Chapter 1

DREAMS AND PASSION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1: PLAN

 

Taeyeon is currently at SM Entertainment for a meeting with the Chairman and the three directors. She specially asked this meeting from Sunny to talk about this project that they came up with. Of course they can’t just execute plan without the permission and help from company bosses.

“So Taeyeon, Sunny told us that you actually called for this meeting. What’s up? Don’t tell us our golden girl is leaving?” Chairman Lee jokingly asked. He really is like a father to them.

“Of course not seonsaengnim! I love you all too much to just leave you know.” She said then wink. Sunny look at her disgusted by that wink and Taeyeon just rolled her eyes to her.

“So what do you want to say our golden girl Taeyeonie?~” Sunny sarcastically and jokingly asked that made everyone in the room laugh.

“Chairman Lee, Sunny, BoA unnie and Yunho Oppa, I have this favor to ask to all of you, actually it was a proposal that you have the choice to refuse or accept but I want you to take it as a favor for your loyal artist for years.”

“You’re really using that golden girl card on us Taeyeon huh?” BoA said while laughing

“And what is that favor Taeyeon?” Yunho seriously asked.

Yunho and BoA, they’ve been a couple for years with only the SMTOWN Family as witnesses. Fans knew them as best friends but really, they’ve been in love with each other.

“You know how KPOP is now right? We’re already in what? Fourth generation? But we all noticed that the new artists’ passion for music had been low ever since KPOP became mainstream. We want to bring that back. You know seonsaengnim, we want to train them the same way you trained us before. The passion BoA unnie, SuJu and Dong Bang Shin Ki Oppas had before. The passion every artists had which was the reason why KPOP had boomed before.”

“I get your intention Taeyeon.” Chairman Lee said.

“But I want to know your way to do that.”

“This might need your connections as the chairman and the directors’ skills on communicating with the other company CEOs. I want them to undergo training again.”

“What exactly you want us to do?”

“I want to ask you to get permission from the CEOs to let their artists undergo training again. Not that training where they have gone before. We’ll figure out how once the CEOs give us permisson. They might give us suggestions too and help us as well with the senior artists.”

“You know Taeyeon, what you want is very hard to execute. And if you don’t mind me asking, I really want to ask this question to you, who is this person you came up with this plan? Which member?” Taeyeon got speechless for a while. She didn’t know what to say. She’s been in the industry for years yet she’s still afraid when someone from the bosses asks about her love life. She still didn’t tell them her 5-years relationshi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter