Donghae’s door later. It was traumatic seeing them smitten over each other after and Hyukjae left as soon as he could to hide in Jongwoon’s chest and pretend that the image of his two best friends kissing did not traumatize him forever.

“You are worse than him Hyukkie, you are the last person that can .” Jongwoon chuckled. “Did you forget the day I confessed to you and you cried for hours without letting me know why and once you calmed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter