12 -

OUR LEVEL 2

HAPPY READING ^_^ .

 

 


 

 

 

NARA MIRA JIYUN GEUMSHIK


 

RAVN/YOUNGJO SEOHO LEEDO/GUNHAK


 

KEONHEE HWANWOONG XION/DONGJU


 

CYA/GIWOOK DONGMYEONG YOUR DAD


 

 


 

















 

 









 

Ahjussi. Where are we... i want mommy




 

Yah just stay quiet and stop whining.




 

MOMMYYYYYY




 

YAH YAH YAH STOP IT.







 

Geumshik have been crying ever since he didnt see his mom in his sight. As he was tied on a chair with metal scraps surrounding him. Xion were sitting on a wrecked up chair looking so pissed off while staring at the crying kid. He starts to feel frustrated and took out a napkin and wipe the tears. Geumshik stop crying and were sobbing as he knows that no one would help him. After minutes have passed Geumshik stay quiet and look on his feet. He lost his shoes while he was on his way to where his was bought at. Xion sigh and went near him.













 

You do look like your mom dont you.




 

Mommy.....




 

But your attitude is like your dad. I feel disgusted when you are blood to him.




 

Mommy......




 

Yah kiddo. You would have been my son if it werent your mom cheating on me. Dont you know how hard for me to stay alive being a psycho lunatic. It is because of your stupid mom.







 

Geumshik stay quiet which makes Xion more annoyed. He show Geumshik a picture of you in his phone and smiled wickedly.








 

Yah look at her. This is your mom 6 freaking years ago. Isnt she pretty




 

Mommmyyyy.......




 

Yah stop crying. Aishh jinjja. All you do is cry cry cry just like your stupid mom.




 

Ahjussi. Why you doing this..




 

You asking me why. Its because your dad stole the love of my life away.




 

Momm-




 

YAH STOP IT.








 

Just then his phone rang. Xion smile creepyly and answer the call.










 

~ hello there brother

 

~ yah where are you

 

~ oh just taking a fresh air out somewhere with someone.

 

~ who are you with

 

~ oh just someone.... heheh dont worry about me i will be fine

 

~ tell me where are you and the child.

 

~ well if they want to survive they have to make a deal with me.

 

~ what deal... Xion dont do stupid things

 

~ time is ticking brother. If not this little guy will sure be my next meal

 

~ YAH SON DONGJ.....











 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆














 

We have the special force patrolling




 

They are our backup right.




 

My team wont hesitate to push the trigger if you drag the signal. Dongju is consider a criminal.




 

He has not kill anyone yet. How is he a criminal.




 

Just say theres a report said that theres a dead body nearby. So back to the plan so you are approaching him first right.





 

I have to. But you need to be fast. That psycho brother of mine isnt joking around like he would.




 

We need to distract him then.




 

Distractions wont work. Besides he will sure drag time if we didnt meet his deal.




 

Why not.




 

Then let me distract him.




 

Honey....




 

No. He have my child and he wants me to be in this matter.




 

Honey. You are riskimg your life. I cant let you do this.




 

You are risking your life for our son. I will do the same. I am the one who he wants so i have to emd this deal. So please let me have a proper closure




 

Nara is right. Whatever it is Nara is the only one that can distract him.




 

Why are you risking your life on Xion.




 

Im not going there for him. Im going there to end him. Please we need to save our son. Im the only hope to end this Kim Gunhak.....











 

《TIME SKIPPED》











 

Babe are you sure this is the right place.




 

I guess so. My instict says this is the place.




 

Well guys we will leave you guys here then.




 

Press that alert button for back up. Never do this alone. Got it.




 

Got it. Giwook ah...




 

Im doing this as a friend. I care for you and you should not be doing this at the first place.




 

Giwook ah... thank you.




 

No problem. Just alert us. We cant get tracked with you if you dont press that button. Same goes to you hyung.




 

Sure. Thanks Giwook.




 

Just dont do anything to my brother. Regardless of what his threat is. Just dont hurt him.




 

We wont.




 

Good luck guys.....







 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆











 

WHAT DO YOU MEAN HER SON IS BEEN KIDNAP.




 

Sir i need you to calm down as we dont have any other evidence that your grandson has been kidnap.




 

It must be that psycho guy that wanna gets revenge with me. HOW DARE HE.




 

Sir the rumors have been spread and some companies are backing out as they didnt get back to where Leedo left on.




 

HE WHAT.




 

Leedo have not been answering or dealing with the clients promises. Also he sudden left the company when he is in an important meeting.




 

Whybin the world people this days keeps making me going crazy. IDIO- AHHH




 

SIR. SIR WAKE UP SIR. YAH CALL THE AMBULANCE NOW