Spending the night at the mansion ❤️🌹

The homeless maid 🦋
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After whispering few words to his son, jeonghan ran to seungcheol who smiled there to him and patted his hair , after he told him that he’ll offer for him a bed Jeonghan agreed eventually and tried to drag his father but the man whispered something to him and cheol can’t tell what the man’s aiming for .

” J-Jeonghan will sleep at b-bed ?!”

He seem so happy , Seungcheol felt his heart clinch , he think that sleeping on bed isn’t that common because of his state , it makes him feel broken honestly .

” Yeah , I will offer a room for you alone ..” he murmured while opening the door for the younger who hobbed in with innocent smile as he can’t wait to see the room and everything . 

“ B-But jeonghan’s scared ...” Seungcheol looked to him . 

“ Are you scared of being alone ?! .”

Jeonghan nodded hesitantly , looked towards his father’s spot as if he’s wanna go back to see him again before they go but cheol held his hand there . 

“ If you’re scared being alone , you may sleep in my room .” He spoke out gently , patted that hair . 

Jeonghan flushed as he felt that big hand , he doesn’t know what’s wrong with him but his hand are warm . 

He like this feeling ...

He never felt this way before ...

He feel happy somehow to be around someone like Seungcheol. 

 

 

🦋🌷💕

On way back to the mansion Seungcheol bought him a cold drink the taste like chocolate and he told him that it’s ice chocolate , he never had such a thing in his life , it tasted so good that he drank it all by the time they reached the mansion , Seungcheol chuckled at him before ruffling that hair . 

“ Next time I will buy you ice cream and anything you like .” Jeonghan’s eyes shinned innocently , he nodded happily there while his heart fluttering . 

“ J-Jeonghan’s happy ~.”

Seungcheol’s heart softened , unbuckled the belt off Jeonghan and he flushed shyly seeing him being close all of sudden . 

“ Let’s go inside ..” he gets off the car with him and walked together along his side while the mansion all dark as the family are asleep , Jeonghan clutched on the man’s coat feeling scared as he look around . 

Had the man smiling softly at his cuteness . 

“ I will set the bath for you so take your time okay ?!” 

Bath ?! Jeonghan only get to bath in sauna with his dad every end of the week because it’s for free and he never had a real bath at home before . 

The boy squeezed on his backpack that had his stuff in .

” A-Appa won’t bath with j-Jeonghan ?!”He mattered there as they stood by the man’s huge bedroom that fit as a whole apartment for him and his dad . 

“ I didn’t know why your father didn’t listened to me while I was about to offer him a room with you .” 

Jeonghan seem sad there , he bite his lips as cheol entered and he followed behind , opened the light and turned to look at the quie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter