𝑻𝒐

𝑨 𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝑳𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒅 [𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒏𝒍𝒆]

"She's skeptical of love. Again." Yerin said to Renjun and Chenle while staring at Disa from a far. "Chenle, you should tell her how you feel. Unless you want someone to take her." Renjun said to Chenle. "Yeah." The girl agreed. "But what if she doesn't like me back?" Chenle asked with thoughts running in his head. "Then, threaten her to like you back." Renjun joked. "Sorry but I'm not you." Chenle responded. "HAHA!" Yerin laughed loudly. "Shut up, you're the one with me now." Renjun said.Β 

"Oh well." Yerin said. "Chenle you better go or I'm telling her." Yerin said to the nervous boy. Yerin got up and walked towards the girl the three of them were talking about. "Chenle wants to talk to you." Yerin said and ran towards the boys. "Chenle go!" Renjun whisper-yelled. "Why-" He got pushed by the two and bumped into Disa.

"What?" She asked. "Uh, let's talk outside." He said and brought the girl out of the building. "Do you think she'll like him back?" Yerin asked.

"Nah." Renjun responded.

Meanwhile,

"Disa, I have something to confess.." Chenle said sheepishly. "I like you." He confessed. Disa's eyes widened. "You're not gay?"

"Since when was I ever gay?" Chenle asked the girl. She shrugged and answered with,"Since you came out of you mom's womb-"

"Do you like me back?" He asked, causing an awkward tension to rise. "I like you. As a friend. I dont trust guys anymore, Chenle and you know why."

"Give me 2 weeks to make you fall in love with me." Chenle said firmly. "Deal." Disa said with her arms crossed. "Let's start, now."