Morning

Bday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     Early in the morning, a few hours after the sun was up and the morning breeze was a bit warmer, Jongwoon woke up from his slumber when his phone alarm rang a few times, making him rush to turn it off to stop the loud noise. He slipped out of the bed, feet touching the cold floor which made shivers run through his body as he stretched his sore muscles from the activities that kept both him and Hyukjae up last night. That surprise birthday was a good idea.. maybe we can repeat next year, he thought to himself as he left the room and walked towards the kitchen, where he proceeded to brew himself a cup of coffee. He hummed to himself as his fingers played with some of the things on the counter, thinking of what he could do for the rest of Hyukjae's birthday. Maybe they could eat the strawberry cake that had been stored in the fridge the day before for breakfast.. they forgot to eat it since they were too busy making out to remember about the dessert. Knowing how the younger liked to eat sweet things early in the morning, that cake would be a good idea..

Jongwoon sighed as he poured the coffee on his mug, blowing it gently before taking a sip, enjoying the feeling of the warm drink running down his throat. It was a day where he could pamper Hyukjae as much as he wanted, but at the same time, he was lost on what he could do for him. Cooking wasn't something he was very good at, so cooking for Hyukjae was a no no unless he wanted to send him to the hospital.. And having the younger spending his birthday in a hospital because of food poisoning isn’t on his plans. He breathed heavily, taking another sip and watching, surprised, as their two puppies started running towards him, pawing at his leg for a bit of attention. “Hey, you two.” Jongwoon cooed, leaving the mug on the counter so he could bend down and pet them. He heard the door of the bedroom close and smiled, petting them one more time before moving to put their bowls on the floor with fresh water and dog food. Hyukjae entered the kitchen while rubbing his eyes, yawning as he dragged himself to sit on the counter next to where Jongwoon was sitting. “Good mornin’,” he greeted sleepily, smiling when Jongwoon approached him to kiss his cheek.

“Slept well?” Jongwoon asked softly, brushing the messy strands out of his face. Hyukjae nodded and blinked a few times, wanting to clear his vision. “Good. I am going to make a hot chocolate for you, does that sound good?” Another nod and Jongwoon chuckled, kissing his cheek once again before moving to the fridge. A peaceful silence filled the kitchen as Jongwoon stood in front of the stove, gently mixing the chocolate, heavy cream and milk inside the small pot. His eyes widened in surprise when arms wrapped around his waist but he smiled when he felt the warmth of Hyukjae’s body against his. “What are you doing?”

“It is so cold..” Came Hyukjae’s answer, so low that Jongwoon barely heard it. “And your body is warm.” He completed a little later, listening as Jongwoon turned off the stove and turned in his hold. Hyukjae let go of his waist to cup his face instead, gently caressing his cheek with his thumb. “Are you done making it?” Jongwoon nodded and held Hyukjae’s waist, pulling him closer to his body so that their chests were touching. He grinned when Jongwoon lowered his head a bit, bringing their lips close but it was not enough. “Will you give me my birthday kiss now?” He whispered quietly, holding his breath in anticipation. Jongwoon’s birthday kisses were always the best.

“Consider it your morning kiss instead. I will keep your birthday kiss for later tonight.” Jongwoon winked and Hyukjae blushed, showing that the meaning of his words were understood clearly. Hyukjae’s eyelids fluttered close when Jongwoon’s lips brushed against his, teeth gently nipping his lower lip which caused him to gasp and only then Jongwoon kissed him, a soft press of lips until he finally moved his lips against Hyukjae’s, starting a slow, loving kiss. The hands that were resting on Hyukjae’s waist started a gentle caress that had him sighing, his body feeling as light as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter