chapter 1

The Dark Recesses Of Bae Joo-hyun's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once again Joo-hyun look at the mirror. Today there was something that caught her attention. White hair. Two strands of white hair among thousands of black ones. Not bad. No. But it's terrible. Reminds Joo-hyun of her age. On the verge of twenty-four. At the end of her teenage years. And Seung-wan's whine broke her thoughts. " Come on, Joo-hyun Unnie. Palliii..." The scream had blared like a lightning. " His patient two died. Aren't you ready too?"

" Dae, I wear shoes for awhile." Joo-hyun said, hurrying to get her shoes.

Seung-wan is indeed a very agile girl. The girl who shouted impatient waiting for Joo-hyun.

Joo-hyun was in the doorway when suddenly she remembered her stethoscope. Gosh. The doctor missed the stethoscope like a cowboy who lost his gun. Joo-hyun hurried back and looked for her stethoscope. But where is she put it. And Seung-wan's shout sounded back, " Yah! are you still alive?"

" Half!" Joo-hyun shouted back. And she saw it was hanging behind the chair.

Joo-hyun hurried after Seung-wan.

" Good morning, doctor." greet family of patient who have not been able to distinguish between co-assistant and doctor. 

Joo-hyun replied with a smile. But Seung-wan didn't even look. She never had time to look to the patient's family. Unless she is on exam.

" remember, Joo-hyun Unnie. Your shoes are parked outside."

" your mouth too." Joo-hyun reply irritably.

Joo-hyun was tired of being patronized. Seung-wan is the type of girl who always talks honestly with anyone even though the person is older than her. Maybe because of the habit when abroad. She is a foreign even though her mother is a Korean. Seung-wan only lives in Seoul for two years, She was born in Canada and grow up in there. Seung-wan lives in Seoul for study she has to learn, but she needs learn about some attitude too.

" Good morning." said Choi Sooyoung as soon as they arrived in the operating room. She is a senior nurse. " ready?"

" what ready for, Unnie?"

" practice opening your eyes wide and closing your ears tightly. " Sooyoung smiled sarcastically.

Like the co-assistants too, she and the operating room nurse must be mentally prepared if they accompany the doctor who is operating.

" the patient has arrived, Unnie?" asked Joo-hyun while replying Sooyoung's smile.

" dae. Jun-myeon is already inside too." Sooyoung's smile widened. And seeing the smile, Joo-hyun's face turned red.

Sooyoung was very happy to tease Joo-hyun. From Sooyoung, Joo-hyun often gets information that Jun-myeon is show some interest to her. Always steal a look. And don't have a girlfriend yet.

Joo-hyun doesn't know where Sooyoung knows all the info. For gossip, she is an expert.

" do you have contacted the doctor?"

" on the way. Get ready to receive good morning greetings from him. Hopefully his coffee isn't too bitter."

" Joo-hyun Unnie, hurry up and wear your uniform." Seung-wan exclaimed from the loocker door. " today is your turn for assistance."

" my turn?" Joo-hyun was surprised.

Oh, this naughty , Son Seung-wan. When it turns to doctor Lee's assistant, She throws her patient at someone else. There's a reason. She knew become doctor Lee's assistant, is tantamount to submit to be burned alive.

" Yah! but this patient is yours. You received last night."

" Oh, she is a everyone's patient. I made the status. You made the operation report. Fair, right?"

" Yah! cheating!" Joo-hyun growled. " I've been an assistant of doctor Lee twice."

" Well, don't forget. I've also been an assistant operation three times."

" but being a doctor Park's assistant is different."

" who is the one will helping today?" Jun-myeon said and smiled. Suddenly was behind them. But Jun-myeon wasn't able to make Joo-hyun smile.

Become a doctor Lee's assistant? Duh! if Jun-myeon proposed to her, she certainly wouldn't be heard.

Joo-hyun has been assistant of doctor Lee twice. All the work must be wrong. From starting a sterile cloth to sewing, She must have been scolded a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter