10

The Moment We Became Strangers...

It was exactly like in all those bad movies, Sowon woke up with a huge headache completely lost without knowing where she was right now.


Judging from all the equipments it didn’t take her too long to understand that she was at a hospital.

Instinctually she tried to get up but her body protested making her fall down on the bed again.

“Yah you shouldn’t move yet.” Myungsoo glared at her attempt and made sure that she wouldn’t try again.

“Why are you here Myungsoo?” She asked surprised seeing him sitting on a chair next to her bed.

“You don’t remember what has happened?” He eyed her suspiciously probably fearing that she suffered from amnesia.

Just when he has asked her that question memories of the horrible night kept popping into her mind.
“Ugh.” Sowon held her aching head as a sad attempt to ease her headache. Remembering things hurt so much.

“Should I call the nurse?” Myungsoo stood up immediately searching for the emergency button, when he saw how Sowon has buried her head in the blanket.


“Don’t.” Sowon hold him back gasping for air. She remembered when all those headaches started and at this rate she wouldn’t last long. This is just too much.


“Did…did you call my parents?” She asked him instead, praying that he didn’t.


“I didn’t know their number, so I couldn’t inform them.” Sowon sighed out in relief hearing Myungsoo’s answer. At least they don’t know.
“Please don’t call them.” Sowon told him with pleading eyes.


“They will find out seeing you like this.” He pointed at her head and her hand that was bandaged.


“This. I don’t need it anymore right?” She pointed at her head.


“You won’t put it away.” Myungsoo stood up giving her the most frightening look. She has never seen him so outrageous, after all she thought that he would be always indifferent.


“But.” –“Kim Sowon. I won’t allow you to take stupid decisions to make your conditions become worse!” She was cut off by his angry voice.
“But I don’t want them to worry about me.” Sowon repeated tears falling down on the white blanket.


“I keep hurting people like this.” She rubbed away her tears that kept falling.


A moment it remained silent in this room, only the sound of her sobbing filled the silence and made it more awkward for the two.
“You are using unfair methods.” Myungsoo sighed and wrapped his arms around her.


“Uljimma. You know that I hate seeing you like this. You can do whatever you want if the doctor is okay with it, arasso?” He wiped away the last tear with his thumb and gave her a small smile.


“Th-thanks.” Sowon sniffed, she knew that she was really using unfair methods, but she just couldn’t let her parents know about this incident.


“What has happened to your arm?” Sowon pointed at the huge plaster on his arm, when her eyes were dry again. She could only remember that his face was injured last night.

“Nothing worth mentioning.” He shrugged her question off and before she could insist on this topic the nurse came in to check her condition.

“Oh you are finally awake.” She smiled at her. “Don’t worry I am just here to check some stuffs after that you are released.” She noticed the lost look that Sowon was giving Myungsoo.

“Can you please leave the room for some minutes?” She then asked Myungsoo who just nodded in response.
Sowon eyed the nurse suspiciously while she was taking down some notes after doing some measurements.

“I am jealous of your boyfriend. You are lucky that his blood was compatible to yours if not your conditions would have been much worse.” She said searching for a new pencil.

“He donated blood for me?” Sowon concluded from her vague statement. “Yes he did. After that he didn’t even leave the room ones. He insisted to stay by your side until you wake up. The doctor said he needed to rest himself but well he’s quite stubborn.” She chuckled.

When Sowon knew the truth she felt like crying again. She was aware that she didn’t deserve someone like Myungsoo. He was just too good for her. All she did was hurting him and he even donated blood to her, considering that it wasn’t worth mentioning.

Why am I choosing the difficult path? It would be so easy and so right to fall in love with someone like Myungsoo. But he deserves so much more than me.



--------------


“So what did the nurse say?” Myungsoo came back with a bottle of orange juice. “Here I didn’t really know your favorite drink so I brought you mine, but I can go buy another one if you don’t like it.” He placed the bottle in front of her.


“She said that the doctor will come check a last time, after that I can go back home.” Sowon mumbled not daring to look up to him.


“That’s great. Why do you sound so upset the bandage was also taken away from you.” He pointed at her head.

“Why are you being so nice to me?” Sowon looked up with watering eyes making Myungsoo look at her surprised.

“Because I love you.” He said in a serious tone.

“But you shouldn’t.” Sowon shocked her head. “I am not worth being love by you. I am broken.” Sowon looked at him painfully.

“Who are you to decide who is worth being love by me? I love you that’s all, I don’t care if you are broken I’ll fix you.” He countered.
“Myungsoo, you are making things difficult. How are you expecting me to not care about you? Why do you have to make me fall for you?” Sowon finally admitted her true feelings.

“I am not making things difficult but only right. It’s good that you fall for me, because I have already fallen for you hard. I don’t intend to let you go.” He her cheek gently.

Sowon could tell that he wanted to lean in closer to kiss her; it was so easy, so right like he said. If she would decide to let Woohyun go, there would be no heartbreaks because she was sure that Myungsoo would never hurt her.

“Euh sorry to disturb you two, but I need to check on the patient Kim Sowon.” A handsome man in  white coughed making them both back away embarrassed.

“Nice to meet you. I’m doctor Kim.” He shocked her hand and didn’t bother to look at Myungsoo who had put on a dark expression.


“I’m waiting outside.” Myungsoo said and left the room leaving her alone with the good-looking doctor.


“He never change.” The man sighed and started with the check up. “I’m sorry I don’t understand?” Sowon titled her head. “Ani. It’s nothing.” He shrugged it off, leaving her confused.


--------------


When Sowon was finally released from the hospital she quickly checked her phone just to see that there were tones of missing calls. She excused herself from Myungsoo to reassure her parents and especially Sunggyu that she was alright.


Fortunately they had assumed that she was having a sleep over at Misun’s place to learn for their final exams. Sometimes lying wasn’t that bad, after all she didn’t want them to worry about her.


The calls were quickly done and Sowon still had the time to go to the reception desk to get another doctor’s appointment.


“I hope you are going to take the next appointments serious because you know that medications should be taken as soon as possible right?”

 

---------------

 


Woohyun groaned thinking back about yesterday when Seungyeon insisted that they should celebrate their mouth anniversary in a club.
He just could remember that she kept flirting with other guys in the club when Woohyun has refused to go further.

As long as he could remember he was always of the opinion that he would spend this special moment with no other than Sowon. Even though they have broken up he still didn’t get rid of the idea that it has to be Sowon- it was a completely stupid illusion, but he still clung to it.

Normally Woohyun was a very jealous person, but somehow it didn’t really bother him when his girlfriend was flirting with other guys in front of his eyes.
He didn’t know why he changed so much because he could clearly remember that he was furious just by seeing Sowon with another guy.
He was completely unsure about his feelings, he didn’t really know what he sees in Seungyeon, but breaking up with her was also not an option for him.

He took a look at his phone just to jump from the bed immediately, there were tones of missing calls from Sunggyu and unread messages.

He quickly opened the last message just to read tones of insults complaining that he should pick up his phone.

Woohyun ruffled through his hair and pushed the call button preparing himself for his death sentence.

“Yah you idiot so you are finally picking up after centuries!” He heard his hyung yell at him from the other line.
“Mianhe, I’ve kinda lost my phone.” Woohyun lied. “Whatever it’s too late now, we’ve already managed to find Sowon.” Woohyun tensed up hearing that.

“She was lost?” – “Yeah and I still don’t get to kill you, how is it possible that you didn’t tell me that she wanted to have a sleep over at Misun’s place a simple call would have spare us stressful nights.” Woohyun could tell that Sunggyu had been extremely worried about his sister.

“She’s sleeping over me today, just to let you know.” The words were said before he could think about them carefully.

 “Bastard. Who are you to decide? Well I got to go now, you two better are just learning for the final exams in 10 days.” Sunggyu gave his agreement in his usual bickering way.

He agreed? Woohyun couldn’t believe his luck. He didn’t know why he has wanted Sowon to stay by his house tonight. After all they still felt awkward when walking home, how suffocating must it be when they were alone the whole night?

At that moment he had many worries about tonight, but he knew that all those feeling would be eventually replaced when she was by his side.
 

-------------


“What are you doing here?” Woohyun’s thought were suddenly interrupted by a mocking voice.

“I am waiting for Sowon.” Woohyun ignored the boy that was obviously having a crush on Sowon.

Idiot. What does it look like anyways. Woohyun thought and then suddenly noticed the small plaster on his right cheek.


“Did someone hit you for your cockiness?” Woohyun scoffed. He knew that he was acting extremely childish, but jealousy was always showing the worse of a person.

“No I got hit because I was protecting someone’s girlfriend.” He smirked and by the way he was emphasizing the word girlfriend Woohyun couldn’t help but conclude that he was talking about Sowon.

“What do you mean?” “What I mean is that you are a useless boyfriend who can’t protect your girl properly. You keep choosing another girl over her, so why can’t you just let her go. She can do much better.” Myungsoo looked at him menacingly.

“Who said that I can’t protect her properly.” Woohyun said between gritted teeth unaware of what Myungsoo was referring to.

“Ah really, then tell me where were you when she almost got ?” He scoffed.

“What are you saying?” Woohyun grabbed Myungsoo by his collar, not able to control his body.

“Don’t touch me with your dirty hands.” Myungsoo shoved his hand away. “Yes you have heard right, when you were by your , she had to got home all alone and got nearly . Fortunately I came at the right moment. I don’t even know why she don’t want you to know that. At my opinion you need to hear what a stupid you are.” He smirked.

It took Woohyun a while to let Myungsoo’s word get into his mind, she nearly got because of me was everything Woohyun could think about now.

“Thank you for saving her.” Woohyun finally spoke up, judging from Myungsoo’s surprise expression Woohyun could tell that he didn’t expect such an answer but his surprised expression was soonly replaced by a darker one.

“I didn’t save her for you, so you shouldn’t thank me, because once I’ve fixed her broken heart I am going to take her away from you.” He answered back sharply.

 From the way he was speaking Woohyun could tel that he was serious about her. He didn’t only have a simple crush on her, Woohyun even believed that he has fallen for her. The way he was getting overprotective reminded Woohyun of himself.

He wondered if it wasn’t better to let her go with him. After all Myungsoo was someone who could protect her, something Woohyun failed to do.
 

 

-------------------

 

Woohyun had to wait for approximately an hour until he could finally see her with a white bag in her hand walking to her house with her head hanging low.
He moved to her taking her uninjured hand leading her to the opposite direction.


“Woohyun?” She finally got back to her sense. “Woohyun wait. Where would you lead me?” He heard here saying the exact words as she did on the night where he had finally confessed his love for her.


It was weird how he still remembered every single detail of that night. People said that you would never forget things that really touched you.
“You are sleeping over at my house.” Woohyun explained as if it was the most usual thing to say to his ex-girlfriend.

“But.” “I’m sorry if I took you by surprise, but I need you right now. Can you please stay by my side tonight, maybe just as friends?”
He could tell that she was considering his offer and then she finally gave in.

“Okay just as friends then.”

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: Sowon and Woohyun all alone at his house what will happen next? o_O :p Myungsoo is such a cutie :') I still don't know who she is going to end up with, this decision is giving me serious headaches *sigh* I hope you have liked this random chapter, please comment and subscribe :D
Btw I have a idea for a new story starring Himchan and Daehyun, I am not going to post it in the near future, since I have to end my other stories first, but I just wanted to know if someone is interested ? ;)


http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/187182

 

@myfishyx: Myungsoo the knight in shining armor ~~ :) oh oh do i sense violence should I hide from you? xD

@Lil_Mizz_Star: But Woohyun just can't forget her ;__; Should he deserve a second chance?

@Juju-H: You are always taking the side of the weaks? lol

 

its_an_asian_thing