Blissful Morning

you are the only one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"Take these medicines Ri-ya, you'll feel better" Jiyong handed over seungri a glass of water and Hangover tablets.

Seungri looked confused at another new behaviour of the man in-front of him closing his eyes to recall what had happened last night and tears started falling down his tender eyes of the memories from the last night he realised they had United they were hugging each other they were in love with each other.

Jiyong sat on the bed cupping Seungri's face "Seungri-ya what happened? Did you remember how you came here last night" Seungri crying scared Jiyong, he still did not know if seungri really meant what he said.

"Seungriya, Please don't cry, it's okay if you think we made a mistake, you can blame me, I will disappear from your life" Jiyong separated from him while still just sitting and looking at him to speak.

"Why don't you trust me, I remember everything that happened last night and that has been the only moment I have ever been happy, I want you to trust me, I want to you love me" Seungri bent over resting this forehead on Jiyong's shoulder, they were both crying. Crying because they wanted to be with each-other and madly in love with each other.

"Go take a shower now Seungriya, you will feel better, just how much did you drink, what if someone did something to you" Jiyong's possessiveness had just begun "you can wear any of my clothes that will fit you, do you want to drink or eat anything "

"Do you know to cook?" Seungri asked with a smirk

"I can always order" said Jiyong

"Don't always order, I will make something" said seungri and went to Jiyong's luxury bathroom to have shower. By the time seungri came out Jiyong was standing waiting for Seungri.

"Which colour will choose R

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter