Found

Views with You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been three weeks since Celebrity Pack's pilot episode aired and had Kwon Minjung's name dragged to filth again because of their guest, and during those three weeks, Minjung's channel lost 58 subscribers, gained more dislikes than likes in her videos, and had her account restricted from some features because of the netizens who mass reported her channel. Those three weeks felt like hell for Seulgi, who could not do anything to help Minjung because even if she fought her friend's haters online, her efforts proved futile since Minjung's haters clearly outnumbered her fans. Even while she was at work, Seulgi's mind was preoccupied by the fact that Minjung might lose her only remaining source of happiness, which was her channel, and she might fall into the pits of depression again just like what happened years ago after Power Pop disbanded. Just like a supportive friend, Seulgi spent her days observing Minjung's behavior, and fortunately, Minjung still had her enthusiasm and optimism with her.

It was a sunny Saturday morning and it had been exactly a week since Minjung uploaded her last video, a nail art tutorial video that only had 3 likes but had 2,329 dislikes. People really went to watch her video just to give her a dislike.

"People are really jobless nowadays," Seulgi muttered to herself as she checked Minjung's channel to fight her haters in the comment section again. As Seulgi occupied herself with her new hobby, Minjung went out of the kitchen with a tote bag and her wallet.

"Do you want anything in particular to eat for lunch?" Minjung asked as she took her cap from the shelf beside Seulgi, "I'm going out to buy bread and eggs, and I might as well buy food to cook for the two of us."

"Uh, I'm kinda busy," Seulgi responded without looking at her, "Any chicken meal is fine with me."

Minjung nodded and carefully placed the cap on her head. Just like what she would always do, she adjusted the cap's brim to cover her face, and then pulled her brown hoodie to cover her head. Paparazzi would still follow her even after her retirement from the idol industry, people would still sneak pictures of her to post in online forums, haters would still call her derogatory names whenever they see her on the streets, so Minjung had to go out looking as discreet as possible.

"I'm leaving now!" Minjung called out as she opened the front door. Seulgi only responded with a "Sure, take care!"

 

-

Whenever Junmyeon was not around, Chanyeol would use it as an opportunity to ride around Seoul and look for food to eat. Luckily, Junmyeon was asked to report to the office on a Saturday, which meant that Chanyeol would have the whole day to himself. Bringing along the company car with him, Chanyeol drove himself to Saerom Avenue, a lesser populated area within the city known for cheap food and marketplace.

Chanyeol was indeed too tall to stay unnoticeable, but he had already mastered the art of hiding from people by using black or gray outfits. He wore the shabbiest hoodie and most worn-out jeans and sneakers he could find, and proceeded to feed himself full with every street food he could find in the area.

"How much is this dakkochi?" Chanyeol inquired as he held out three sticks of chicken skewers on his right hand while his left hand held a plastic filled with boxes of peanut butter pancakes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter