Chapter 3

Worlds Apart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pulling up in my drive way Baekhyun pulls at the seatbelt trying to free himself making me glance at him acting so cute." Hey let me show you. Just press this red button and the belt will come free, look". He sits up in the chair now looking at the door making me laugh and climb out hurrying to his side of the car. Looking around knowing my neighbours can't see I open the door as he jumps out and moves closer to me hugging my leg. "Hey its ok nobody can see you here. Lets head up to the house". I close the door as he lets go of my leg and freezes. "Hey come on you will be ok I promise". I wait as he looks around before bouncing along beside me up the steps moving faster to the door than I. Unlocking my door I step inside as he follows closely.

Jumping around, he makes his way into my large sitting room as I hear the barks of Tobin coming down the huge staircase as I take my shoes off. "What's that?" Baekhyun moves closer to me hearing the sounds making me smile at his cuteness. "Oh that is my dog Tobin, he is a little pain in my he doesn't do as he is told" Tobin reaches the bottom step barking making his way over to me as I feel Baekhyun jump up into my arms taking me off guard. "Oh I don't like it" Baekhyun shouts burying himself into my chest while trying to climb further up my body to get always from the crazy barking dog.

"Lets get him a treat" I carry Baekhyun into the kitchen as he looks over my shoulder at the fluff ball coming after us, still barking. "Tobin please stop barking" I place Baekhyun sitting on the counter top while I grab some treats from the press for Tobin. "Ok come sit" I get on the floor hoping Tobin will do as he is told but as usual he keeps barking. "Why is he doing that?" Baekhyun says making me turn to look up at him on the counter with his ears rolled up trying to block out the sound of the barking dog. Turning away, I can't help but laugh at just how cute they both are.

"He just doesn't know you yet that's all" I get up from the floor and head into the sitting room to see if I can find Tobin's toys. Maybe they will help. Reaching for the ball I can't seem to hear him barking anymore. Rushing back to the kitchen I see Baekhyun on the floor with Tobin sitting on his lap his face making Baekhyun laugh. Seeing the two of them getting on warms my heart. "He likes you" I watch as Baekhyun passes the treat to Tobin and he takes it, no problem. I throw the ball as Tobin rushes off to retrieve it running back to me. "Oh he is so fast" Baekhyun watches as I take the ball from Tobin and pass it to him. "You have a try" I watch as Baekhyun tries to throw it but it doesn't go very far. "I think I need to be in my Human form to throw it better" He lowers his head passing it back to me. "Change if you like I'm sure I have some clothes that can fit you. Come with me and I will show you to my bedroom" I head up the stairs and Tobin and Baekhyun follow up behind me.

Reaching my bedroom I make my way over to my wardrobe opening it. "What's that ?" Baekhyun points at my giant bed as Tobin jumps up on it going around in circles before sitting on it and closing his eyes. "This is a bed its where us humans sleep when we are tired". "Oh can I get on it?" Baekhyun asks me as I just nod watching him jump up and do what Tobin did by going around in circles and snuggling down. "Oh this is nice" He says making me turn back to the wardrobe to see if anything I have will fit him. "Ok I have these bottoms that are too small for me and a hoodie you can wear" I turn around to face the bed as Baekhyun sits on the side of it smiling at me. "Oh crap" I laugh out handing him the clothes before I turn away so he can get dressed. "You really don't like me in human form" I hear the sadness in his voice as I turn back around to face him seeing him struggle putting on the bottoms. "Let me help you. You have to put one leg in each hole" I hold them open as he steps inside and I have to admit he is beautiful in his human form. More beautiful then anything I have every seen.

"Didn't you say you were dressed as a human on the beach before?" I stand up holding out the t-shirt for him as he slips his head in pulling it on. "Yes but they didn't have long legs" He smiles while rubbing the material of the clothes. "Oh you wore shorts then" I make my way out of the room as he follows me. "So where would you like to go now?" I reach the bottom of the stairs as I turn to see him smiling. "Can we stay here I like it a lot" He jumps up and sits on the sofa snuggling in as I make my way over to him.

"Wanna look at the TV?" I grab the remote pointing at the TV turning it on as he jumps off the sofa making his way over looking at it. "Oh wow there are people inside the box" He turns to smile at me making me laugh at him. "No its just pictures there are not really people inside it" he makes his way back to me as I put on some music. "Oh I like this" he sits on his knees bouncing to the music making me turn it up louder watching him do his own little dance. He is such a beauty I can't seem to keep my eyes off him but I know he is part flurry so I can't get involved with him as it wouldn't be right.

"Baekhyun do you want some food. I can take you out somewhere and we can get food if you like?" I watch as he doesn't look at me so I turn off the TV making him pout. "Yes I'm sorry I would like some food can we get the big M food. I see lots of wrappers and a lot of people eating it".

" I watch as he looks at me all excited. "What is the Big M food?" I watch a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter