π‘Όπ’π’•π’Šπ’

𝑨 𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝑳𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒅 [𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒏𝒍𝒆]

Disa's P.O.V

I waited for that rich boy to arrive at the carnival. As expected, I was at the parking lot, ice cream. I looked around and saw two familiar figures. I squinted my eyes but the figures walked away. I shrugged it off and dialed Chenle.

"Chenle can you stop being late?" I said over the phone. "I'm here." A familiar voice behind me answered. I turned around and saw Chenle. We both went into the carnival and as soon as we went in, we both saw the colourful lights that were hung up. The whole place was filled with lights.

As soon as I was about to turn around, I heard the sound of a camera shutter. "What was that?" I asked Chenle. He shrugged his shoulders with a smile plastered on his face. "Chenle, what did you do?" I asked him. "NothInG!"

I decided to shrug it off. As we walked past the stalls and games, the figures were there again and I heard a familiar voice shouting. I looked at the direction where the voice was coming from and saw a short girl with short hair jumping up and down. "If you get the Kumamon for me, I'll get the Moomin for you!"

"Is that Yerin?" I asked Chenle while pointing to the familiar girl. "I..honestly don't know." Chenle responded. "Isn't that Renjun?" I asked while pointing to the boy. "I don't know." Chenle responded again.Β 

I decided to shrug it off since it might be other people. Sooner or later, Chenle's phone rang. "Hold on." Chenle said and went somewhere to answer his call. I sat at the bench nearby after buying churros. Β "We meet again, right Disa?"