chapter 3

The Dark Recesses Of Bae Joo-hyun's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They only met the next day, when Joo-hyun approached him, Jun-myeon turned his head. But only for a second, he huriedly turned his gaze to another side.

" this is the case yesterday." Joo-hyun said as if nothing. " i've copied it for you."

" kamsahamnida." Jun-myeon replied in calm and patient tone. There is no upset tone, not even anger.

" what's the diagnosis, Joo-hyun-ah? Placental abruption?"

" dae. Doctor Park agreed. There are discussion note behind the papers."

" you are very kind."

" think of it as an apology."

" for what?"

" to say rude to you."

" ah, forget it. It's ok."

For a moment they were both silent. Jun-myeon pretended to turn the papers upsode down. After he found out that there were no more flipped papers, he finallu saw Joo-hyun.

" Joo-hyun-ah, how much?"

" what?"

" this copied of papers. how much?" Jun-myeon asked.

" ah, no need. Just take it."

" that's not our agreement so far."

" i know, but because of me, you didn't take part in yesterday's case. So let's just say i pay it."

" ah, i'm wrong too. I mean, i am easily offended."

" if i am mistreated like that, i will also be offended."

" really?" Jun-myeon tried to smile. " next time i will learn to be more patient."

" now, you are not feels offended anymore?" Jun-myeon shook his head.

" are you not upset anymore?"

" not upset with you."

" i know."

" so, i'm sorry, i shouldn't upset with you."

" may you apology in another way?" Joo-hyun look at Jun-myeon confused. " may i take you to watching movie?" this time Jun-myeon's face turned red.

God! asking Joo-hyun to watching movie. Where did he get the courage? Jun-myeon even surprised by himself. But he didn't regret, he even thought why he had not done it long time ago. And Joo-hyun isn't like most people think of her, she's not scary, she's not cold, she didn't reject Jun-myeon invitation. She is like another girl who likes to have friends go to watch. But is she really happy?... not just pretending not to hurt Jun-myeon's feeling anymore?

" you already ironing twice your pants." Jun-myeon's Umma murmured suspiciously. " where are you going?"

Jun-myeon is shocked, until his hand touches the tip of the iron. He is in pain.

" what's wrong with you?" Mrs. Kim was shocked too. " are you ironing or daydreaming?"

" Umma, don't tease me." Jun-myeon blushed.

" Let, Umma doing it."

" No, gwenchana, Umma."

" where do you want to go this afternoon?" asked his mother curiously.

" i'll go watching movie."

Jun-myeon's mother looks shocked. Watching movie? With whom? He just came home with a sad, sour face yesterday. After going home, just walking straight in his room. Don't want to drink. Don't want to eat. Lock himself in room. He said studying, for an exam.

But today comes home with a bright face, eat a lot. Tidy up his room, and the books while whistling. After that he looks for the pants in his closet and the irons by himself.

And now want to go watching movie? With whom? Someone special? Jun-myeon's Umma doesn't ask that question to him. But seeing her favorite son reflecting for an hour, finally his mother couldn't help herself and asked Jun-myeon.

" who is the girl?"

Jun-myeon stopped whatever he was doing, embarrassed and nervous, he answered his mother's question. " just a college friend, Umma."

So what his mother thinking is right, her son was in love, and suddenly an empty feeling ambushed his mother's heart.

Finally the time came too. When Jun-myeon found a girl. When he realied, there was another type of love he needed. Love a woman who is not his mother. Love of a lover.

" is she beautiful?"

" huh?" Jun-myeon confused while choosing a shirt. A shirt that Joo-hyun never seen. " who Umma?"

" who else? your girl."

" oh, Joo-hyun? She is normal, Umma. But she is attractive. Smart. Soft. Polite. Umma will love her."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter