Chapter 6

DREAMS AND PASSION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon woke up really late the next day. She was very glad that she got this morning off so she can rest well. She remembered Jiyong still have schedule today so she tried to call him.

Ringgggggg

“Hey Ji” she greeted Jiyong with her cute husky voice

“Babe, you just got up?”

“Yes how did you know?”

“It’s your voice. Can we do Facetime? I want to see you.”

“Nooooo~~ I’m still at my bed.”

“Please??”

Then she just saw her phone with Jiyong’s name requesting for a video call so she answered.

“Ji, I told you I am still at bed, I haven’t wash my face yet.” Taeyeon said while covering her swollen face

“Remove your hands babe. I want to see your face.”

“Jiiiiii~”

“C’mon!”

“Okay”

“See? You still look beautiful. And it’s not like I haven’t seen you in that state”

“I just suddenly felt embarrassed, I don’t know.”

“Hey babe, look at me.”

“Ji, you’re at your schedule right?”

“Yes, I am at YG Office, they’re not here yet. You have your schedule later right?”

“Yep. I just woke up with Manager unnie’s call. I’m going to prepare after this.”

“Max hyung will fetch you there right? I’ll call him”

“No need Ji, I just received a text that he’ll fetch me after lunch.”

“Okay take care huh? I’ll call you again later.”

“Okay Ji, I love you!”

“Love you too. “

Taeyeon hanged up. She then stood up from the bed and made her morning routine. She also just space out.

It’s already noon. She got up and prepare for the day, half day.

After all preparation, she scurried down to her manager then drove off to KBS Building for Music Bank Live Broadcast.

She’s now doing her make up while vocalizing when her phone rang.

Ringgggg

“Ji!”

“Oh you’re fully awake now! Wait. . What songs will you perform today?”

“Uhmmm, the two title tracks, Love You Like Crazy and Spark. Why?”

“Your outfit Tae.” He said with his no emotion face

“Ji, don’t be like that.”

He suddenly felt guilty.

“I know, I know, I am just worried that everyone will see you in that gorgeous dress and. . .”

“Ji stop. Okay? Stop being jealous.”

“I am not.”

“You are.”

“I am not.

“You are.”

“Okay I am.”

“Tsk.”

“Do well babe. Good Luck.”

“I will. Love you!”

“Love you, Bye ~”

“Taeyeon-ssi you’re up for final rehearsal in 30.”

“Yes! Thank you!”

Her team then continue glamming her up because this is her first live broadcast since her comeback. She is now wearing a bright red sleeveless fitted dress that reached her mid-thigh, designed with Black stripes in its cape like extension at the back. She’s also wearing a black boot with 7 inches’ heels.

Her makeup looked a bit dark and smoky. Her hair was long with highlights. She’s wearing a very big earring too that suits her dress well. Her appearance is a y and matured seductress especially with her visible tattoos in her arms near her shoulder and in her elbow. Her team did their job really well. That’s why Jiyong reacted that way. It’s his favorite out of all Taeyeon’s stage outfits though.

After the makeup last touch, Taeyeon made her way down from the waiting room to the studio where all the fans are all waiting for her. So when she appeared at the staff area, all the MuBank staff got startled when the fans from the audience area scream!

“TAEYEEEEEOOON!!!”

“AAAAAAHHHHHHH UNNIE”

“TAEYEONAAAAAAAH”

Fans in all ages and all genders are screaming that made her let out a small ahjumma laugh forgetting that she’s already wearing her mic for sound check.

“Omo!!”

She went to the stage that made every staff and even the fellow artists stop in awe by how beautiful she is in her outfit. Her back up dancers went on stage wearing all black costumes that really made Taeyeon stand out more with her bright red dress. They went in their position. Just when the music started, fans are already screaming to think that this is just a rehearsal.

Aside from her costume and appearance, the choreography is also very seductive; add to it her very sultry voice and facial expressions that made it more very y. Jiyong knows it well as he had seen Taeyeon rehearsing, so he was very worried but Taeyeon assured him. After that one song, she immediately made her way to backstage as she received a thumbs-up from PD-nim to change into another dress.

Minutes just pass and she’s now wearing black pants, a glittery tank top and a formal coat.

She appeared at the stage and again the fans jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter