Hi and Bye

you are the only one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri was happy, Jiyong was home, He finally saw him as closest as he had not even imagined. Since the day Seungri accepted Dami's offer he knew he would meet Jiyong. Little did Dami know seungri was dying to accept the offer when he learnt her brother was none other than Kwon Ji Yong.

He reached the apartment much earlier and the first thing he did was go check for Jiyong. Jiyong wasn't in the hall and seungri took the vaccum cleaner and slowly made his way to the bed room unlocking the door but to Seungri's disappointment Jiyong wasn't in the room either. The only thing that made him happy was the clean table. Jiyong ate everything and also washed all the vessels. This made Seungri happy, very happy.

He thought he should go buy groceries before starting any other work and was about to go out when someone unlocked the door and entered from the outside. Their eyes met Seungri was blank, Jiyong was blank. Seungri noticed how tired the man was looking realising he must have worked all night looking at his clothes. He never knew how much he had missed him until looking into Jiyong's eyes, he wanted to hold him. Nobody spoke and so finally Seungri decided to break the silence.

'Ummmm hi, My name is Lee Seung Hyun, Dami Noona asked me to help her for a month' Seungri had thoughts about meeting Jiyong but he never thought what he would speak when they meet, what would his feelings be when he saw him after years. He introduced himself as a stranger would eagerly looking for Jiyong's to recognise him.

Jiyong just nodded his head and made his way inside the house.

('Does he not remember me? What did I expect')
Seungri was still at the door, He was lost, Seungri had not changed a lot for Jiyong to not to recognise him. After all they had a past for them forget eachother.

Jiyong's POV

'what was noona thinking?'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter