A dance from the heart

Diary of Lyris

The giant doors of the Cassel church creaked open, sending waves of dust along with the loud creaking voice.

"Hello?" Miyuki called loudly as she took a few steps inside, she was not expecting an answer, and she did not get one, the church was empty that day, Lyris followed right behind her friend.

"Looks like it's just us today Miyuki!" She announced with a smile.

Miyuki walked across the aisle, her voice echoing in the high ceiling:" That's exactly what I needed, some QUIET."

Then she finally threw herself on one of the seats and exhaled:" it was a long freaking day!"

Lyris was skipping in her walk towards the tall colored glass windows:" We could have simply returned to the dorms if all you wanted was quiet!"

Miyuki giggled:" I actually wanted to take a look at this place, Always heard about it from the fellow students but never got the chance to see it."

Lyris opened her arms wide:"well here we are!" and she started twirling under the colorful sunrays coming from the colored glass windows, her black dress was made just for twirling.

Miyuki clapped:"Oh! wait that was nice! This place is spacious enough for you to dance right?"

Lyris nodded:"it is actually!"

The black haired beauty got up from her seat with excitement and grabbed her phone:" I need to take a video of this!"

The smaller girl tied her hands behind her back:"But I don't have much inspiration right now, the dance is gonna look .. .dry!"

Miyuki stepped closer and adjusted her phone's position to capture a nice angle:" Think of something that makes you happy!"

A pout appeared on Lyris's face, she often did that when she was thinking. "like chocolate?!"

"No dummy!" Miyuki objected:" Something deeper, something you love! something that makes your heart beat out of your chest! someth-"

"Chisei." Lyris inturrupted, she looked at Miyuki as if she's expecting her to say something back. "I love Chisei!"

Miyuki's lips curled into a smile:" I like that!" Her eyes shifted from her friend down to her phone:" Think of Chisei, and dance!" And then she clicked the recording button.

Lyris closed her bright blue eyes, the image of Chisei appeared in her mind, she pictured his details, his crimson brown eyes, his dark hair, his mysterious yet manly aura, his voice when he calls her, how he smiles when she sings for him, and she recalled the feeling in her heart of the moment he said "I love you" to her for the first time, and the moves came flowing to her limbs.

Her hands moved smoothly, above her head, her feet gracefully moving across the floor, no music accompanied her soft movements and yet Miyuki could almost hear the music in her head, her eyes moved with Lyris's every move and every fouette turn.

It was the most beautiful dance from the heart that Miyuki had ever seen.

No music was needed.

Just love.