03 - Our Ending

SeeSaw
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

.....

 

"He was the best i've ever had. He only gave his smile to me and only me. His passion in writing songs and playing piano were something i really loved about him. Basically everything about him was what i loved. It was going smoothly, it was going good but because of our childishness and immaturity... We had to end it to stop us from getting hurt." Haeun said, still smiling. 

"So who left?" Jungkook asked and Haeun pointed to herself. 

"I left him, because nobody wants to be the bad guy in the relationship therefore it won't end. The repeating seesaw game." 

Yoongi cleared his throat and everyone was shocked to see him there. 

"Oh hyung, welcome back. Haeun this is the hyung who wrote this lyrics. Yoongi hyung come and sit down." Jimin called out to the hyung who was trying to process everything. 

"Y-Yoongi?" Haeun whispered. 

"H-Haeun?" Yoongi muttered. 

Haeun turns her head to face Yoongi and their eyes met. Its been 6 years since they last met and during that time there were still kids who knew nothing about love or what it can do to you. They were still young adults who wants to have fun. 

"Yoongi oppa." Haeun called out and everyone stared at the both of them.

 

"Geez Haeun do you have to admire him like that just because he writes your favourite song?" Hoseok teased and Haeun laughed it off. 

"But hearing back, your stories are both so similar." Taehyung was the one who said that. He noticed how their stories matched.

 

Haeun turned to Yoongi, as they both stare at each other. Haeun wanted to admit that Yoongi was her ex boyfriend but she was afraid of what Jungkook mihht think. Although, she knows she has to be honest with him.

 

"That is because-" Before Haeun could continue her sentence, Yoongi cuts her off. 

"Our stories just matched. There are others out there who experienced the same things as us. I'm going in to rest." Yoongi said, walking to him and slamming the door. 

Everyone was confused to why he acted that way. But Haeun knows why, because she was there. Bangtan was busy focusing on the movie and Haeun took this chance to talk to Yoongi. Slowly, she stood up walking to the door. She knock on his door and he opens it, peeking through the small opening.

 

"Oppa." She called. Yoongi opens the door and step outside infront of her. Quietly closing the door behind him, he grabs her wrist dragging her away from there. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter