Profile

Diary of Lyris

L y r i s     A l o n s o

Birthdate: July 17th [Cancer]

Class: Soul Dancer

Gemini: Siryl [named as Lyris backwards]

Height: 146cm

Special features: Vibrant terquoise eyes.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Backstory:

The Alonso family had a long history of having Soul Dancer powers, they’re Powerful magicians who can bend time and the fabric in between worlds.

They can speed up time, use powerful magic to heal themselves and others, and they have a who never leaves they’re side and can double their attack power.

Soul dancers power is extremely rare and only few people have it and all of them are from the Alonso family.

As years passed the holders of this power kept getting fewer until no one had that power anymore for hundreds of years, until Lyris was born.

Upon hearing of her birth, Herzog flew to her home town claiming to be a genetic doctor and wanted to examine her to check her powers, but instead he killed her family and took her with him to Siberia to inject her with dragon blood and grow her power, adding her to the other lab rat children he had in Black Swan Bay, Lyris was three at the time.

__________________________________________________________________________

H e a d c a n o n s

  • Lyris is a ballerina, She started learning ballet at age 3, after being taken away from her family and living in Black Swan Bay, Herzog allowed her to keep learning by ordering some books and tapes for her from the capital.
  • Every single person who sees her is wowed by her eyes.
  • Her eyes are her grandma's feature, she takes after her father a lot but her small build is her mother's.
  • She had three older brothers (Leonard, Lyxander and Lucas)
  • Her gemini is called Siryl which is her name backwards, Siryl has a mind of her own, Lyris can actually hear her.
  • Lyris cared for Vera like her own little sister since she was a baby, she bathed her, changed her diaper, made her bottles, tucked her in, fixed her hair and clothes, and even taught her to read.
  • Her Extra skill is Mirror, she can copy other people's EX
  • Ivan was Lyris's date to the Christmas Banquet.
  • Lyris falls hard for Chisei’s mature personality and natural leadership (and of course his handsome face)
  • Chisei falls for Lyris’ vibrant energy and how full of life she is (and because she said his dream was beautiful unlike the others who keep telling him it’s weird and unrealistic)
  • Lyris loses her trust in Chisei after the trench incident, but she can’t help but still be attached to him, the two finally make up after Erii returns to Chisei and tells him about how Lyris cared for her and protected her, Chisei slowly regains Lyris’ trust.