06-

OUR LEVEL 2

HAPPY READING ^_^ .

 

 


 

 

 

NARA MIRA JIYUN GEUMSHIK


 

RAVN/YOUNGJO SEOHO LEEDO/GUNHAK


 

KEONHEE HWANWOONG XION/DONGJU


 

CYA/GIWOOK DONGMYEONG YOUR DAD


 

 


 
















 

 








 

It's been almost a week since it happened. Leedo has been taking care of you every day and night as he knows how hard for you to calm down and forget about the incident. While Hwanwoong and Jiyun have been helping you and Leedo by taking care of Geumshik for the meantime. While you were sitting on your couch facing the window. Looking at the scenery, being peaceful at the moment. Leedo looked at you from the kitchen area and sighed.














 

Is she going to be fine.




 

Hope so Jiyun ah. She has been spacing out for almost a week already.




 

I just hope she is back to normal.




 

I think she will. Besides no one can let her happier than this little guy




 

Daddy. I want mommy.




 

Geumshik ah. Mommy is sick she will be better soon and play with you.




 

Daddy, I'm sleepy.





 

Dont worry oppa i will handle him. Babe lets go and reads him stories.




 

Magical stories.you want that Geumshik.




 

YAY STORY STORY.....




 

Hyung. You should talk to your wife. She needs your comfort the most. Who knows she is fine with you.




 

Well I will talk to her. Just don't make my son have nightmares. Or both of you will be cleaning the trash today.




 

Oh please i'm expert at that.









 

Both Hwanwoong and Jiyun bring Geumshik to his bedroom while Leedo grabs a glass of water and brings it to you. You saw his reflection and gave a weak smile before looking at him. He went to your eye level and smiled at you. Holding your hands with his free hand.
















 

You should not tire both of them with Geumshik oppa. I can take care of him




 

Babe. You're not stable yet. Besides, Geumshik loves them.




 

How cute...




 

Nara.... are you okay.... you should not think too much. It will stress you out.




 

Im fine. At least now that I'm with you. I feel peace




 

Nara....




 

You want to know something. I'm glad that my dad forced me to marry you. Because he knows that my level with Xion is not a match. Now i see how he changes so much that makes me more traumatized.




 

Hey... still i'm always here to be with you.




 

I just realize how different your love and his love is . It's strange isn't it.




 

Nara. As long as you are happy. I'm always happy with you.




 

Thanks honey... you the sweetest.




 

Well, do you wanna go out as a family tomorrow. Since we have a month more till we start working.




 

I would love that. Come let me put you to sleep. I'm guessing they sleep along with Geumshik.




 

Aren't they cute. It's like they are our reliable children.




 

We should really make them his godparents. Won't they love him




 

Says someone who told me not to tire them




 

Hey... i'm hungry. Can we just eat something.




 

Babe... is ramyeon okay




 

Aigooo.......













 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆















 

Oh come on Xion. When will you just give up




 

I will when I face a dead end. Now let me free hyung please.




 

Yah you can't unless you are stable again. Ravn hyung won't let the doctor discharge you unless you promise what you do.




 

Promise. I'm sick of that word. It makes me crazy. More like I'm crazy for Nara. HAHAHAH I'm so in love with her.




 

You know what. I'm gonna let the doctor put you to sleep for days.




 

Dare me hyung. Dare me.




 

Son Dongju knock it off.




 

Urgh this guy again. What do you want.




 

Your brother cant meet you here. He ask me to make a visit while try and help Keonhee hyung.




 

Yah dont even waste your time. Go home fool




 

Giwook ah. What brings you here.




 

Well someone told me that i should help this crazy psycho. But at the same time i'm guessing that he turn like this because of him meeting Nara.




 

YAH DONT YOU DARE STEAL HER FROM ME. she is mine... SHE IS ONLY MINE.




 

I swear i'm gonna transfer him to the white box. This place is so cruel.




 

So she did trigger him.




 

Both trigger each other. Nara has been sick for almost a week. She didn't even leave the house.




 

Then who is taking care of her son.




 

Wait what....




 

Im saying who is taking care of her son.




 

She has a son.... a son.... both of them.... they....




 

There he goes again




 

What do you mean again.









 

Keonhee sighs and brings Giwook out of the room. He closes the door and they start to hear things breaking. Both look behind the glass window. They saw Xion were raging and breaking everything he sees. Giwook is confused while Keonhee just sigh while looking at Xion.












 

That triggers him too.




 

The first time is when he found out that they were engaged. Second is when both got married. This is the third time.




 

He can't control his emotions. Am I right.




 

That one. Another reason is he cant move from the past. Unlike you. You are just a player.




 

Hyung that is really triggering.




 

Well we all hope that you could help him. But his condition getting worst every time the word Nara appear. It will be more worst when he saw her. That is more dangerous.




 

Dangerous as he might kill someone.




 

He might just kill without any emotions that is the least thing we want to feel worried about




 

Hyung. When I saw them. She was scared and traumatized after I told them what happened to Xion.




 

Wait. You met them.




 

Well duh. They bumped into me and all i see is Nara holding her son. Next thing i know they left. But Leedo hyung looks mad.




 

He is Nara husband for a reason Giwook ah.




 

Im guessing her father is dealing by level




 

What do you mean.




 

Well when i was dating Nara. Her dad kept saying that my level is not a match with Nara. Which end up me being a player and where i am right now




 

So you're telling me. All of the problems happened because of Nara Dad is controlling her life




 

You can say that. I mean she is super wealthy. Her father is above her. He would do anything for business and ruin the one that is close to her.




 

So that's what happened between you and her.




 

Yeah. Kind off. But i don't regret it. Because I know she deserves better. Like hlse she is in Leedo hyung care. She looks healthy from what i see.




 

Well i guess new tea is being made for the truth




 

They need closure.... Without it. They won't have a peaceful life here.....