Chapter 2

DREAMS AND PASSION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 2: YOU’RE DEAD KWON!    

Jiyong is in his studio, very worried when Taeyeon called and told him that she will relay their plan to her bosses in SM. He was very worried that they will not allow this plan because surely Taeyeon will be very disappointed since she was really determined to do this.

He is also worried about something, about him telling Charmain Lee their relationship, and he didn’t tell Taeyeon. For sure Chairman Lee already told her everything. And he is afraid she might throw tantrums or ignore him all of a sudden for not telling her. He doesn’t want that.

Ringggggggg!!

Taeyeon’s calling. He suddenly got nervous.

“Hey Babe!—”

“Don’t Babe me Kwon Jiyong, I’m on my way to YG to beat the hell out of you. So be ready.”

“Taeyeon—”

“Let’s talk later when we arrived. By the way, I’m with Sunny, so tell Dae to be there at your studio too. ”

“Babe wait—”

Tooooot. .

She hung up! She didn’t even let him say something. He’s so dead. Taeyeon is something when she’s angry. He should be ready, really. He then dialed Daesung’s number

“Yeah Hyung?”

 “Dae, come to my studio right now, it’s really urgent or you won’t ever see me alive again.”

“What hyung? What are you saying? What’s happening to you?”

“Taeyeon’s on her way here and she might kill me later. Please be with me. Also she said that your girl’s with her too.”

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Okay hyung calm down. I’ll go there now. I’m at the parking lot already”

“I’ll kill you for laughing at me”

“Yeah yeah bye hyung!”

Whoooooooop~ He sighed deeply. He was waiting patiently and nervously when Daesung came.

“Hyung! Oh you look like a bond paper! You’re so pale! What happened really?”

“Remember when I talked to Chairman Lee three years ago right?”

“Yes of course!”

“And I didn’t tell Taeyeon about that and just today Chairman Lee told her everything, I guess. And then she called saying she’ll kill me. You know Taeyeon when angry Dae.”

“Oh hyung I know, you’re in deep trouble. Then why did you call me? You want me to be killed too? Lemme get outta here!!”

Then in just seconds, the door burst out open with a furious Taeyeon with Sunny in tow, stopping Taeyeon from doing something.

“Kwon Jiyong, let’s talk!”

“Yes Babe” Then she dragged Jiyong inside the recording booth. He looked at Sunny and Daesung asking for help but they just look at him like and said fighting

“Kwon Jiyong, why didn’t you tell me everything!!?” She asked while beating his chest

“Taeyeon, what for? I didn’t want to worry you with that, and besides he already gave us his blessing!” She’s already crying.

“I could have been with you that time. I also want to say to him how much I want this relationship. We could’ve asked him to help us publicized this relationship long ago.”

“Taeyeon I know you didn’t want to publicize our relationship that time—”

“But I know you really want it!”

“Tae—”

“Jiyong, you know I love you and I don’t want you to carry the burden alone while catering to my needs and wants. I want to do something for you too.”

“I know baby, I’m sorry.”

“Ji”

“Taeyeon look at me. Hey” Jiyong wiped her tears

“Baby, I love you and I choose to do what you want because that’s what I want too. Okay? Stop crying. We’ll talk to him again. If you’re now ready to let everyone know our relationship then we’ll do that okay? Stop crying now.”

“Ji, I love you.” She said wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter