chapter 2

The Dark Recesses Of Bae Joo-hyun's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A year ago

Currently they are sent to Michuri village for social service. As usual when there is a team division, Seung-wan is always choose a team with Joo-hyun.

" study with diligent student so you get diligent too." bless it quickly. " if it's a team with you, Sehun-ah. I'm definitely getting lazy."

" and my money runs out." Sehun smile. " you never stop asking for treats."

But Chanyeol is another. He didn't want to be separated with Seung-wan. If necessary, he will bribe Sehun with food.

In Seoul, Chanyeol tried to find a chance to go alone with Seung-wan. And the news about this social service, hmm, like a news from heaven. He must not waste that good opportunity. There is no other chance he and Seung-wan always together, day and night. Dating during social service is not prohibited, as long as don't break the rules.

All day long, young doctors treated sick people, distributing medicines, and give vaccinations. They must be tired. There is no wrong with relaxing after duty, and Seung-wan was the smartest to take advantage of the situation.

" I will back first, Joo-hyun Unnie." she said with weakened voice. " my fingers are swollen. Injection all day long."

" Yah! not only your fingers that aren't made from iron." Joo-hyun said sarcastically.

Joo-hyun was tired too. But how is it possible to leave a lot of patients. If Seung-wan back, the work will get harder. Moreover since this morning, Jun-myeon already looked unwell. If someone has to go home, it's Jun-myeon not Seung-wan

" let me take you back, Seung-wan-ah." apparently it wasn't just Seung-wan who didn't want to waste the opportunity, Chanyeol too.

" let Seung-wan go back with Jun-myeon."

Joo-hyun words broke Chanyeol's hopes. But those who protested Joo-hyun's decision were not only Seung-wan and Chanyeol but Jun-myeon too.

" I don't want to back." of course, Jun-myeon don't want to leave Joo-hyun. Even thought his head is dizzy and his body feeling pain and warm.

" you are not feeling well." said Joo-hyun. " you have to rest."

" here and Head of district's house are the same. I have taken medicine."

" that's different." Seung-wan smiled teasing. " there is no Joo-hyun Unnie at Head of district's house if you faint."

" Yah! don't talk to much if you still want to be a team with me, or if you don't, you can move to another team. Just tell doctor Kim if he comes later." said Joo-hyun.

" anii..."

" you are going back with Jun-myeon. Don't argue. If still talking much. I will cancelling permission to go back."

" wait a minute." denies Jun-myeon. " I don't want to go back."

Now it was Joo-hyun's turn to get angry at Jun-myeon.

" you are sick."

" but i don't want to go back."

" he wants to go back with you, Joo-hyun-ah" Chanyeol interrupted while teasing. " he wouldn't even his head broke."

But seeing Joo-hyun's cold face. Chanyeol stopped smiling.

Joo-hyun really can't joke. There is no joke in her dictionary. Always looks serious. But somehow Jun-myeon really likes her even thought Joo-hyun is always serious.

" so who do I have to go back with?" said Seung-wan who was impatient.

And because Jun-myeon didn't want to go back, Joo-hyun was forced to allow Chanyeol to take Seung-wan back.

" go straight back." Joo-hyun reminded cold, especially at Chanyeol.

Seung-wan and Chanyeol left Joo-hyun and Jun-myeon.

" dizzy?" asked Joo-hyun when she saw Jun-myeon massaging his head.

" a little." Jun-myeon replied while taking a syringe.

Joo-hyun's hand touches Jun-myeon's hand. How shocked she is when sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter