Chapter 4

DREAMS AND PASSION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 4: KWONS

Saturday came. It was already 5 in the afternoon and Jiyong is on his way to Dolce Vita.

When he arrives, nobody is in the house. He received a text from Dami that they just went to supermarket to buy something

He was just wandering around the living room when a very cute 5 year old little girl suddenly hugged his legs.

“Oh Jia! Hi little girl. How are you?”

“I miss you uncle Ji!”

“I miss you too, Jia”

 “Aigoo Junho-yah~ little boy!”

He took the 2 year old little boy from Dami and the boy just hugged him tight.

“Noona!”

“Brother, how are you? Where’s Taeyeon?”

Dami hugged him.

“I’m good noona. We were supposed to go here together but she suddenly had an urgent re-filming for an ad.”

“That’s sad. I miss her already. C’mon let’s rest first at the living room”

He just nodded and went to living room while carrying Junho.

Ringggggg

“Wait Ji, I’ll just take this call.”

Jiyong just played with his nephew and niece.

“Ji, I need to go to eomma tonight. She needed help for something. I am sorry.”

“Oh do you want me to come with you?”

“No need Ji, but can I just leave the kids here? Their father is still at the boutique, we’ll come fetch them later.”

“Okay, but please come soon.”

“Yes thank you. I owe you one. Bye Ji.”

“Jia, Junho, I’ll just go to your halmeoni, please be good to your uncle.”

Jia just nod then Dami left.

“Jia what do you want to do?”

“I wan’t to see aunt Taeyeon!”

“Oh Taeyeon auntie? She might be busy though, but let’s call her.”

He then dialed Taeyeon’s number for a video call, hoping that she will answer.

“Jiyong? Why- Oh is that Jiaaaaaa!”

She was about to ask Jiyong why did he call when she saw Jia at his side.

“Aunt Taeyeon! I miss you!!”

“I miss you too little girl, Oh Junho little boy, you’re there too!” She said when Jiyong put his phone in front of Junho’s face.

“Hey babe, how are you?”

“Ji, I am still at the set.”

“Jia really wants to see you, but I told her you’re busy and that you might not come.” He said as she looked at Jia who is now busy playing with her doll.

“Ah. . .” Taeyeon focuses somewhere else since her manager was talking to her.

“Sorry Ji, Mingming unnie was talking to me. I wish I could be there to help you, I’ll see what I can do.”

“It’s okay babe, you are busy and is already tired. I can see it in your eyes. After your schedule, just go home and rest okay?” Jiyong says as he looked at Taeyeon through the screen and he noticed that she did look very tired.

“Okay, I’ll talk to you later. I have to film again.” Taeyeon said waving at the screen

“Alright Tae, please take care okay? I love you!”

“Love you too Ji, Jia Junho, annyeong!”

Jiyong then ended the call.

“Will Taeyeon auntie be coming?” Jia asked with hope in her eyes

“I am sorry Jia but Taeyeon auntie is very busy right now.” Jiyong said guiltily for not fulfilling her wish.

It’s been an hour before they all heard a doorbell ringing. Jiyong gets up from the couch and was carrying Junho .

“It’s seem like your mama is here” Jiyong quickly went to the door and open it.

“Taeyeon?” Jiyong was welcomed with the presence of Taeyeon holding plastic bags and a smile on her face.

“I’m here! Hi Junho! You’ve gotten bigger!” Taeyeon sets down the bags as he walks in and went to kiss the baby, and slightly tip toed to give Jiyong a kiss too.

“Ji I know you aren’t that good with kids alone so I am here to help.”

“I so ing love you” Jiyong whispered and tightly hug her with one arm as he was still carrying Junho.

“Hahahaha I know I know.”

Taeyeon takes off her shoes, took the plastic bags and quietly walks to the living room. She sneaks up to the little girl who is boredly playing and surprised her.

“Boo!!!”

“waaaaaah Taeyeon auntie is here!!!” Jia jumped from her spot and hugs Taeyeon really tight.

“Look! I brought some Disney movies, ice cream, banana milk and other foods that you like!” Taeyeon says as one by one she’s taking out the products from the bag.

Taeyeon and Jia played with the toys, watched movies and do whatever Jia wants to do and she didn’t looked a single bit tired. Jiyong just watched them from the couch as he was carrying Junho.

It was already dinner time when Taeyeon offered to carry Junho while Jiyong take a shower.

He quickly freshens up and dressed with his pajama. He walked out and there he saw Taeyeon carrying Junho on her lap while feeding Jia with spaghetti.

Jiyong’s heart suddenly stopped at the sight of seeing Taeyeon. His heart felt warm and there he already saw his future with this woman. There he realized he is so in love. He is so willing to fight all odds to get a chance to spread to the world that he love this woman very much and he’s going to marry her someday. He took his phone and quickly captures the genuine moment.

Jiyong walked up to Taeyeon and hugged her from behind. Taeyeon looked at him and gave him a smile that Jiyong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter