Proposal

you are the only one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jiyong, Jiyooong, tell me where we are going" Seungri was sitting next Jiyong on a private Jet aftee Jiyong had blind folded and kidnapped him months after planning how we wanted to propose to his man. Seungri was amazed to see the private Jet with only a pilot waiting for them and after they entered inside he noticed it was just the two of them with the pilot.

Jiyong rested on Seungri's shoulder smiling and pretending to be sleeping once the jet took off thinking about the big night he had arranged for his man keeping seungri all curious.

"Are we going somewhere? Are we going on a trip? Where are we going Jiyong" Seungri had no idea about the proposal Jiyong had planned for him. 

"Tell me Hyung, Please" Seungri knew how to get Jiyong 

"Ri-yah, calling me Hyung might be a big trouble to you" Jiyong warned

"Why Oppa" Seungri tried a new trick

"Oppa might have to turn around and go back seungri-shi" Jiyong kissed seungri "we have a lot of do later, rest well now Ri-ya" 

"At least tell me where" seungri Whined

"I want it to be a surprise Ri-yah, will it be a surprise if I reveal?" Jiyong pouted

Seungri nodded looking at Jiyong and closed his eyes resting back impressing Jiyong. Jiyong acknowledged and held his man's wrist sliding through his Little plam locking their Fingers, resting his head on Seungri's shoulder dozing off to sleep feeling his man's smiles in his fluffy hair.

While they were about to land Jiyong woke up before seungri could and blindfolded him back before he could wake up and whine but the pinkish orange reflection of the setting sun on Seungri's face left no choice for Jiyong but to wake his boyfriend with a kiss.

"Jiyon...." Seungri woke up to Jiyong's kisses, unable to open his eyes due to the blind fold but Jiyong did not let him utter any word placing his fingers on Seungri's lips  "Shhh! Ri-yah, just do as I say, no speaking" 

"How is this fair" Seungri complained

"Do you Trust me, Lee Seung Hyun" Jiyong silenced seungri complaints helping him out of a plane guiding him the way wrapping seungri around him reaching their stay and finally unfolding the blind fold. There they were in a huge place, a house made of glass from every direction, curtains fully covering outside view and total silence with only sound from the waves hitting the shore.

"Have we come to the beach? Where are we" Seungri questioned excited turning to face Jiyong

"You will know once you go have shower and get ready Mr.Lee" Jiyong smriked "towards your left" pointing his fingers in the direction of the room. Jiyong could not control his laughter watching the man dragging his feet toward the room totally disinterested to go have shower. As soon as Seungri locked the room Jiyong quickly rushed to check up on the arrangements made for the big proposal that was going to happen.

Seungri came out of the shower with only bath robe as he had no clothes, Entering the hall drying his hair with a towel looking for Jiyong, seungri Froze, blinking his eyes, mouth wide open looking at his man in an Apron making some dish in the kitchen.

"Jiyong.. your cooking? you know cooking?" Seungri questioned in the shock moving closer to Jiyong

"I learnt it for you Ri-ya" Jiyoung paused smilinly looking at seungri 

"this is the surprise?" Seungri questioned

"ummmm...there may be more?" jiyong  Smirked again "Sit down Ri-ya, let me just get the desert to the table" 

Seungri went towards the dining table taking deeply noticing the steak that were already k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter