Ch 6: Will I see you again?

Maybe This Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Friday, July 19, 10:00 am

 

It was the next morning. As Tzuyu woke up. She noticed Sana was still sound asleep and smiled, kissing the sleeping beauty on her forehead seeing the latter smile in her sleep.

 

Tzuyu: Cute…

 

Tzuyu then reached for her phone and saw Jeongyeon text and carefully sat up to open it.

Jeongyeon: Hey Chou…. I'm so sorry again about the mishap. We didn't mean to drag you guys in our mess… hope everything is all fixed on your end! Oh me and Nayeon made up and we're in the talking phase again! By the way, Momo and Mina she'll in our room tonight since me and Nayeon took care of them. In case you and your girl need a little 'privacy'! Anyways text me if you need anything! You just need to return the room back at 11:30am

Tzuyu smiled and then texted back thank you and placed her phone away. As she did, Sana woke up, sitting up and started running her eyes in a cute way.

 

Sana: Chewy?

Tzuyu: Mhmm? Good morning Minatozaki. Did you sleep well?

Sana: Mhmm! Sure did! Everything okay?

Tzuyu: Mhmm, Jeongyeon just sent a text last night saying she made up with Nayeon and Mina and Momo are with her.

Sana: Oh I'm glad! What time do we have to give the room back?

Tzuyu: We need to be out and check like by 11:30am

Sana: Hmm… let's see… it's 10 right now! Why don't we get something to eat for breakfast?

Tzuyu: Call! But…

Sana: Hmm?

Tzuyu: You're not wearing that dress from yesterday… Right?

Sana: Ani! That was only for you to see! I had a change of clothes on me since the dress belongs to Nayeon!

Tzuyu: Oh thank god…

Sana: Hehehe. Well let's get ready and go get breakfast?

 

Tzuyu nodded her head and they started to wash up and change. In a matter of 30 minutes they were headed and out of the room. They walked to the front and checked out, paying any fees that were charged. They then made it to Tzuyu's car and drove off.

 

Tzuyu: Any place you have in mind?

Sana: Ani! I'm fine with anything.

Tzuyu: You like cafes, right?

Sana: Mhmm!

Tzuyu: Perfect I know a perfect place!

 

Tzuyu then drove off and drove to her secret cafe location. As they parked, Tzuyu went to open the door for Sana and held her hand while closing the door. She then led the latter to the cafe and as they entered, Sana's jaw dropped at how cute it was.

 

Tzuyu: Do you like it?

Sana: Mhmm!

Tzuyu: Well you're in for a surprise then.

 

They made their way to the cashier as they greeted Tzuyu.

 

Cashier: Ms. Tzuyu-ssi, welcome again! And I see that brought someone with you this time! What a grand surprise.

Tzuyu: Yes this is my girlfriend here!

Sana: Hello, I'm Sana!

Cashier: So the surgeon is finally cuffed. All the ladies will be sad! But I bet you love her don't you. Ms. Sana-ssi you caught a huge prize!

Tzuyu: Eeeey~ Anyways can we order?

Cashier: Of course! Would you like your usual?

Tzuyu: Yes please but can we also have your smoked salmon salad and eggs benedict?

Cashier: Of course, and what about another drink.

Tzuyu: Anything specific Sana?

Sana: Hmmm…. You know what I want!

 

Tzuyu smiled and nodded.

 

Tzuyu: Can I get a hot milk tea please?

Cashier: And would you like Gucci again?

Tzuyu: Yes please.

Cashier: Perfect. The food will be brought to you when I'm ready. Your private room is ready for you.

 

Chewy then paid with her card and the cashier gave back the card and receipt afterwards. Sana and Tzuyu walked to their room

 

Sana: Whose Gucci?

Tzuyu: You'll see!

 

As Tzuyu Opened the door, the hyper long-haired chihuahua jumped and started playing with Sana.

 

Tzuyu: This is Gucci!

Sana: Aigo! It's so cute!

Tzuyu: Mhmm. It’s my go to dog.

Sana: Is this a dog café?

Tzuyu: Yup! It is an adoption café. If you meet a dog you like and want to take the dog home, you can do it here as well. I really liked the concept and they serve really good drinks and breads.

Sana: Thanks for showing me this place?

Tzuyu: Mhmm. It’s my favorite place so don’t share it with everyone okay?

Sana: of course! I wouldn’t tell anyone anyways… This is our secret spot!

Tzuyu smiled and as they started playing with the dog, the waiter brought in the food.

 

Waiter: Ms., Tzuyu-ssi! I guess the rumor is true that you brought in a girl. This is the first time right

Tzuyu: Haha yeah, but I’m hoping it’s the only girl I'll ever bring

Sana: Ya…

Waiter: Aigo. Well please enjoy the food and Ms. Sana, I hope you tame this love bird down before she makes a fo0l of herself!

Tzuyu: Talk about customer service…

Sana: Hahaha I will.

 

The waiter left and the two immediately dug into the food and enjoyed it fully.

 

Sana: Waaa. This is so good. It has to be my top cafes I’ve been to in a while.

Tzuyu: Right!

 

As they finished eating, Gucci kept on jumping up and down trying to get both of their attention. Sana placed her fork down and wiped and hands. She then picked up Gucci and started petting the dog as she placed Gucci on her lap

 

Tzuyu: I’m surprised. Gucci has a huge liking for you. She isn’t like that with everyone.

Sana: Oh really?

Tzuyu: Mhmm. The worker said that she doesn’t like people and was surprised she had a liking to me. That’s why she hasn’t been adopted at all.
Sana: But Gucci is such a good girl though… So chipper and happy.

Tzuyu: That’s what I said!

Sana: Why didn’t you adopt her?

Tzuyu: I’m always busy and I didn’t want her to be lonely and fail her expectations. Especially since I’m gone years at a time.

Sana: Ahhh. I would adopt her too but I’m sure I’d be too busy to fully care for her…

Tzuyu: Well you can visit her at the café now in my place. Since I’ll be on deployment.

Sana: Ahhh that’s right… How long will you be gone…?

Tzuyu: Uhmm… You’re not going to like it…

Sana: How long…?

Tzuyu: 5 years…

Sana: O-Oh… well Gucci here will keep me company then! Won’t you girl.

Tzuyu: Minatozaki…

Sana: Hey, I’ll be alright! You have to work… and I have to work too. I can’t change that and so that goes the same for you.

Tzuyu: Mhmm…

Sana: But when you come back, we will spend the time together to the fullest again before you leave again! You’re not going to get rid of me that easily

 

Tzuyu then sat closer to san as she wrapped her arms around the latter’s waist and pulled her close.

 

Tzuyu: That’s why… I'm glad I’m cuffed now. I have a girlfriend to come back to and love and spoil. I couldn’t ask for anything more.

 

Sana smiled as she looked at the time and started frowning again.

 

Sana: It was already 3:30 pm… we spent so much time talking, eating, and playing with Gucci. Don’t you need to pack?

Tzuyu: Mhmm… I was thinking of driving at 10 back to the base and sleeping there. But I have a few things I have to do first before packing.

Sana: We should get going then!

 

Sana and Tzuyu cleaned up after themselves and returned Gucci back. They both waved at the owner and made their way to the car.

 

Sana: Where to first?

Tzuyu: I was going to update Yoo about us and show you off so she wouldn’t worry about us. She felt really bad for the mess that happened last night. Is that okay with you?

Sana: I’m all for it! I have the day off anyways, so I’ll go wherever you go.

 

Tzuyu then grabbed Sana’s hand and intertwined them with hers, bringing it up to her lips and pressed a long kiss. Sana then did the same and they smiled at each other. Eventually they arrived at the bar where Jeongyeon was just setting up along with another familiar figure.

 

Tzuyu: Yoo! Nayeon-Sumbae!

Sana: Hello Unnies!

Jeongyeon: Yo! How’s it going?

Nayeon: Sana! Tzuyu-ssi

 

The two ran up to Tzuyu and Sana hugging them and immediately both of them raised their intertwined hands showing it to the two as they smiled.

 

Jeongyeon: Finally dude!

Nayeon: We’re so sorry… for yesterday… It probably did a lot of damage.

Sana: Ani! It worked out either way!

Tzuyu: But I sure got a beating from it.

Jeongyeon: In bed, right?!

Tzuyu: Ani…

Tzuyu then showed her bruises on her shoulders and then covered them up. Jeongyeon then covered and bowed over and over apologizing. Tzuyu laughed as she whispered to the latter.

 

‘Of course… we did that too... Now shut your mouth and stop making a scene.’

 

Jeongyeon winked and gave the okay sign and then coughed. Sana on the other hand punched Tzuyu in the shoulder again and pouted…

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter