Chapter 4

Worlds Apart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Chanyeol there is noise coming from you" I wake up looking around as I see him looking at me from the floor. "Oh that's ok it's just my alarm" I sit up rubbing my eyes and tossing my hair as he looks at me with his head to the side. " You look cute when you just wake" he smiles at me making me smile back at just how cute he is also. "Your tail is more fluffy this morning" I say as he blushes and runs off out of the room looking rather upset" Baekhyun, come back what did I say to upset you" I look in the spare room and see him over by the window looking out as he holds his tail. "What did I say wrong?" I sit on the bed as he turns to face me with his head lowered a little. "It's just a thing that happens to us flurry's in the morning" he blushes again and more redness covers his cheeks. "What happens?" I ask him not having a clue what he means. "It happens to only the males" he whispers making me realise what he means now. "Oh you mean.... you get excited in the mornings" I find myself laughing a little as he looks at me surprised. "It happens to us male humans too, we call it an " I tell him as he lets go of his tail that has now returned to its normal state. "No more talk about it" he says while rushing off again calling for Tobin.

"Baekhyun I have to work a little today so I will show you how the remote works for the TV" I go in search of him as he is already sitting on the sofa with Tobin. "What is work?" he asks as I sit beside him handing him the remote. "It is what us humans do to get money so we can buy food" he nods and sits up on his back legs watching me."Ok so this is the remote and it controls the TV. I will turn on Netflix and you and Tobin can watch some movies" I press the button for netflix and scroll through some movies stopping on Alvin and the chipmunks. "Ok you two have fun an I will be back in a bit to check up on you. I will just be in my office down the hall" I watch as he just smiles and turns to watch the TV.

Making my way down to the office I look back again to see if he maybe followed me but I hear him laughing so I leave him to it as I take a seat at my desk. Turning on my computer I open a blank word document and stare at it wondering what the hell I will write for my new book.

 

***

After about an hour later I have the first chapter done and I feel myself getting hungry as I make my way down the hallway back toward the sitting room seeing Baek is hiding behind the sofa with his ears low and his tail super fluffy this time. "Baek what are you watching?" I look at the screen and see the movie. "Oh god Baek you dont watch that" I grab the remote and turn it off. "It just said 365 days I didn't know it was mating" I move back close to him as his fluffy white cheeks turned red. "Do you humans do that?" He looks at me so innocently, making me laugh. "Yes we do but it's not all like that movie. It can be special and more romantic, not like what you see on the TV" I make my way to the kitchen in hope that I don't embarrass him as he joins me. "I need to go outside, my tail hurts me" he whispers making me embarrassed now. "Ok I will make us some food then for when you get back" he smiles and rushes out the back door into the garden and jumps into the bushes. I find myself getting more embarrassed that he is and in flurry form. I laugh to myself as I make us both some sandwiches and carry them into the sitting room turning on an action movie.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter