04-

OUR LEVEL 2

HAPPY READING ^_^ .

 

 


 

 

 

NARA MIRA JIYUN GEUMSHIK


 

RAVN/YOUNGJO SEOHO LEEDO/GUNHAK


 

KEONHEE HWANWOONG XION/DONGJU


 

CYA/GIWOOK DONGMYEONG YOUR DAD


 

 


 
















 

 












 

Xion ah wanna follow us to grab some food




 

If food i would be likely to follow.




 

Yah you better not to bully them. I'm tired of seeing how Ravn hyung and Hwanwoong hyung look exhausted. Even Keonhee hyung has been dying his way out.




 

I won't bully them. They have been taking care of me.




 

You guys sure want to bring him out.




 

Dongmyeong. We will be fine. I heard that Giwook is coming back home today.




 

He is. And i wont let him near my brother.




 

Come on are we getting food or no




 

Lets go you little whiny. Oppa meet you at the car




 

Yeah meet you there. I have something to talk about with Dongmyeong.




 

Don't be too long. I'm starting to get hungry.




 

Yeah yeah. I wont take too long.









 

Mira and Xion went out to the car. Leaving Ravn and Dongmyeong in the house. Ravn looked at Dongmyeong and he sighs.











 

Tell me that Cya is not gonna talk about Nara whenever he sees Xion.




 

Fortunately he saw them in Europe. I didn't know that they were married. Even having a child.




 

I cant believe that too




 

I'm worried about my brother going psycho.




 

It's your job to keep Cya mouth shut and its my job to make Xion not know about them coming back to Korea.




 

They are coming back. After years. Seriously.




 

They are. They told me that both of them will be in a company.




 

They are complicated.




 

They sure are. Well catch you up later. I will be dead if I talk for so long. Lock the house when you are heading out. Mira is paranoid when the door is not locked even the gate is.




 

Right. See ya.








 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆














 

As planned. You, Leedo and Your son have finally arrived to Korea. After years living in Europe. You didn't realize how much change your own homeland is. You and Leedo were walking towards the exit till you saw Hwanwoong and Jiyun waiting for both of you.













 

I didn't know that you guys will welcome us




 

Well we had to run away since Mira is taking Xion out.




 

Thanks to Seoho oppa, that we manage to be here




 

Well should we get going. You both must be tired, am I right.




 

Well Leedo oppa is jet lag with this little one here




 

I took care of him on the plane while she sleeps. That is why she looks so bright right now.




 

Lets go. On our way back we can grab some food.




 

Sure thing. Lets go








 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆








 

Nuna you are so generous don't you know that




 

Well to my dearly Xion. I just want you to enjoy food. Even if you still needs medication.




 

Babe he will always need them to stay normal. Or both will go crazy and i have no help at all




 

Relax hyung. I'm trying my best to manage. So how is your Europe trip. You guys still have yet to tell me.




 

It was great. We met an old friend. Their child is so cute.




 

Aww they have kids so what about you. When will I have little kids to play with.




 

Not now. Maybe some years later where all of us are stable.




 

Oh please. Just leave me out of these stable problems.




 

I'm sad that you can't Xion ah




 

That .




 

Oppa who is calling you at this timing




 

I don't know. Let me answer this call while you both eat.




 

Alright. Dont take too long.









 

Ravn smiled and gave a peck on Mira's forehead. He went out and left Xion who was eating the food with joy while Mira just looked at him with a proud smile.










 

Quit staring at me like that. It makes me feel creeped out.




 

I'm just proud to see how healthy you are after years.




 

Well thanks to Keonhee hyung and my brother. They make me feel better. Same goes to you nuna




 

Xion ah.....




 

I can't forget about her nuna. It makes me crazy to think that she cheated on me with Leedo hyung. Super crazy that i feel like killing him just to make Nara mine.




 

You know that wont work right.




 

Never try never know




 

Xion....




 

I said what I said. Everything about Nara makes me crazy. Really crazy for her.




 

Im sorry Dongju ah. .




 

You dont have to.




 

Babe we need to talk.




 

Why cant you just talk here. Its not like i care




 

Its a private talk that we dont want you to know. Babe please.




 

Okay. Xion just eat okay. Dont you dare move from that seat.




 

Sure whatever.





 

Mira and Ravn left Xion alone. Xion continue to eat and look around just to not get bored. While looking out of the window. He saw someone familiar. Since the view is not that clear. He became more focus. His eyes went wide when he saw it. While Mira and Ravn were standing outside of the restaurant. Not knowing that Xion silently make his way out of the restaurant. While Ravn and Mira are having a serious conversation. Mira phone start to rang.









 

~> Oh Seoho oppa what's wrong

 

>> is Xion with you.

 

~> well he is in the restaurant eating alone.

 

>> yah you should not leave him alone. I heard that Nara and Jiyun is out to buy food. Dont make him slip out of your hands Mira

 

~> we will check on him. Dont worry

 

>> you better be. I dont want Nara to get sudden trauma.









 

Seoho hangs up. Mira look at Ravn and their eyes start to went wide. They quickly made their way in the restaurant and they cant believe what happened.










 

Oh no Xion........