Special Chapter

SeeSaw
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

......

 

"Doctor Haeun? Doctor Haeun? Ya Haeun!" Haeun turn to face her bestfriend Yuna who was yelling out her name from just now. Yuna staring at her worriedly wondering why Haeun was daydreaming. 

"Are you okay?" She asked and Haeun nod her head.

 

"Yeah i'm fine." She lied. Yuna took a chair and scoot closer to Haeun. There was no patient so they have the time to talk.

 

"Tell me whats wrong. I'm not going to tolerate when you say its fine when its not." 

 

"I met Yoongi and worst come to worst, he is Jungkook's bandmates." Haeun bit her lips, fiddling with her fingers. Its been 2 days since the incident and Jungkook never called her. She expected that since she was the one who hurt Yoongi.

 

"I knew that. I was trying to tell you. They are all in BTS. You're the one you didn't know it. Try calling Jungkook i don't think Yoongi is that bad to tell him to end it with you." Yuna reaches out her hand, holding Haeun's hane tightly.

 

"It is not your fault that the relationship ended. Yoongi never blames you. In his songs, you can see through his lyrics as if he misses you but it had to end." Haeun wiped her tears feeling sad that Yoongi was being kind despite all that. 

"You should go and talk to Jungkook." Yuna stood up, leaving the office. Yuna works as a nurse who assist Haeun when handling patients. She has always been there for Haeun. 

Haeun look at the clock on the wall and she is left with 30 minutes before her shift comes to an end. Resting her head back, she was trying to think through her actions.

 

"BRR BRR."

 

She heard vibrations, her head looking around finding for the sound. She walks to her bag and bring her ear closer to it. 

"BRR BRR."

 

Haeun took out her phone from her bag and saw 10 messages and 5 missed calls from Jungkook. She unlocked her phone to read the content of those messages. 

Jeon Jungkook : Hello Haeun

Jeon Jungkook : Do you not want to talk to me?

Jeon Jungkook : I'm not angry at you 

Jeon Jungkook : Lets meet so we can talk

Jeon Jungkook : Please don't ignore me Haeun. 

Haeun can't help but smile at his messages. Dialling his number, Haeun put the phone closer to her ears.

 

"Haeun?" He calls her name and her heart skipped a beat. Its been awhile since she last heard him calling her that. 

"Hey Jungkook.. Look i wasn't ignoring you, i was working." 

"Oh, i'm sorry.. You're a doctor afterall so you will be busy to use your phone right?" Jungkook said, trying his best not to sound stupid.

 

"Do you want to meet?" Haeun asked and Jungkook's face glistened.

 

"Yeah! Why not." 

They both ended the phone call with Haeun excitedly wore

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter