chapter 4

The Dark Recesses Of Bae Joo-hyun's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everything is because of Dahyun. She was the one who brought them to Seulgi's house for high school reunion.

" I heard from Dahyun, you are at home, Seulgi-ah." Nayeon said while shaking Seulgi's hand. As if by just hugging Seulgi, she wasn't satisfied. " and then i asked Dahyun to take us here."

" when you back here, Seulgi-ah?" suddenly Jungyeon asked Seulgi.

" two weeks ago."

" will you stay here again?"

" no, will back to New York. I already feel bored here."

" the atmosphere not suitable for you anymore right?" Nayeon smiled understandingly. " how long will you be here?"

" a month."

" only a month?"

" even now i don't know where to go."

" what a coincidence. We have a good invitation for you." Nayeon said very excitedly.

" what? hiking like a long time ago? are you not afraid of miscarriage?" Seulgi looks at Nayeon with disbelief face and then looking at Nayeon's stomach.

Nayeon laughed at Seulgi's words.

" next week, our high school is holding a reunion."

" you must come, Seulgi-ah." Jungyeon said clearly. " there is no other time you can meet our high school friends."

" do you still remember Momo? our school lead dancer, who used to be your big rival during cheerleader. Now she has 3 kids." Nayeon is passionate about telling stories. " oh, do you still remember Taeyeong? he used to be very ignorant, the one who often ask for money at us?" Nayeon told her endlessly. " now he has become a CEO. But still laughing when i mocked his past."

Nayeon laughed. Seulgi doesn't feel good if she doesn't share a smile, and she smiles even though she doesn't really remember the names mentioned by Nayeon.

" Joo-hyun also came, Seulgi-ah." Dahyun smiled meaningfully. " the only one that you definitely remember. Your first classmate. Now she is a doctor."

There was a feeling of pain in Seulgi's heart when she remembered Joo-hyun. Dahyun saw longing in Seulgi's eyes.

" she is probably come if you come."

" of course Joo-hyun and Seulgi have to come." Nayeon half-insisted that Seulgi come. " and donated money too, Seulgi-ah. For consumption and a little gift for our teachers."

The school is still the same as before. Except for the updated paint. There are no other changes there.

 

Rain welcomes them. Not only Dahyun was grumbling because her clothes were wet. The banners at the gate were also wet.

" luckily i joined your car, Seulgi-ah." said Dahyun. She didn't stop nagging. Her husband just kept quiet, pretending not to hear. " if i ride a motorcycle, i have to wash my hair again."

" they held reunion here? so dark."

" Jungyeon who has a crazy idea. Choose a reunion place in the school hall, not at the cafe or at the hotel. She said save for the money."

" where is the door? and no committe is welcoming?" Seulgi was trying to find while she drives.

" who are you? The Korean Ambassador for the United States?"

" the door was here, right?"

" now at the corner. The door moved."

" what?" Seulgi was shocked. " so, we have to walk first? and look at that! lots of holes and muddy there. My high heels can be buried alive."

" if we meet Jungyeon later, we will scold her."

They entered the school hall. Already many alumnies have arrived. Suddenly Bobby arrived. The kid who was famous for being ignorant but good at rapping, looked at Seulgi without blinking.

" Seulgi?" He called, blinking his eyes as if he didn't believe wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter