15 -

OUR LEVEL 2

HAPPY READING ^_^ .

 

 


 

 

 

NARA MIRA JIYUN GEUMSHIK


 

RAVN/YOUNGJO SEOHO LEEDO/GUNHAK


 

KEONHEE HWANWOONG XION/DONGJU


 

CYA/GIWOOK DONGMYEONG YOUR DAD


 

 


 



















 

 








 

Its been a month ever since the incident happened. Geumshik were still having traumas and getting therapy every singke day without a miss. Leedo insist of you having the same tjing but you decline as you just wanted to focus on recovering yourself from the deep shot you got. As it kinda affects some of your muscle tissues ao it took longer for you to heal. Also you have been getting fevers since you kept having nightmares which makes the doctir thinks that you should stay longer. As you are getting your blood pressure read. You saw Dongmyeong and Giwook came inside with a smile. You smile and wave back.











 

You look healthy.




 

Not as healthy as this injury.




 

Is that deep. Even if the heal takes about two weeks.




 

Well ia that deep. I will get this stitch out soon. So where is the rest.




 

Busy with their work. Leedo is at home with Geumshik. They have been in a rough day today.




 

I know how it feels. So any news or anything i need to declare.




 

Well smae old question from the higher ups. Why did you use the sniper team to just shoot out of the main point.




 

Because I know killing him won't be as good as him killing me guys.




 

Well that leads him in coma as all the shots are away from the major organs. Im still wondering how Giwook knows your signal.




 

Perks of being her ex....




 

Nurse can you give us some moment to talk.




 

Sure do Miss Nara.




 

Smart move. Really smart move.




 

Shut it. Well if you want to know. He knows my eyes well. That is why i express the risk through my eyes. Yet stupid people just blind.




 

So you are saying that your husband is stupid.




 

He is not. If he is he wont stop me from doing it.




 

Yet you still do it. Getting 12 sniper spread out and shoot the minor parts so he wont be able to get away.




 

And im here get shot by him before he drops down.




 

Well seems like you are totally fine. The higher up agree to talk to your dad bout everything that you tell us. Also special bodygaurds will be everywhere. Its your husband demands.




 

If that makes him feel relieved then i will be fine.




 

If that so. Your case will be on hold. Till Xion wakes up from his coma and your cade will go on till its case closed. We wont need investigate you

Just hope for the best.




 

Giwook ah. Thanks. For everything




 

Thats what friends do Nara. Even how jerk i am. I aint leaving this friendship away.




 

Yeah yeah. Well we gotta go. Call us if anything happens.




 

Sure. Thanks guys.









 

They left the room leaving you all alone. You got nothing to do so you just take a nap. Hours passed you are still in your nap. Leedo came by alone since Geumshik doesnt want to leave the house. So he ask Hwanwoong and Jiyun to take care of him while he went to the hospital to take care of you. He look at you sleeping peacefully. He smile with relieved. He stop his actions when you move from your sleep. You slowly open your eyes and smile to see your husband right beside you. You tried to sat up but Leedo help you with it letting Leedo sit on the edge of the bed.














 

Honey...




 

Well you could atleast have more sleep babe.




 

Nah i was bored so i slept. Where is Geumshik.




 

He wont leave the house. He misses you.




 

I miss him too. Well he must be tired after all things thag has happened to him.




 

Yeah at least no one left.




 

Still honey. Im sorry for risking my life.




 

Nara... its over now. You are here breathing. Im happy that you are still alive.




 

Thank you for everything. Like really everything.




 

Nara...







 

You grab his hand and hold it firmly while your eyes were filled with tears.








 

Without you i feel like i wont be out here living normally. Even now dad finally understand what is really happening. At first i was super mad that Dad disapproved my relationship with Xion. But now i know why he tries to seperate me away from him.




 

Well now atleast you are much more happier right.




 

Yeah. Because you show me that last love is more important than first love. Which i am thankful for because we have a family now. I want to focus on us. Our level is no way near my past.




 

I promise i wont let you down. I will protect you.




 

Thanks hun...





 

Miss Shira here is yor meal and do take your meds after eating




 

Thanks nurse.





 

Did you miss out lunch today.




 

I slept all the way after Dongmyeong and Giwook came. Some things here and there so yeah.




 

Aigoo.... well let me feed you.




 

You know you dont have to right.




 

I insist. You are my wife and its been so long since i feed you




 

Honey really. You fed me like yesterday




 

Baby please.




 

Fine fine. You are lucky that i love you the most













 

You smile and let him feed you. Its finally the time where you dont have to be worried about the danger. You were glad that Leedo was by your side all the time and you just want to focus on your family. From there your happiness is way more better than the previous years. With just Leedo and Geumshik. You are happy with what you have....








 

The end.