Part 4

Jongin and Monsieur have beef now

Note : Chanyeol /Jang Sung Kyu kiss have consequences.  /  Sehun’s Bubble with the doggies gave me some vibes : imagine a Vivi / Monsieur beef,  imagine Sehun asking Chanyeol to share the golden doggy's custody cause Vivi is having regular jealousy tantrums 😂


 

TITLE : “HE DID IT AGAIN.”


 

It’s only been few days, and here is Jongin again, having unrequited feelings seeing the pictures and the ruckus on media.

He realizes now that he gave Chanyeol a good source of tease and that’s not okay. At all.

To an extent, a dog can be forgiven.

But he just can’t have ‘his man’ - he repeated the term in his head and flinched- going around smooching every single men that praise him or rub his ego a little.

Till very recently, he used to laugh at all these childish dynamics that is Park Chanyeol, which he knows pretty well as to give him game but now...

It’s not that he doesn’t laugh now. It’s not that he dislike Jang Sung Kyu either.The guy is funny, just a little over the top sometimes? Probably because of that funny and certain cute antics is why Chanyeol took a like on him and went also a bit further as TO GRAB THE GUY’S CHEEK WITH HIS BIG HANDS LIKE THAT AND KISS IT DAMN IT!!

He needs to gather it together and come back to his usual almighty self.

It’s logical that all the attention was on the rapper alone since Sehun wasn’t there, so Sung Kyu just couldn’t stop throwing all the stupid flirts, that jerk.

Exactly what Park Chanyeol loves.

But he’s not gonna fall this time. Oh no. As if he couldn’t play too.

Just wait, Loey.


 

Chanyeol is a bit intrigued.

He didn’t planned it, in fact, it was Sung kyu who started the pecking at his poster. Then the idea popped up again taking pictures -he thought it was just funny, he finds something endearing in the guy- but he felt the spark of cheekiness at the back of his head with the idea that Jongin could see this.

But the dancer has not shown a single sign after the news went out.

Yes, he knows it’s childish. But he wants to experiment more of Jongin. It’s like a need of going deeply into new territories in this new phase they are in. He also knows Jongin is quite skillful at ignoring people when he wants to.

He’s at his studio and a staff shows him something, then he got and idea.


 

Jongin is recording today.

He’s been really immersed in his thing that he didn’t even check his phone for about an hour.

He’s finally having a time off to take some delivery lunch.

He hasn't text Chanyeol since last night.

The new message catches his eyes when his phone is unblocked, since it’s just a simple link from Youtube, no thumbnail, so the dancer can’t see what it’s until he opens it.

Obviously, Chanyeol is checking on his phone if he reads the message cause 2 minutes later came another one.

Someone made this so you can watch it everyday now ;)’

 

It’s the freakin smooching cut from the vlive.

‘ #Monyeol 🐶💋🐯.’  Is the third message.

He feels miserable replaying the clip like in a loop.

Hearing this again makes Jongin crave Chanyeol so much. He wants this. He can totally understand why absolutely everyone is falling for this man. If were Baehyun kissed like this anytime...

Jongin rubs his tongue fiercely over his lips and bites. The vinegar is stinging. Or maybe it’s just the effect the audio has on him. Arrrgh!

Chanyeol has not mentioned anything about Jang Sung Kyu, and the fact that, if Jongin does it, is gonna be a win for that stupid giant and will look like a lame whine from him, is getting him more upset. He’s losing it.

 

Sorry, hyung. I’m very occupied now.’

He wants to cut it out quickly and forget the subject.

 

Chanyeol can’t help the disappointment.

He got a feeling….he was really thinking of sending the Sung kyu kiss pic to elevate the level.

But something is off with Jongin.

 

Did you have lunch yet?’

Jongin thinks and thinks once again, what should he say or do, while picking in his food. Chanyeol obviously didn’t care about his excuse.

Yes, right now with the hyungs.’

Chanyeol’s ears prick up. So he’s very occupied eating with the ‘hyungs’... OK.

Send me a picture.’

Of what?’

Of you eating.’

What for?’

Just to check that you are not lying.’

That is something that gets Jongin pissed. He doesn’t know if he’s at his ‘beau’ or at himself.

He looks at the hyungs besides him and at front. “Hyung, I need a favor.”

 

Chanyeol waits for the answer with an impatient tic on his toes. He’s really thinking about calling but maybe been too pushy will blow the fuses.

He knows what implies that he suggested Jongin might be lying to him. It will have consequences for sure.

But the almighty Kim Jongin didn’t give him time to think longer.  Next message the rapper received was a pic of whatever ‘hyung’ was besides Jongin, pouting out his lips on the dancer’s cheek.

And Jongin, the motherer, is acting shy.

Hyung wanted to take a picture with me. What can I do… 🙄’

 

Chanyeol wants to flip all the tables, but he can’t destroy his own studio,his precious hard work, builded with his own sweat and money, no. However his phone jumped several times, almost dropping to the floor from the quick huff.

A strategy is in need but right now it’s difficult to cool his head down.

He doesn’t text anything else back. He doesn’t receives anything else from the dancer either.

He tries to erase the image from his head with several hours- maybe too much,  of working on new music for upcoming projects like his new movie.

After all, he realizes how much he would have liked to bring lunch for Jongin and spend even just that little time together.



 

Next day, the popular head peeking into the recording studio instantly grabs everyone’s attention. Of course, then the rapper proceeds to fold them all inside his pocket. He’s that good.

To top it all, he came with a dark flowery summer shirt, short sleeves rolled up, the opened v neck just ending together with a necklace -showing just enough to suffer-  black shorts, baseball cap backwards, and high Converses, for a change. He probably wanted to look not so informal with his usuals slides.

Jongin is watching from the recording booth. He really wants to hate him.
Chanyeol gives him a smiley look. He is full of bags and Jongin catches the delivery food one.

Of course, he brought lunch for everyone, giving the excuse of having talks with the producer about the collab song.

After finishing the part they were recording they make a stop, it is already past noon. Both them and the small staff share the food on the small table at the little office at the side, and the general good mood flows.

When it's not like that with Park Chanyeol.

Since the idols are not alone they hide the tension underground, only focusing on musical talks, the rapper's funny jokes, or whatever small talk comes up.

They sit again at the studio, Chanyeol on his electric guitar, the producer on the keyboars. While listening to the producer, Chanyeol cracks his fingers, out of an old habit Jongin learned long ago. 

The dancer can't help to stare. He wants him so bad.

They three spend the afternoon trying things for the song new arrangement, also some voices.

Time flew by, both pretty immersed and delighted at all the ideas testing and how the song was taking new form.

At times Chanyeol shares a simple look of contentment with Jongin. Other times he sends a different look when Jongin laughs too much with that other hyung. The one who did THAT.

After three hours it's a wrap, with a bunch of samplers pre-recorded.

When they are gathering their things and saying goodbyes, Chanyeol approaches the dancer.

“Can I go home with you?”

They don’t have a ‘home'. But Chanyeol never plays fair in a battle.  Jongin knows.

He looks up at the other’s eyes and nods with his eyelids.

They go ‘home’ each one in their car cause Jongin insisted. He does not want the tallest to think that he won him over. Yet.

So Chanyeol follows behind.

At the road he opens his phone and sees a text from Sehun but ignores it. He sends an audio message to Jongin instead.

Do you want to eat out?”

It’s not that late, the sun just started to set. They could share a meal and start a conversation. Being in a public area can help to appease any fight impulse, Chanyeol thinks.

But Jongin answers just a “No.”


Jongin is already going out of his car in his building basement when Chanyeol finds the parking space that his ticket shows.

The dancer waits for the rapper pressing the elevator button. He’s reading something on his phone.

Chanyeol is already there when the doors open. Inside, he crosses his arms, leaning on a wall, eyes fixed in the other.

Jongin keeps his on his phone.

“Why aren’t you replying to Sehun?”

 

Oh .  

The rapper flinches internally. He already knows what Sehun's message is about and he doesn’t need Jongin to know about that matter right now.

“It’s not urgent. I will, later.”

“He seems in a real hurry for your answer. Apparently Monsieur will need a new sugar daddy.”

Chanyeol close his eyes, puzzled at the other words choices, but when he opens them Jongin’s finally looking at him, expectant, like waiting for an answer. His mouth opens in a reflex but nothing comes out.

Right at that moment the elevator door is opening and Jongin moves first.

Jongin walks into his apartment directly towards his fridge. He was dying for a chocolate milk. It calms his nerves. He opens the door wider to show his drinks offer.

“Do you want something?”

He grabs a beer an gesture it to his mate. There’s little amount of alcohol in the flat, and is mainly there for Chanyeol and Sehun, then if the rest of the members, his friends or family visit.

Chanyeol approaches to take the beer from the hand, doing a big show of big fingers over the not so big other ones.

Jongin escapes the contact.

“I knew Vivi wouldn’t accept a companion that easily. He’s too moody.” He’s searching at every food content on every compartment of his fridge.

Chanyeol thinks Vivi’s adjective describes Jongin perfectly as well right now.

“Sehun raised it like the queen of England. Would obviously notice that he’s spending more time with the new pet now.”

Jongin’s speech continues.  He’s rummaging every existent cupboard in the kitchen now.

“Are you going to cook?” Chanyeol asks, the tone unclear if it’s scared or marveled.

“No, you are. Package of ramyeon. Some salad and kimchi my sis brought yesterday. Two kilos of chicken legs. Seasoning, oil. I’m going to shower.”

Chanyeol stops Jongin’s fast tracks hooking an arm around the slim waist and speaking calmly.

“I should be the one upset here.”

“ Oh?”

Chanyeol points his tongue to his inside cheek.

“Why are you been like this? I haven’t said yes to Sehun and I don’t know if I will.”

“Why not? Don’t you feel sorry for the poor puppy? He needs care, attention, love and smooches. You are the god of smooches.”

“Jongin, is just a dog. Taking about smooches, you-”

“Is Sung Kyu a dog too?”  He tries to say it casually but the vinegar can be smelled. Jongin winces at his slip. He’s already mad at himself for let it out.

“Ah ...so you saw it.”

“That was what you wanted, right?”

Chanyeol sighs hugely.

“You know Sung Kyu does everything for a joke. The guy is doing a live radio show. Did you watch the video? he started it, it’s just a cute funny thing, please. It’s such a new thing we been affectionate with hyungs? However, you-”


“Right. We can go now doing that cute funny affectionate things with anyone.”


Jongin retires the arm around him to starts his walking again but Chanyeol walks in front of him.


“But you obviously did it on purpose, Kim Jongin. That new hyung got in the company when, just yesterday? Since when are you that close with him?”  Chanyeol emphasizes every word, his speech far from soft.

Jongin makes a turn to continue his path.

“Since you are not that much arou-”
 

But Chanyeol is pulling the arm before any further thinking.