Ch. 7

We Will Always Be Unfinished Business [Indefinite Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What's up guys. I know, I know...it's been a long- ing time and I have more bad news to follow. This is the last of what I had written on this story...I don't know if it was last year or how long it's exactly been since I've updated this story but I completely lost touch with it. I don't even follow Jiyong and Chaerin anymore. I don't know if maybe it had to do with the fact that they just...take pictures of themselves now...no music...just show collaborations and pieces of art. It got tiring and now when I go back to check on them, I just don't get anymore insporation. I can't concretely say that I possiblly won't continue this in the future, I just haven't been feeling it at all with these two. I decided to just go ahead and release this last snippet I had...I honestly forgot I had even written it but....yeah. Here it is and I'm so sorry again for just getting your guys' hopes up. I hope you guys find good stories to follow of these two that actually have an ending.

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

At the end of the shopping spree they had just went on, Youngbae was very irritated. He turned to glare at his best-friend, watching as he carried various high-end name brand bags on his arms while looking through his hand-phone.

“You said you needed comfortable clothes.” He stated plainly, specifically remembering a Chanel cotton tweed jacket with a colorful plaid pattern that Jiyong had picked up.

“Some of these are comfortable clothes.” Jiyong pointed out, putting his phone in his pocket, and turned to give his friend a once over.

“This trip was specifically planned for a one outfit purchase and Hyorin-ah's Givenchy bag.” Youngbae spat out tiredly.

Jiyong smirked, “Lighten up. What? Has marriage turned you old and bitter now? You used to like shopping.”

Youngbae sighed and turned his head side to side, ineffectively popping his neck, “I do still like shopping but not when it takes four hours to choose outfits—especially when it was supposed to be one outfit—where are you even going that requires you to buy comfy clothes, anyway?”

“Oh, right...,” Jiyong muttered, fixing some bags that were almost falling over his wrists, “I forgot to tell you Chaerin-ah invited us for a get-together.”

Youngbae blinked in surprise at Jiyong, “Chaerin-ah? I thought you two weren't talk—”

“Talking to each other? Yeah, I know.” The Big Bang leader completed, thinking back on the conversation he had with the former 2NE1 leader a few hours ago. “She called me...and we're going to try and make things work.”

“Make things work? As in...be together?”

Jiyong sighed, impatience beginning to befall him at the 21 questions, “No, Bae...she wants us to be friends.”

Before thinking, the phrase “Ouch” had already gotten past Youngbae's lips and only when he felt Jiyong's glare did he realize what he had just said.

“Sorry, bro.”

“I'll take what I can get, Youngbae. I don't want her to be out of my life anymore.”

Youngbae nodded and let out a yawn as they neared the Big Bang leader

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter