Chapter 5

Worlds Apart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Channie can I go see human world now" he stands in the doorway looking so sad and my heart breaks for him he lost everything and I'm all he has.

 

"Did you call me Channie?" I smile towards him making his chubby cheeks blush. "I like to call you it" he plays with his t-shirt while I climb off the bed.

 

"Baekhyun come sit on the bed for a minute. I would like to take you out but I don't have clothes for you" he huffs and rushes out of the bedroom and returns with the yellow baseball cap on his head.

 

"See I'm dressed" standing in just the t-shirt and the cap smiling from ear to ear I can't help but laugh at him.

 

"Baekhyun you need to have bottoms on you also" his smile fades as he lowers his head.

 

"Look, how about we look in my wardrobe and see what will fit you" standing up from the bed I walk over to the wardrobe opening the doors and like a flash he is in it looking for clothes.

 

"Oh I like the feel of this" he holds a silk shirt I only ever wore once and never instead to again as it sticks to the s if even a slight breeze happens.

 

"How about you try this on" passing him a pair of black bottoms with lots of pockets he smiles taking them. "I remember how to put these on" he smiles stepping into them and pulling them up. "I did it right didn't I Channie? " I just smile at his cuteness and watch him all excited still going through my wardrobe. Either I bring him shopping or he is just going to wear everything I own.

 

"Oh feet covers"  he sits on the floor looking at my large collection of shoes. "These are called shoes" I sit close to him on the floor as I look through all the pairs and find him ones that were sent to me but were too small.

 

"Ok so slide your foot into this sock and then into the shoe" I can't help but smile as he watches everything I do so carefully. Once his socks are on he wiggles his human toes. "My paws feel really nice and warm now" he continues to wiggle them while I fix the lace on the runners . "Slide your paw in here" he does as I tell him and it fits him perfectly. "Ohhhh these are nice" he smiles touching them while I get the next one ready for his other foot. "Ok next foot" he slides his foot in and stares at them.

 

"Let get you up and we can see how you look" helping him up onto his feet he keeps looking down at them smiling and jumping I guess feeling how the runners are.

 

"Let me show you in the mirror" I move out of the way and move my long coat I threw over the free standing mirror and let him see his reflection.

 

"Oh, is this me? " he walks closer to the mirror not sure of what to do.

 

"Yes that is your reflection and how I see you in human form" I stand behind him so he can see me also in the mirror making him laugh nervously. "I seen my reflection before but not good like this" he smiles still looking in the mirror as he moves closer inspecting himself.

 

"I do look cute" he pulls on his cheeks making faces and making me laugh in the process. "Will you kiss me now that you like me?" he turns to face me and pouts. "Baekhyun thats only for people that find the other attractive"

 

"So I'm not attractive?" he lowers his head again but this time takes his cap off.

 

"Hey you are attractive and adorable and so cute. It just takes time for people to feel that way about eachother to have that kiss".

 

"OK can we go now I'm excited" he smiles at me nearly bouncing on the spot making me grateful that the kiss thing passed so easily.

 

"Let me get dressed" . I quickly change while he looks in the mirror at himself. I grab some shoes and slide them on before heading into the sitting room to see Baekhyun now standing waiting for me by the door." If you can't stay in human form long or your nose starts to twitch let me know and I can get you back to the car so people won't see your flurry form"

 

"Deal" he says as he opens the door waiting. Grabbing my keys and kissing Tobin on the head I rush out the door with Baekhyun following me like an excited child.

 

***

 

"I tried to do it" Climbing in the car I see him sitting in the passenger seat with the seat belt all twisted.

 

"You did great but it needs to be flat against you so it won't hurt you" reaching across him I unclip it and fix it so it lays flat against his body.

 

"You smell yummy" he giggles moving closer to my neck sniffing.

 

"It's perfume for men" I clip him in and move away to put my own belt on. "It makes me want to kiss you like a magic spell" he sniffs the air making me really embarrassed now as I start the car.

 

"Us humans wear it to smell nice, like I did yesterday " I start the car as he looks at me taking everything in. "Do I smell nice?" he tries to move closer but is held back by the seat belt. "Smell your clothes" I tell him as he starts to sniff the t-shirt he has on.

 

"Oh what's that?" he sniffs more and looks back at me. "It's the smell of the washing powder I use to clean my clothes." Oh I like it, but I like how you smell" he moves closer again trying to smell me but huffs when he can't.

 

"Here" I move my wrist closer to him and he looks at me weirdly. "Have a smell" I watch as he sniffs my wrist happy that it's the smell he likes. "Oh can I have some of this please it's yummy" I laugh at his cuteness as we continue to drive.

 

"I have a little bottle in the glove box in front of you, just wait till I park the car" I carefully look around as I park the car and turn off the engine. Reaching across I open the glove box and take out the bottle of perfume I use.

 

"Ohhh it's like something magic" he stares at the weirdly shaped glass bottle as I pop the lid off it. "Ok so let me have your wrist" he moves his hand to me like I did to him earlier as I spray it making him jump a little. "Oh it's cold" he smiles watching everything I'm doing.

 

"Rub your wrists together like this" I show him and he does it himself. "Now have a sniff" he sniffs his wrist and his eyes close. "It's so yummy I smell yummy now" he gets all excited taking his belt off.

 

" Baekhyun I took you here to the clothes store to find stuff for your size. Remember if you feel that nose twitch you let me know and we can come back out here to the car" he nods his head while still sniffing his wrist.

 

Climbing out of the car I hurry around and let him out as we make our way into the store. "So many humans" he walks closer to me looking a bit scared.

 

"Hey it will be ok nobody is looking at you so just relax and be human" I guide him to the trousers section and judging by the trousers of mine he is wearing he just needs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter