Ch 1: We meet again

Maybe This Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello! Author here!

I hope everyone is safe and healthy. I finished the story on my time off so I hope you like what I have to offer. This chapter is just a review chapter of the previous with a different perspective to get the story started. Hope you enjoy and please share and give any feedback so I can make my future stories better. As a head ups the rest of the story will majority be in the 3rd view perspective unless it is labeled in a persons perspective. I wanted to try this type of style to see if the story would flow better. Take your time and enjoy!

 

-Author-nim

Meanwhile back to Jihyo and Tzuyu (MONDAY July 15 11:50 pm)

The two drove and arrived at the location. After parking their car in the garage, they made their way inside. The guards stood at attention and thanked us for our service. They bowed as they made our way in. As they stopped in, a commotion could be heard.

Tzuyu: Wonder what's going on?

Jihyo: No idea. But I don’t want to be involved. We might have to write a report for our involvement here to Admiral Son…

 

As the commotion became more intense, Tzuyu saw a familiar person.

 

Tzuyu: Sana?

Jihyo: Where?!

Tzuyu: I think she's in trouble…

Jihyo: Oh hell… let's just settle things and get this over with… she's your close friend, right?

Tzuyu: Y-yeah… 'Close friend… a bad one that hasn’t contacted her for over 4 years'

 

They rushed forward, making their way through the crowd. Tzuyu saw the guy pull Sana, causing her distress, and to Tzuyu's surprise, Momo and Mina we're also here, helping to pull Sana from the guy taking her away. Tzuyu's blood started to boil, but she knew in her head she had to remain calm. She extended her hand to the guy's hand that grabbed Sana's arm. She pulled him away letting go of Sana and pushed him against the wall, positioning his hand behind his back as she gained control over him moving. As she did so, the guy started to be more annoying

 

 

Tzuyu POV

Bar guy 1: LET GO YOU !

Tzuyu: Sir you need to calm down.

 

'How annoying…. You ungrateful bastard…' Tzuyu almost had enough as her anger was about to blow.

 

Bar guy 1: ING LET G-!

Tzuyu: I SAID calm down sir.

 

The guy froze from that voice in fear, shivering as cold sweat started to form. I took a breather to calm my anger to gain control over the situation. Jihyo then managed to reach me and looked at the guy in disgust.

 

Jihyo: Man… you stupid self-serving human being. You just HAD to make a loud commotion on my first break off duty?

 

I almost laughed internally but knew what to do. I then saw the guards coming towards us, seeking high and low of where the source of the commotion was.

 

Tzuyu: Sumbae the guards are coming; can you point them to where the commotion is?

Jihyo: Will do! You don't have to tell me twice...Guards over here!

 

Just then the bouncers and guards approached us and escorted both guys out of the bar. I proceeded to brush off any dust off my uniform. I then saw from the corner of my eye, Momo Mina and another person approaching Sana, checking if she was okay.

 

'Those eyes… she's in shock… is it a good idea of what I did?'

 

As Park came back, we made our way to the group of girls. Silence emerged as everyone was speechless about what was going on. Park Sumbae then spoke up, addressing her attention to the other person, assuming that's her friend she mentioned earlier.

 

Jihyo: Nayeon chingu! Long time no see!

 

The mystery person that turned must be Nayeon. She stood up and hugged the Sumbae as a greeting.

 

Nayeon: Yah… you just had to come late huh? If you were here earlier, nothing would have happened in the first place.

Jihyo: Mianhe, Mianhe. We had a new surgeon join our team, she's a good hoobae and friend of mine, so I stayed back as she packed and settled in! Chou come here!

 

I then walked forward and bowed. I looked up and held my hand out to greet her.

 

Tzuyu: Annyeong Haseyo. Chou Tzuyu. I just transferred from a different base finishing my residency and arrived today at Park Sumbae's base as a surgeon.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter