Host

Views with You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minjung hurriedly went to the kitchen and saw her roommate, Seulgi, already eating lunch, chapchae and beef soup with rice, all cooked by Seulgi herself. Minjung couldn't help but smile at the food, "It's been weeks since I last ate homecooked lunch!"

"I have free time this week since work isn't too heavy because of the spring break," Seulgi commented, referring to her free time from teaching kids at a local elementary school, "You know what," she added, "You should learn how to cook proper lunch, Minjung."

The two have been roommates for two years, ever since Minjung's career went downhill. After she got kicked out of the company and the group dormitory, she went out to look for a cheap place to stay. Fortunately, she saw Seulgi's public post on SNS that she was looking for a roommate to share the rent with. From that day on, they've become friends.

Minjung served herself a cup filled with rice and took the beef chunks from the soup, "Thank you for this meal!" she exclaimed before starting to eat. Seulgi sighed as she stared at the woman beside her, "Please don't tell me you've been eating convenience store food for lunch these past few weeks."

"I did," Minjung spoke with filled with rice, "I had no choice."

Seulgi shook her head in disbelief, "Your stomach's gonna be filled with preservatives."

Minjung chuckled. Seulgi always worried about her, probably due to the nature of her work as a physical education teacher.

"Oh by the way," Seulgi remarked as she took her phone from her pocket, "Today's the first episode of that show I was waiting for."

Minjung raised an eyebrow; someone as busy as Seulgi rarely had time to watch shows, so seeing her excitedly opening her phone was a new sight, "What show?"

"Celebrity Pack, it's hosted by Yoo Jaesuk, Ahn Hani, and Park Chanyeol," Seulgi smiled widely as she opened the MotionTime app and searched for the keyword Celebrity Star Livestream Today, "It's shown both on TV and online. Good thing I don't have work today."

Minjung moved closer to look at Seulgi's phone. What's so interesting about that show, anyway? She had prior experience attending variety shows when she was still an idol. The shows were fun to be in, but truth be told, all of them seemed the same. Even if they only promoted for two and a half years, she had been to thirteen different shows in the span of her career, and all those thirteen shows had the same format, same humor, and same impact.

"Why are you so excited to watch that show?" Minjung inquired as she watched her friendly repeatedly click the Refresh page of Celebrity Pack's channel, waiting for the livestream to appear.

"First of all, Hani is here," Seulgi responded with looking at Minjung, "Second of all, Chanyeol is here."

Minjung pouted. What's so special about those two?

"I like Hani because she is pretty and funny," Seulgi added, "And I like Chanyeol because he is talented and everything he produces becomes a hit," Seulgi winked.

Knowing Seulgi as a music enthusiast, Minjung was sure that her playlist was filled with all the songs Chanyeol had produced or written. And she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter