Chapter 7

Lion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*ART NOT MINE*

 

“I can’t do this!” Shuhua falls on her knees, panting.

“Don’t force yourself. Take a rest if you’re already tired”, Soojin wipes Shuhua’s sweat for her.

 

“Soojin has changed a lot since Shuhua came, don’t you think?” Miyeon asked Yuqi.

“She didn’t. The way she treats her is just different”, said Yuqi.

“Now that you mention it—” Miyeon nods as she realize Yuqi was right. Soojin has always been caring and loving to them, but not to that extent.

“She’s being like Shuhua’s mom”, said Miyeon.

“You’re too innocent.” Yuqi leaves.

“Why?” Miyeon tilts her head.

 

“Let’s be like them.” Yuqi told Soyeon while pointing at Shuhua and Soojin.

“Am I not taking care of you well enough?” Soyeon asked.

“I want more.” Yuqi pouts.

“I can’t be like that. We can’t be like that. That’s too much for me”, said Soyeon.

 

Yuqi sighs and walks to Minnie with a sad face.

 

“What’s wrong?” Minnie asked.

“Soyeon just rejected me.”

“Regarding what?”

“Minnie~” Yuqi clings on her cutely.

“Let’s be like Shuhua and Soojin. Hmm? Let’s be sweet and affectionate too, can we? Can we?” Yuqi asks cutely.

“Okay?” Minnie chuckles.

 

Suddenly, Soyeon pulled Yuqi and said, “Enough with the games and train with me.”

 

“But isn’t Miyeon your training partner for today?” Yuqi asked.

“She’s not.”

“You told me earlier I’m too easy for you, so you’ll be switching to Miyeon.” Yuqi blows her bangs.

“Sorry about my plants burning easily!” Yuqi rolls her eyes.

“You—” Soyeon stares at her.

“You want us to be like them, right?” Soyeon asked.

“No need! I already have Minnie!” Yuqi sticks her tongue out and runs back to Minnie.

 

“It’s so annoying when she clings on me but why is it also annoying when she doesn’t?” Soyeon asked herself.

 

“Miyeon, let’s start”, said Soyeon.

“I thought—”

“No, we’ll do it”, said Soyeon.

“Alright.”

 

“Everyone, Soyeon and I’ll be fighting seriously so be careful. Stay away from us.” Miyeon warned them all.

 

“Let’s watch them”, Minnie told Yuqi.

“This would be interesting”, said Soojin.

“It’s been a long time since we’ve seen this, right?” Yuqi asked.

“Can Miyeon really go against Soyeon?” Shuhua asked.

“You’ve never seen Miyeon fight with a hundred percent sincerity, right? She’s great, I’m telling you!” Minnie said.

“I also haven’t seen Soyeon do it. I just thought she’s the leader because she’s the strongest.”

“Last time, Soyeon fought sincerely. Too bad you didn’t see it”, said Yuqi.

“Shh~ They are starting”, said Soojin.

 

“I won’t hold back”, said Miyeon.

“Just bring it on!” Soyeon confidently said.

 

Miyeon starts by making loads of ice mirrors.

 

“You really won’t hold back, eh?” Soyeon smirks.

“But that won’t work on me!” Soyeon releases a massive amount of fire to melt every ice around her.

 

She looked around and found Miyeon nowhere.

 

“Where is she?” Soyeon stays alert.

“On the left!” Yuqi shouted.

 

Soyeon looked at her left side and suddenly been hit from the right side by an ice golem.

 

“Oops! I mean my left side.” Yuqi laughs.

 

“You’ll be dead la—” Soyeon’s words were cut out by the golem’s hit.

“I almost forgot about you.” Soyeon uses her fire to have enough force and jumps high to burn it down from above. She looks around but Miyeon was still nowhere to be found.

“Where could she be hiding?” Soyeon landed without finding Miyeon.

 

“You’re getting better, Miyeon!” Soyeon shouted while looking around.

“Of course!” Suddenly, a pointed ice grew from the ground. Soyeon jumped away quickly and avoided it, but a lot more ice kept growing.

“Can you still do it?” Miyeon asked.

“You shouldn’t have spoken!” Soyeon realized that the whole ground was frozen and Miyeon was hiding below on thick ice when she heard her voice from the ground.

 

Soyeon put her hands on the ground to cast a strong fire on it to burn the ice down. She was about to do it, but she suddenly heard Yuqi giggling, taking her attention. She looked at her and saw her ‘flirting’ with Minnie.

 

“Tsk!” Soyeon frowns.

 

Before she knew it, pointy ice were already all around, making it impossible for her to move further.

 

“Let’s stop here.” Miyeon goes out.

“Wow! Miyeon, you’re amazing!” Shuhua claps like a seal in amusement.

“I told you!” Soojin claps with her.

“Are they done?” Yuqi asked.

 

She looked at them and saw Soyeon’s situation.

 

“Miyeon won?! I didn’t expect that at all! You’re amazing!” Yuqi got really surprised, not knowing Soyeon only lose because of her.

“Stop it, guys. Soyeon just got distracted”, said Miyeon.

“What are you saying? You really improved a lot”, Soyeon fakes a smile before leaving.

 

“What’s wrong with her?” Yuqi asked.

“You’re innocent”, Miyeon shakes her head.

“Wait, wasn’t that my line?” Yuqi frowns.

 

“Miyeon, you were so cool, especially when you made the ice golem! Can you make a snow-man for me?” Shuhua asked.

“Are you serious?” Miyeon laughs at her cuteness.

 

Shuhua nods.

 

Miyeon turned a part of the ground icy before making a snowman for it now to melt easily.

 

“It’s so cute! Soojin, let’s decorate Mr. Snowman!”

“Why do you always put Mr. and Ms. on everyone’s name?” Soojin laughs.

“You mean like, Mr. Bear, Ms. Cheetah and Mr. Ape?”

“Seriously—” Soojin laughs at her even more, seeing how cute she is.

 

“Minnie”, Miyeon calls her.

“Yes?” Minnie walks to her.

 

Miyeon leans onto her and whispers, “Make Yuqi sad”.

“Why would I do that?” Minnie asked.

“When she’s sad, she quickly runs to Soyeon.”

“Ah, okay, I got it now”, said Minnie.

 

Minnie hums.

 

“Why am I—” Yuqi tears up.

 

She looked around to find someone she could lean on, but everyone seemed busy and enjoying something. Not wanting to disturb any of them, she had no choice but to look for Soyeon.

 

“I told you”, said Miyeon.

“Aren’t you sad?” Minnie asked.

“Why would I be sad?”

“I guess my control isn’t as perfect as I thought yet.”

“Hey! Did you try making me sad too?! Are you serious?!”

 

Minnie laughs and says, “Who knowssss?”

 

In the middle of looking for Soyeon, Yuqi suddenly felt neutral.

 

“Minnie!!!” She knew it was her doing right away.

 

“You shocked me! Do you really need to go here just to shout her name? Geez!” Soyeon complained. She’s at the lakeside, sitting.

Yuqi sat beside her and said, “She made me sad! Can you believe that?! She just played with my feelings!”

 

Soyeon kept silent.

 

“I can’t believe she just used her ability on me. Tsk!”

“Just because—” Soyeon suddenly spoke, silencing Yuqi.

“—I’m not the sweet type of person, doesn’t mean I don’t—” Soyeon looks away.

“Hmm?” Yuqi waits for her to continue speaking.

“Uh, whatever.” Soyeon stands up.

 

Yuqi blocks her way.

 

“Say it”, said Yuqi.

“You already have Minnie, right?” Soyeon asked.

“Were you distracte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter