𝑾𝒂𝒔

𝑨 𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝑳𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒅 [𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒏𝒍𝒆]

Disa stood in front of the cinema, waiting for Chenle to show up. As soon as she turned around, she saw a boy who caught her attention. She stared at him as he helped a little girl who she assumed lost her parents.

He caught her staring which caused her to look away. Her face was as red as a tomato. She looked down at her phone and dialed Chenle. "Where are you?" She whisper-yelled into the phone. "Here." He 'whisper-yelled' back to her. She hung up and looked up to see Chenle talking to the boy who stole her heart.

She walked up to Chenle, trying her best not to look at the boy. "Bye!" Chenle said to the boy. They both walked away from the boy and proceed to buy containers of popcorn and some cola.

After buying, they both went into the cinema hall where they'll be watching a horror movie. During the advertisements, Disa took this time to ask Chenle questions about that boy.

"What's his name?"
"Justin."
"How do you know him?"
"Parents."
"Why-"
"Shut up. Why are you asking questions about him? Do you like him?"

There was an awkward silence between them as Chenle stared at her. "Maybe." She whispered. "Why Justin out of everyone?" He asked her back. "Shh, we're at the movies." Disa said as she shoved a handful of popcorn into his mouth.

He groaned and stared at the screen.