Fan

Views with You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"...so of course, you shouldn't put the potato balls too long in the fryer, or the frying pan, whichever you are using. Just as long as the coating becomes golden brown, then it's good to go."

Chanyeol nodded to his favorite vlogger's instructions. "How to Make Cheesy Potato Balls" was the video he was watching and it had just been uploaded ten minutes ago. That's how invested he was in watching the channel Minnie Jungie Stuff on MBS' online streaming site, MotionTime. Ever since MBS, one of South Korea's leading TV networks, released its own online video-sharing platform, almost everyone had been watching content creators and following their videos, Chanyeol included. The only difference was that, most netizens followed vloggers with hundreds and thousands of followers while Chanyeol, using a burner account named shadow_cy, only had one channel subscribed to, and it was the starting channel of a certain Kwon Minjung with only 204 followers.

"...and look at this! The cheese melted inside the potato balls. This feels like eating cheesy fries! I also have homemade dips for this dish. You can see here, I made honey mustard and sour cream dips. I can upload another video where I can teach you how to make these dips."

Minnie Jungie Stuff--a channel that had only been around for a year, was also the channel at the bottom of MotionTime's hierarchy of content creators. Other channels that had only been around for a month amassed larger counts of followers and views compared to Minnie Jungie, but still, the short bubbly woman behind the screen still continued uploading her stuff: cooking tutorials, mukbangs, song covers, and arts & crafts.

"...and I hope you enjoyed today's episode of Minnie Jungie Cooking TV! I really enjoy filming these kinds of cooking videos because I also enjoy eating, and I hope I gave you fun ideas on what to cook for your family and friends. Please subscribe to my channel and leave a thumbs up if you want to see more of your girl Minjung preparing easy and simple snacks. Bye~!"

"Oh, that was fun," Chanyeol mused to himself as he clicked the thumbs up symbol below Minnie Jungie Stuff's channel banner.

The smile on his face after watching his favorite vlogger caught the attention of his manager, Junmyeon, who was sitting at the passenger's seat of the car. Junmyeon was looking at Chanyeol from the front mirror of the car, and he couldn't help but comment on his client's choice of entertainment.

"You're still watching Kwon Minjung's videos?" Junmyeon hissed, "I hope you're aware that if anyone discovers that you watch her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter