Waiting

Bday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     It took them a bit longer than expected to leave the house after they finished eating, too lost in sharing kisses and gentle caresses to remember the plans they had made. Once they did remember that Hyukjae was supposed to be going to Donghae’s house they rushed to change their clothes and left the house, with Jongwoon driving him there because he had to meet Siwon for their plan and Donghae’s house was on the way anyways. The drive was peaceful aside from the occasional jokes Hyukjae would say, throwing Jongwoon on a giggling fit every time.

“I will call you when everything is done, okay?” Jongwoon uttered softly and held the younger's hand once he stopped the car, placing soft kisses on the back of his hand. He smiled a bit hearing Hyukjae’s small chuckle at the tickling sensation, grasping the younger’s hands with his two hands so he could play with his fingers.

“Do I really have to stay in Donghae's house? I’d rather stay in our house than see Donghae shedding tears over nothing..” Hyukjae whined then jerked away when he felt Jongwoon release his hand to poke him. “Jongwoon!” He pouted and at the sound of the older's soft laugh, Hyukjae sulked more, crossing his arms over his chest.

“Fine, fine. I stopped.” Jongwoon replied between chuckles and cleared his throat after seeing Hyukjae glaring at him. “And to answer your question, yes, you have to. Now go, Donghae is waiting for you inside. He said he will cook curry for you.” He added, locking his gaze to Hyukjae who was reaching for his bag in the backseat. 

The younger hummed as a reply and was about to pull the handle to open the door when a hand stopped him and felt a familiar weight on his side. He closed his eyes and let out a soft sight before facing Jongwoon. “What is it this time-” the moment he opened his eyes, he gasped when he noticed his face was close to his. They were so close he could feel Jongwoon's breath fanning his lips. 

“You forgot my goodbye kiss.” Jongwoon murmured, made Hyukjae’s cheeks turn light pink from embarrassment. He tried to jerk his head away but the older was quick to notice his intention, holding him by his nape and tilting his head close to him. 

“A-Ah, hyung, not here. Hae could be looking, what are you thinking..” Hyukjae stuttered, eyes were shaking, glancing everywhere as he was trying to avoid the older's gaze.

“Of kissing you, what does it look like?” Jongwoon asked in a soft voice, his eyes focused on Hyukjae’s lips, still red and a bit bruised from the bites he had left on those soft, plumpy lips from all the kisses they had shared earlier. His breath got caught in his throat when Hyukjae his lower lip and he moved a bit closer, only stopping when Hyukjae put a hand in his chest.

“We.. kissed a lot already, hyung..” He muttered shyly, making the older smile in amusement. Hyukjae is just so cute to his own good.. Jongwoon thought, chuckling a little. And he looks so ravishing when he is like this..

“That was because you were the one kissing me first. I guess you couldn’t resist, hm?” Jongwoon said, laughing when Hyukjae’s cheeks turned even more red though he stopped once he hit his arm weakly. “It is my turn to kiss you now.”

“Shut up, hyung. Leave your turn for later.” Hyukjae pecked his lips to shut Jongwoon up, unconsciously his lower lip to catch a trace of the other’s taste. "There. I kissed you. Can I go now?"

“Hm, not yet. I want more than a quick peck.” Jongwoon frowned and moved so he could finally kiss him fully on the lips, taking in Hyukjae’s surprised gasp the opportunity to slip his tongue in. His lips moved slowly, gently coercing Hyukjae to reciprocate it, though his tongue was anything but gentle as it explored Hyukjae’s mouth. He smirked once a sigh escaped the younger’s mouth and he finally started kissing him back, making Jongwoon’s hand move from Hyukjae’s nape to grip his hair. Their lips moved languidly against each other, hands roaming and exploring until Hyukjae pulled back once Jongwoon unconsciously slipped his hand under his shirt.

“There, you had your kiss.” Hyukjae whispered breathlessly, pecking Jongwoon’s lip once more. Jongwoon’s hand left his skin, a small flush on his cheeks when he noticed where they were and Hyukjae chuckled at that, pecking his lips once again.  “Can I go now, hyung?”

“Of course.” Jongwoon replied quietly and adjusted Hyukjae’s hair as well as he could. “Have fun with Hae.”

“Mhm.. Please don’t take too long, hyung. Or else I will miss you too much.” Hyukjae said before he opened the door, leaving the car in quick steps so he could pretend the blush in his face did not exist, fanning himself a few times. Jongwoon smiled softly at that, shaking his head before pulling off.

     The moment Jongwoon reached the cafe he felt his stomach knotting in anxiety and a tingly feeling running through his body, leaving him antsy once he entered the cafe. As always, Siwon had already arrived and was sitting on a table next to the window, sipping on his cup of what Jongwoon assumed that was the usual americano he would buy. He approached the other in light steps, hoping that his expression showed that he looked relaxed instead of panicked.

“Hyung, I ordered a coffee for you already. I hope you also like drinking a latte.” Was what Siwon said as a greeting, pointing at the cup in front of him that Jongwoon only noticed now that he had mentioned it. Jongwoon grabbed it and greedily drank the liquid to soothe his suddenly dry throat, barely noticing the chuckle that escaped Siwon’s lips. “Anxious?”

“Yeah.” Jongwoon admitted easily once his mouth let go of the straw, a sigh escaping his lips as he allowed his mind to wander to the negative points

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter