𝑴𝒆

𝑨 𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝑳𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒅 [𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒏𝒍𝒆]

A week has passed and the two were still doing that deal. "Chenle better be able to make her like him back or else I'm going to nag the hell out of him for not taking my advice." Yerin said as she saw Disa hanging out with Chenle, laughing.

~

"So hows everything with Chenle?" Yerin asked Disa over the phone. "What do you mean?" She asked. "You two have been.. hanging out. A lot. You can't just say that you still don't have feelings for him." Yerin said.

"We're just friends-"
"What are you saying?" Yerin sang. "I'm sorry."
"YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT BOYS NAMED JUSTIN!"
"I'M SORRY!"

Disa laid on her bed while still calling Yerin. "Fine. I have feelings for him. 50% only though." Disa said.

"Remember when we used to hang out at my house and talk about how love is just a word?" Yerin reminded. "Well now you're dating and I'm having 50% feelings for my supposedly gay best friend."

"He was never gay, you know that, right?" Yerin told the girl. "Of course I know.."

"Chenle and I are going to that carnival that's happening this weekend." Disa informed Yerin. "Ooh a date I see."

"We're not dating you know that."

"Sure and I'm a princess with long hair who lives in a tower, waiting for my prince." Yerin sarcastically responded. "You hang out with Renjun a little bit too much.." Disa sighed.

"I've been sarcastic since 2001."Β 

"Okay bye I have to water my cat." Disa said and hung up.