Closer

you are the only one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sunlight brighting up the room did not disturb the two lovers in their peaceful sleep. Jiyong had curled up, sleeping on seungri's arm, while seungri was holding Jiyong closer hugging, they were both in deep sleep.

Jiyong was sleeping like a baby in Seungri's warmth but the sound of his little snores woke seungri up, he was careful enough not to wake his sleeping baby just yet. Seungri sniffed the floral smell from Jiyong's hair and started smiling like a fool when the loud alarm finally woke him up from his sweet morning dream.

"Oh no, m late" Seungri woke up for once.
"I need to talk to him today, how long Will he avoid me like this" Seungri thought as he rushed to towards the shower.

When Seungri got to the apartment, he noticed Jiyong wasn't in the hall so he directly made his way to the master's bedroom but the bed was already neatly done and there was no one in the shower, seungri went and checked every room in the house including the balcony but Jiyong was nowhere to be found. Ri was upset , he was upset at the thought of Jiyong could possibly be avoiding him.

The reality was Jiyong was really busy with a new launch at his company and he had no time to come back to his house. He forgot to eat , sleep on time and ended up over working which was never good for his body. He was already weak from all the work he did everyday.

Seungri left Jiyong's apartment without even looking at the condition of the house but he was not ready to give up.

- - -

Seungri came back the next day, really early, it was not even morning yet, even the sun hadn't risen yet. He slowly unlocked the house door and quietly made it to Jiyong's room to have a check on him but to his disappointment Jiyong wasn't home. He did not know if Jiyong came back at all. Seungri decided to wait for Jiyong. Even if Jiyong had moved on he wanted Jiyong to know the truth. Jiyong's confusing cold behaviour disturbed seungri more than he knew it would.

Seungri decided to clean the already clean house and got busy with his work while waiting for Jiyong. He started slowly checking all the collection Jiyong trying to know what he had was as a person, he came to notice few pictures with few People who looked like his friends. There were a lot of Polaroid pictures with 3 guys, one was his secretary whom he recognised, the other was choi Seunghyun, whom seungri saw after a very long time and was glad they were still friends and he did not know the other guy. Seungri wondered if Jiyong had moved on or if he still had a chance, their poses in the picture did not look like they were dating, lost in his thoughts he did not realize it was already evening. He wasn't hungry, he did not have the appetite so he just ate some fruits while still waiting for Jiyong, he made dinner for them and thought of resting until the prince was Home.

Tired from all the work he went and sat on Jiyong's couch he sat on while reading and working everyday when his gaze shifted to the book Jiyong used to read everyday. Seungri took the book to read to know what Jiyong was reading when this hit him that there were no pages turned. The booked looked as new as it would in the store. This was strange and confusing.

"Was he doing this because he did not want to look at me? Did he not want to talk with me?" a lot of questions were running through his mind. Jiyong was the only person who could answer them. Seungri just rested his head on the couch thinking deep trying to figure out while he dozed off from the stress he had given his body and brain since morning, Until all of a sudden he woke up with a dry throat to get some water to quench his thirst. It was then he realised it was way past midnight and Jiyong wasn't home yet and he thought it was time he went back home but today,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter