Part 2

Jongin and Monsieur have beef now

Note:  Sorry but I feel like I need both povs here so they will be switching.


 

 

Chanyeol didn’t say anything else cause the idea of Jongin jealous over him kissing a dog was too cute to be serious.

Anyways, the prospect of testing how much this affected the man, if it can strike a significant turn in the dancer’s mood, has him eager.

He press the keys and goes further inside the apartment, stealthily. He can see the bathroom door almost closed but not locked, and a soft humming comes under the rainy sound of the shower.

Taking huge efforts not to make one of his clumsy moves on the floor he patiently waits outside for the person to come out.
After five torturing minutes trying not to hear his own breathing, the door opens covering his presence, and the tall guy stays still while the gorgeous figure emanates walking in opposite direction, onto the bedroom.
He should be used to it by now  but the rapper still can’t believe the perfection of right muscles his mate is from a back view.

Not that the front view isn’t as much enticing.

He jumps onto the man, tackling his own arms in a lock over the other’s, restraining them at his sides.
 

“Don’t move! This is a smooch assault!”
 

 

The other’s heart makes a double jump at the scare but the raspy voice is registered in his ear automatically.
 

“AAAH!!!  Idiot! That was dangerous! I could have turn and beat your face up before you spoke!”
 

“Really? Hard to believe.”
 

The rapper struggles to reinforce the strength over the lock when he feels Jongin’s trained biceps shaking it up to get free of him, but then the dancer turns his head to give him an offended glance with thin line side eyes.
 

“You still wanna try?”
 

Chanyeol rest his chin on Jongin’s shoulder.

Jongin keeps the side glance to make a point of deciphering if his mate is up to play some muscles game. Again.

Yep this is another part of their new routine.  There is always been this certain rivalry between them in many aspects.

More on Chanyeol’s side than Jongin’s, but well, it’s also a new thing for Jongin having a partner to test the full extent of his muscles capacity, in new ways.
 

Chanyeol has to make a quick move so he can distract the other’s strength pushing, their entangled bodies end up onto the wall at their side, tapping Jongin to face it.

“Awm.”

The man behind Jongin shifted into the 5 years old mode, shaking his body cutely and the dancer tries harder not to soften. Yet.

 

“I was only up to lovely cuchi things, you know.”

 

Jongin wants to punch him. Just a little.


 

 

Lately, Chanyeol’s been -not in a brainstormy way, but more in a consistent low key rhythm- trying to explain to himself how did this all happen. How did he become this awfully comfortable and open - to a very deep point, in their bodies and minds- with Jongin, when that’s what he thought should be happening with Baekhyun.

It’s pretty strange when he thinks it. How right now ‘ChanBaek’ has fallen into another limbo -not the first one- and he wonders if it’s permanent this time.

All the pain from the past hits so different now. It’s like clouds clarifying in the sky in a storm day, that he didn’t expect at all.

He doesn’t know if he’s in love with someone anymore. Maybe himself?  Or maybe in a crush? Whatever.

The only thing he knows is that he’s here now, with a man of Kim Jongin’s caliber in his hands, who is a little too desperate for his smooches.

He can’t deny he’s as desperate to give it to him.



 

The playful speech over his nape, now clear of hairs due to his new haircut last month, the warm breath on that spot mixed with the hardened lock on him, is striking sensations down Jongin’s body.
Just because he also likes to play a little- a trait he also loves about Chanyeol- he keeps the strength resistance escalating, with a smirk , knowing that’s exactly what the other wants. Probably a bit out of pride too.

He still wonders if they really go on a serious physical fight now he could get a win. He’s pretty sure this thought have been around Chanyeol’s crackhead even for a longer time.

Both maintain their muscles in shape with semi-regular gym attendances, sometimes is just a lil session very late at some nights,which are the chances they have to go together alone, keeping it private.
But his mate’s lips are ghosting over his flesh and the voice has lowed few keys down to make his stubborn plan complicated.
He’s quite conscious he’s now, because the other has managed to pull his elbows a little further to his back, so he can’t help the feeling of his nipps rubbing against the wall.

 

“Mmm... I see. I really wasn’t planning to get dirty but-”  

Chanyeol keeps talking nonsense with his pointy tongue dancing over and Jongin simply turns his face to the wall so he won’t show the change of expressions coming to get him.
 

“- why are you not fighting?”


The tone is too ing low and too playful for Jongin be able to do anything else than feel it in his guts and try not to look too happy.
He pretends that he’s not.  Hard to get is a great game with Chanyeol.
 

“Still mad.”

 

He hears the other’s snickering intake.

 

“I watched till the end, Park. You kept hooking up with pretty golden doggy just to show off in my face. ”

 

Chanyeol sniffs him like a pup, behind his ears and down the arc of his shoulders. The tall guy always gets enthralled by his scents choices on products.

 

“He doesn’t smell this good tho…He’s just a poor abandoned doggy trying to get some love. Don’t you feel sorry for him?”
 

Jongin wants to say that’s likely Chanyeol’s case too, or his? Better not.

 

The tallest is doing a great job of sweet purring noises - sounds awfully similar to what he did with Monsieur- and Jongin breathes heavy and wonders at the other’s ability to make this mix of rough voice and tender sounds, the reason of his weakness. He forces a tiny giggle down not to escape from him.
 

“You know, he reminded me of you.”
 

“Why?”
 

“Beautiful caramel color.”

 

Jongin is so pleased to hear this now that it’s funny to remember how it was a theme between them in the past.

How much it bothered him when Chanyeol brought up a comment intended as teasing, or vice versa,  about his darker skin, mostly when the rapper himself is not that ‘porcelain’ either. It took him awhile to found out things about the tallest, such as being bullied for being too small in his childhood. The irony now!

But Jongin thinks that being less-clear-skinned than others in school probably was added as another reason to the shaming on the other and also autoshame, hence the relief to be in a group with others darker than him, hence the habit of joke it around - a very korean thing- and lighten the burden. Actually Chanyeol’s main habit is joke around to ease any burden around. It’s part of the idol culture too, he understands, it’s a non-scripted rule to learn to laugh at every negative comment or critique and pass the page.

The theme have been talked out through the years in the group,but got deeper and private with only the two of them during their long way roommating path, after Jongin been really mad in certain occasions, but also teaching lessons left and right about being just comfortable in oneself.



 

It really has taken a toll on Chanyeol, how Jongin was able to defend himself in the most vulnerable but dignified way, not afraid of showing feelings while strongly stating others wrongdoings without spitting back at them either. The rapper has admired him ever since, for that and so many other things, and mostly loves how Jongin was able to see through his lame smokescreen.



 

Jongin had a certainty, and is that Chanyeol might have been hiding several insecurities in the past, being in the middle, not the darkest, not the lightest, not forced to make a statement in one of the two positions , but afraid to stay that he actually like the melanin cause that’s not mainstream for the idol world or Korea in general. So whitewashing came safer to reach a like at any area he was trying to succeed, as everyone else.

Also the way Jongin has been always feeling a certain worshipment coming from Chanyeol towards his persona tells him that the “blackie” means that he’s unique and special in the rapper’s eyes and in the korean idol world. Chanyeol has shown too many interests in dark skinned people and cultures to believe he really dislike it.

Then the way Jongin had caught  Chanyeol really ogling him at times, in more than a way. Getting handsy over him was not that friendly sometimes.

Another funny fact is that Jongin was probably one of the first to realize that Chanyeol also liked boys.

As himself, his blondie mate is a huge fan of the sun and open air activities, so now the guy is not afraid to get a nice tan, like the both of them are currently sporting.

Mostly because their schedules are so different now, they barely had the time to enjoy one afternoon together at the pool.  Chanyeol has been almost glued to Sehun in the last month so he went few times with the maknae to diving training at some beach.

Jongin has a secret desire to go to an isolated beach in a remote island with his mate just to see how beautiful a full body tan would look on the other’s private areas always covered by shorts outside. He wonders if Chanyeol has ever think on this with him.
 

 

“Even your hair color match now.”

 

As the tall guy delivered the last  sentence, Jongin notices the smooching starts to get a little teethy on his ear. He can’t help the answering release of a faint pant.
 

“You said it won’t get dirty.” Jongin whispers low, summoning a calm, cause he still refuses to moan for the other.

He does not want to think about the development of their lower body parts yet, just concentrate in the way Chanyeol lips are getting way into his jaw.
 

“I missed you”
 

Talking in soft whispers so close to his ears - as if somebody could hear them, does not help. He notices Chanyeol grasp on him loosened as he’s able to turn around, facing him. His hands reach up, fingers combing inside the black knit cap, going into the hair locks. His eyes close when he nods sweetly as a “same" answer.

He caress some more of the styled white locks he’s loving so much on the other, taking off the cap to let it drop to the floor. The new style makes Chanyeol looks soft and y.

But then that thug outfit, in all black knit cap,sweatshirt and shorts, just gives him this savage edge that made Jongin's loins do little jumps since he saw him earlier on screen.
 

He notices how Chanyeol is keeping his own hands off him but continues a slow train of smooches all over his face.
 

“So tell me, the only thing you want from me is my mouth? Hu?”

 

Jongin giggles and steals a short kiss from the other’s lips.

 

“I love your head too.”  

 

Chanyeol halts for a sec and Jongin knows the other better, but the moron puts on a stupid creepy ert grin and the dancer is quickly tapping the rapper mouth with a firm hand, teeth already out in laugh, just to prevent the other to drop the next line implied.

 

The tall blondie sniffs on the hand before is releasing him.

“Ahh, you smell so good. I should get a shower myself. Sehun probably infused his booze stink on me.”


Jongin denies with a rub of his nose over the other’s. “Only a bit of dog scent…”

 

Chanyeol chuckles openly.

And Jongin hides the smile attacking his lips. He hugs his giant some more, also smelling and kissing around his neck.

 

“I like your natural smell. Aren’t you hot with this sweatshirt?”  He slices his hands down Chanyeol's chest.

“Now that you mention it. But am I not hot without it ?”

 

Jongin answers rising the sweatshirt, making the other rise his arms to get rid of the thick black piece of cloth, leaving Chanyeol only in his black shorts. He then proceeds to hits on the pecs with clenched teeth and a fist a bit too manly, which makes the rapper retrieves a step back.

“Ouch! Ok, I promise to be quick and later smooch you in places you can’t even imagine.”
 

Jongin’s ajumma whine is instantly out when the tall hot body walks away into the bathroom, getting rid of the short in the way, a whole show for Jongin’s eyes.