how it all started. (pt. 1)

Made for Each Other
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Looking back at the two girls who were playing across the twins' backyard, they seemed really close, like siblings. He wondered what were the odds. But really, the person beside him is annoying him. If he really could just stop what he was doing, he thought.

"Aish, can you stop that?“ Five-year old Dae-young clicked his tongue. “It’s really ewww! And she’s my cousin, you know! Hmp!“

Si-jin nodded, obviously aware. And he sighed dreamily.

"But Dae-young ah, she's so pretty, you know~"

And Dae-young sighed.

For Mo-yeon, she has always found comfort in Si-jin's jokes (even though it was corny), and his presence eventually became very consistent in her daily life. She doesn’t want to admit it, but she actually likes his company.

"Mo-yeon ah!" Two ten-year old kids were walking down the street, on their way to school. Myeong-joo went to school early to catch up more on school so Si-jin went later after her, and Dae-young was sick so Mo-yeon had no one to go to school with but herself.

Apparently, she was wrong.

Here was a very consistent Yoo Si-jin beside her who was so focused on bothering her, letting Mo-yeon eventually lose her focus on the book that she was reading.

"Mo-yeon ah~" He cooed, "Are you going to ignore me 'till we get to school?" Si-jin pouted, and suddenly Mo-yeon felt guilty. He doesn't want him to feel sad or ignored. She actually kind of likes his presence, it was quite comforting, in a way.

"Aish, fine!" She slammed the book close in her palm and when she looked at him, she could see rays of light around his head. Was she daydreaming? Nope.

Si-jin was grinning at her, and Mo-yeon found it adorable. She pinched her cheek and smiled at him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter