Purple Kimono

Diary of Lyris

"They're back!" Luminous cheered, he was standing with Caesar and Johann at the gates of the Hydra palace, the first missiion was finally over and Lyris and Chisei had just returned from their mission to excute Akira Sakurai which they did successfully.

"We're here!" Lyris waved towards her team, Luminous was the only one who waved back. "it was a crazy mission! that guy was insane!" she began describing with lots of hand movements:" He injected himself with some pink .. thing and he freaking mutated to an 8 foot creature that shoots flames!!!!!"

"impossible!" Luminous almost yelled.

"Well" Caesar giggled:" looks like an interesting mission you had."

The blonde turned to Chisei:" Lyris is still a freshman and we haven't seen much of her fighting yet, she did great on the test the principal gave her before the mission but as for real combat, so far you're the only person who's seen it, so tell me." he asked:" how's Lyris's fighting?"

Chisei's crimson brown eyes shifted to look at Lyris, her eyes were the prettiest he'd seen in his life.

"Well" Chisei began explaining, his hand reached Lyris's cheeks and he gently squished them turning her lips to a number eight shape, and he continued:" This girl is about half my size, is very adorable, does not look the leasr bit intimidating, but let me tell you this." He let go of her cheeks, she pouted and  placed her fingers on her cheeks.

"She's very powerful." Chisei finally announced. "I wouldn't want to get on her bad side!"

"That's great to know!" Caesar nodded.

Luminous inturrupted the conversation:" alright everyone! now that we're done with our mission, let's go do something fun! let's go explore around the streets of Japan a little bit!" the excited boy looked at Chisei:" you said you'll take us to Chizuru right?"

before Chisei could Answer Lyris jumped in:" what?! Chizuru? now?! I can't go like this! look at me!" She pointed at her kimono:" I totally demolished my kimono during the fight! I'm soaked, there'd mud on my kimon and I'm pretty sure I burnt it off somewhere!" she slightly shuffled around the fabric till she found a slightly burnt spot on her  kimono's large sleeve and shoved it in front of Luminous's face and continued:" here! see!?"

The tiny girl looked at Chisei:" I completely ruined your gift I'm so sorry!"

The handsome young man placed his hand on her shoulder:" don't worry about it, I'm glad you put it to good use, and I'll get you an even prettier one."

His answer made her blush.

---

The following morning, Lyris woke up refreshed and well rested after the mission the day before, She got up from bed, took a shower, brushed her long brown hair neatly and was about to get changed when she heard knocking on her door.

She opened the door and there was Yasha carrying a small box:" Good morning miss Alonso!"

"Yasha!" Lyris said with a little surprise, she wasn't exactly expecting a morning visit from Yasha, "Good morning!"

"This is for you!" he said, pushing the little box he had towards her.

"oh! thank you!" Lyris picked up the box:" what is it?"

"It's from the boss, I should go now! see you later!" and then he ran off before Lyris could answer, with clear confusion she walked back inside her room and opened the box, inside the box was a lump of black colored fabric thing.

Lyris gently picked it up and her jaw dropped.

it was the most beautiful Kimono she'd ever seen, it was long and similar to Erii's, entirely black with a few deep red details, when Lyris tried it on, it fit like a glove, her small shoulders looked very delicate in it, and it nicely complemented her waist!

Lyris had never seen a place like Japan, she spent all her life in the frozen land of Siberia, the sight of Cassel College was incredible for her, the beautiful scenery of Japan and the Hydra palace was a whole different level of beauty, and so she decided to go for a morning walk to explore the gardens of the Hydra palace.

She stepped near the water under the shade of a very large tree, closed her eyes and took a deep breath, allowing the clean air to gently carass her hair and her kimono.

"Lyris." a deep voice behind her came surprisingly.

Lyris turned towards the voice behind her and her heart skipped a beat when she laid eyes on Chisei.

"Chisei! Good morning!"

He scanned her with his crimson brown eyes and smirked:" I'm glad it fits you well, you look very beautiful!"

a deep blush creeped on her face as she slightly twirled in her new kimono:" you didn't have to get this for me!"

"Now that I see how beautiful you look in it, I'm so glad I got it!" he chuckled "I didn't know which color was your favorite, so I chose black."

Lyris giggled:" Black is great! but in case you're curious, I like purple!"

"I'll keep that in mind for the next time you destroy the kimono!"

She laughed, was that a little blushing she saw on his face?

----

Moments later, Chisei and Lyris were walking together around the gardens of the Hydra palace, Chisei seemed to notice how Lyris was incredibly in awe, or was it just that he couldn't take his eyes of her?

She definetly was one of the prettiest women he'd ever seen, and her eyes? her eyes were prettier than anything he'd ever seen in his life.

"I know I look a little weird to you right now." Lyris suddenly said with a smile:" It's just that I haven't seen much green nature in my life before, it's more beautiful than I'd imagined!"

The handsome young man raised his eyebrows:" you haven't?"

She shook her head:" where I used to live it never stopped snowing!"

"I kinda like snow!"

"It is beautiful but all year round is just a pain in the !"

He chuckled, and boy did he look very charming.

Lyris stopped in her tracks when her eyes landed on a huge tree by the water. "it's so pretty!!"

"The view from up there must be extrordinary."

Lyris's eyebrows jumped up in excitement:" you're right!" and she ran towards the tree, Chisei followed her with his eyes and watched as she began to climb:" you're gonna climb it?"

"you said the view must be extrordinary and I want to see it!"

For a long distance fighter she sure had a good physique and managed to climb quickly, Chisei couldn't help but smile while watching her put effort into her climb just to see a beautiful view.

"Be careful, you might fall, or worse, ruin your new kimono!"

she laughed, adjusted her sitting on top of the tree:" I really wouldn't mind ruining this one as well!"

"Come on it's new you can't ruin it yet!"

"But if I do then you'll get me a purple one and -"

She stopped and blushed at the thought.

"and what?" Chisei asked with curiousity.

Lyris gathered up her courage:" and I'll get to spend more time with you."

It was definetly a blush on his face them time, he smirked:"Silly, you don't have to ruin a kimono to spend time with me!"

And then he proceeded to climb the tree and sat next to her to enjoy the incredible view.

"Next time we climb here you'll be in a purple kimono."

Her heart raced:" I can't wait to spend more time with you."