Like Jagger!

Smother Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 [CONTENTID1]Like Jagger![/CONTENTID1]

 [CONTENTID2]Chapter VII [/CONTENTID2]

 [CONTENTID3]

          December 21, 2014

 

         Mino is panicking.

 

         He tries his best not to be too obvious of how his nervousness is getting the best of him, but no one is deceived.

 

         "You should really calm down; you're making us all dizzy," Jinwoo says in their dressing room as he watches the younger male pace back and forth in his black and white checkered coat, a white polo beneath and black slack pants, his lips mutter relentlessly, his clammy hands clutching his cue cards.

 

         "This festival is supposedly for us to enjoy too, you know. Mino, back to earth!" Seunghoon places an arm over the frantic male, shaking his shoulders until Mino's eyes focus on s.

 

         "You'll be fine," Taehyun reassured while Seungyoon shot him a thumbs up.

 

         Taking deep lungfuls of air, Mino finally settles down. "Thanks," he mutters and throws himself to his Seunghoon hyung who hugs him and pats his back encouragingly.

 

         "Look on the bright side, you'll get to dance with Irene later on," Jinwoo added with the most casual tone and the purest gaze, and it made Seungyoon laugh boisterously.

 

         "Of course, leave it to this hyung to be loud about it," the latter remarks.

 

         Mino was about to return the teasing when a staff member finally called him. It's almost showtime.

 

         He bids s goodbye and walked along the hallway where he passed other idols along the way. Being the newest group of the year, he made sure to greet them all cordially until he met 4 more familiar females, all dressed in green and white cheerleading uniforms, with long sleeves and short skirts. He immediately feels more excited. It's only been 3 days since they last met and yet her presence sends a refreshing sensation to his tensed system all at once.

 

         "Good luck, oppa!"

 

         "Hwaiting!"

 

         "You can do it!"

 

         Seulgi, Wendy, and Joy all cheer for him,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter