05-

OUR LEVEL 2

HAPPY READING ^_^ .

 

 


 

 

 

NARA MIRA JIYUN GEUMSHIK


 

RAVN/YOUNGJO SEOHO LEEDO/GUNHAK


 

KEONHEE HWANWOONG XION/DONGJU


 

CYA/GIWOOK DONGMYEONG YOUR DAD


 

 


 
















 

 











 

You really look skinny after getting a child.




 

I took good care of my diet, well Jiyun.




 

Well what do you feel like eating.




 

Are you sure this place is new.




 

Yah. You have been living in Europe for so long. There's so many things you missed out.




 

Oh well. Can't help it. My dad sent both of us there after what happened 6 years ago.




 

Well I will order for you. Pick up the call who knows its urgent.




 

I will be back soon. Just don't order something spicy. I lost my spicy tolerance for so many years.




 

Yeah yeah. Pick that call up.









 

You smiled and went to pick up the call out of the restaurant. After you step out of the restaurant you felt something on your wrist. You saw your hand was being grabbed by someone you don't even want to see at that moment. Without you realising that you were still on call but you are too panicked to react as he brings you to an alley that you don't even know where. Your tears start to fall as you see the person.














 

After years finally I get to see you....




 

Let me go.... i dont want to see you..




 

Nara... what have they done to you.....




 

Dont call me that. Please just let me go.




 

Letting you go. After what happened you ask me to let you go. Babe you promise me. You promise that you wont leave me....




 

Promise meant to be broken..... Please, I'm begging you. Let me go.









 

You were really scared and started to burst into tears. Xion steps near you and leans his fingers on your cheek to wipe those tears away.









 

I miss you so much. After years. Why did you leave me love.




 

Xion.... we are over... please leave me alone.








 

Out of a sudden. Xion grabs a fistful of your hair and pulled you up. Tears fall non stop as you were really scared and traumatized to see how he changed after years. While you were in pain, Xion was just in anger as he see you living peacefully.











 

We are never over. You are the one who broke those promises. Don't you think I'm not hurt by that.




 

Xion... it hurts.....




 

My love. Just be with me and everything will be okay. I can take care of you. Please




 

No... just let me go.... please....







 

He grabs it more tighter and brings you closer to him. You could feel his breath on your neck. You just close your eyes in tears. Just then you heard someone calling his name. The moment you opened your eyes you saw Leedo was in front of you facing Xion who was on the ground groaning in pain. Just then the rest came and were shocked to see how Xion and Leedo are.















 

Yah yah what happened here.




 

Oh my gawd Nara are you okay.




 

Listen up Dongju. You may be her first love. But I'm not letting you lay your hands like that to my wife.












 

Leedo turns to you and brings you out of the alley. Mira and Jiyun catch up along with Hwanwoong since he is holding your son. Keonhee sighs and goes to help Xion up.







 

Seoho hyung is going to kill me if he sees you like this.




 

Well at least i'm not dead yet.




 

Yah you aren't because Leedo is giving you chance to realise who Nara belongs to.




 

She will still be mine. I'm not gonna lose hope.




 

Well I'm losing hope of taking care of you.




 

Come on let's get you both home.




 

Ahh heaven is where i'm waiting.




 

Shut it Xion.