Chapter 6

Worlds Apart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(a/n I know many of you are having a hard time thinking of what Baek looks like so maybe think of him as snowball from a secret life of pets but more longer ears and fluffier longer tail and taller )cr to owner of picture above
 

Waking up slowly stretching out I smile seeing Baekhyun fast asleep beside me after being so upset last night. He cried for his family and the fact that he couldn't turn things frozen like in the movie. So much has changed for him and I'm trying my best. I guess each day is a lesson in how to be flurry and human.

As I continue to lay there not wanting to wake him yet I can't help but think back to the mark on his arm. What could it be? I need to find out about it today somehow.

"Channie did I die?" I turn my head to see him change into human form with red eyes as he starts to cry.

"No silly your alive" sitting up in the bed as he does too he wipes his face into his pj's.

"I had a dream I died" he sniffs making me move closer and try show him comfort by putting my arm around his shoulder "That was just a dream it wasn't real. You're here with me now the dream is over" I gently kiss the top of his head as he looks at me surprised. "Oh you like me" he blushes as he covers his cheeks.

"Baekhyun it was a kiss of comfort not love" he removes his hands from his face and climbs out of the bed stomping out of the bedroom.

Oh man what do I do now. Climbing out of the bed I go in search of him. Finding him on the sofa hugging Toben I sit beside him.

"I'm sorry I upset you Baekhyun. Its just hard to explain the kiss thing"

"There are so many I don't understand" he huffs while still playing with Toben.

"I know, it's all confusing for you. I want to try explain but I don't think you will understand" I move my hand and toss his hair making him smile.

"Don't worry about this kissing stuff anymore ok you will learn over time. Let's get some food I need to head out today"

"Oh where are we going?" I bite my lip hearing his question hoping I could go alone today.

"I was going to see a friend of mine and his partner today" I watch as he lowers his head "I can't go" he starts to walk away back to the stairs and up them to his room.

"Baekhyun don't be sad. I didn't think you would want people to know what you are that's all" I shout up the stairs to him hoping he will understand.

"Friends are nice though they keep secrets right?" he sits on the top step looking down at me.

"I could always ring them and ask them to come here" he smiles and rushes down the stairs towards me.

"So I can meet them, so they have names?" he sits on the step close to me as I sit beside him.

"Yes they do. One is called Kai and his boyfriend is called Sehun" he eyes light up as he gets all excited.

"They will be nice like you right?" he smiles from ear to ear and all I can do is say yes as I don't really know how they will take it. "Yes they are really nice people they even have a dog called Vivi and it's white like you"

"Oh can they come here so if I need to change I can hide in my room" he stands up looking excited

"Yes I will call them and tell them to come here. Now you go wash your hands and ill make breakfast" he bounces up the stairs like an excited child as Toben follows him.

Making my way to my office I close over the door and call Kai.

"Hey Kai"

"Hey Yeol what's up?"

"I need your help"

"Sure what's wrong?"

"You know how your crazy about myths and signs and symbols"

"Yeah are you gonna all me crazy again?"

"Lol no Kai but I do need your help can you come over?"

"Yeah sure I'm free today what time?"

"As soon as your dressed"

"Oh you have something for me don't you?"

"Yes I do, can you come over?"

"Yeah, I can be there in and hour"

"OK good bring Sehun and Vivi"

"Yeah ok we will see you then"

"Thanks Kai"

 

Hanging up the call I rush out to the kitchen and start to make some pancakes

"All clean" he smiles as he sits at the table all excited looking really happy

"Will they scream if I change into flurry?"

"Kai might but then again Kai screams at a lot of things. His boyfriend will hush him up" sitting beside him I pass him some pancakes as we begin to eat.

"So Kai and Sehan"

"No Kai and Sehun" I correct him as he giggles.

"Kai and Sehun are lovers?"

"Yes they are same lovers. Do you understand that? "

"Yes I do, a friend of mine was same lover too. A lot of them were" he continues to eat and I regret mentioning it.

"I miss them" he starts to sob crying laying his head down on the table

"Baekhyun come here" I pull him in close to my chest hugging him as he let's it all out.

"My friend Kai likes to find people he might be able to find more of your kind that where not there that day"

"Really, Kai can do that?"

"He can try if you let him. He likes to find out about myths and legends

"What's a myth?"

"Its a story our ancestors would have told years ago but people now are not sure if it was just a story or real"

"Oh I like Kai already" he smiles wiping his tears with one hand as he holds on tight to me with his other one around me

"Thank you channie"

"Your welcome baek"

"Aw I like that you calling me baek"

"Me too" I kiss the top of his head again making him snuggle into me more

"I think we best get ready they will be here soon"

"Oh yes I need to change clothes and be nice" he rushes off up the stairs leaving me laughing at his cuteness and worried of what way the others will react.

***

Knock knock

"Oh that's them" Baekhyun gets all excited as he follows me to answer the door.

"Hi" I open the door wide as they both look surprised

"Hi and who is this hmm?" Kai winks as he steps inside with Sehun following with Vivi in his arms

"Sehun, Kai this is Baekhyun" I watch as Baekhyun moves to Vivi in Sehun's arms scratching his head

"Wow he is so fluffy like me" Baekhyun says making the others look at me confused.

"Sehun why don't you put Vivi down" I wink at him as he does as I ask before taking off his shoes.

"Come on Vivi let's go find Toben" Baekhyun rushes off as the others look at me

"Who the hell is that cutie Chanyeol? you finally let someone in" Kai teases as I wait for Baek to leave the room

"Listen to me quick before he comes back. He is a flurry"

"Oh stop it" Kai walks past me into the living room as he watches out the window at Baek, Toben and Vivi all out the garden playing.

"Chanyeol what's going on?" Sehun sits on the sofa with concern in his eyes

"He is a flurry remember the myth"

"Yeah but its just a story it's not real" Kai turns to face me thinking I'm nuts or something

"It is real" I huff out knowing I will need Baek to change for them to believe me.

"Wait I'll get him" I head to the door and call Baek to come in.

"Hi, they are really fast running" he smiles as he steps inside making me close the door behind him so Vivi and Toben can't get in.

"Baekhyun can you turn for me"

"What you mean?" he looks at me surprised

"Can you change into flurry form for me please"

"You don't have to if you are shy or scared we will understand" Sehun tries to reassure him as Baek just smiles

"If your friend of Channie then I trust you" and with those words he changes and a thump comes to the floor making us all see Kai has passed out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter