Chapter 4 - Reflections in the middle of the road

1916
In front of my eyes was an inactive battlefield, and earth was everything in my field of vision. He looked like an uninhabited area, there were cartridges on the floor and the remains of what had once been a good man. The wires delimited a border in the distance, the protection of ours and others, some cannon was distant, rusted by the wind, and by time. The sand rustled below my feet, in a sound almost imperceptible to untrained ears, as I advanced through the abandoned field, my fingertips scraped through the rust of a cannon already buried, as I crouched down to watch the resting corpse. The knees were strengthened when climbing a small slope covered by white sand, and at the end there was a gray immensity to be observed.
 
A sigh came out in a sarcastic laugh, while a small stone came off and rolled down the slope.
 
- War . A hell.
 
- War is a state of conflict, where individuals, thus considered, resolve disputes by force. However, I prefer to call it art.
 
It had left behind me, in the grave tone of an old man. He was dressed in clean war uniforms, medals covered his chest and showed his high rank, should he be a colonel? Strategist? Something like that, in fact, seemed to have a lot of knowledge about the land marked by blood and abandoned by man.
 
Another laugh came from my lips.
 
- Who are you? - The question came in a slip of my tongue, it seemed to be formed, waiting for the moment when it would come out.
 
And then there was silence, long, uncomfortable, but for a moment, necessary.
 
- You think of many possibilities, idealize the reality in which you would have left your father's place. Why, you're just a girl, a child. It takes a lot to be an unbeatable warrior. Intelligence, insight, strength ... Being a warrior requires much more than worldly attributes. - The man laughed heartily, his beard moving due to the contraction of the muscles of his face - He still does not understand the ardor of true art. the essential for mastering the art of war.
 
My eyes went up to the figure that shone in the rays of the sun, which at that moment.
 
- And ... What is the essential? - The issue was released amid its own will.
 
His hands migrated to my shoulder, where they squeezed tight.
 
- The answers to our questions take us through the worst scenarios of mental confusion, or of pure harmony and reflection. Nothing in life is for free, not even the next harvest of rice, at some point, something or someone will charge you. The man shook his head. - It was an interesting conversation, Kim Hyunjin, really interesting. I had promised myself that I would never intervene in such a way, except of course in dire need. It is one of the few that I know of, determined not to succumb so badly, and willing to fight for the protection of others. You will be on an incredible quest for success.
 
A knot rose in my mind, paralyzed by the strange words that came from the mouth of that man as strange as he was, with a slightly downcast posture - that he felt almost melancholy.
 
- I am known by many names, in different places in this world, just find out which one is so correct in my image. - He laughed defiantly - Now, Kim Hyunjin, it is time to wake up, may my blessing accompany you.
 
 
A gasp, enough to indicate that I was awake. With my eyes almost closed, I failed to distinguish the strange shapes that rose in the room, black as terrible monsters that did not exist in childhood dreams. A cold hand rested on my face, making a cold shiver run down my back, speeding up my heartbeat by the unexpected cold.
 
- Hyunjin, you need to wake up. - Someone whispered millimeters from my ear, I was able to feel the scrape of his lips on my ear.
 
My lips parted in a tired, sleepy and completely irritated growl.
 
- Hyunjin, Jiwoo is down there, she said you are late. - In the midst of the confusing noises of that still dark morning, I could make out my sister's voice, which seemed strangely clear and agitated, for the apparent time she was performing.
 
In a quick flow my mind cleared, remembering that two nights ago I had arranged with Jiwoo to leave for the city in a search for more grain for the farms, possibly already be late to be on the road. I jumped up, shivering from contact with the cold floor, and dismissed Yerim with a wave of my hands. The girl quickly left me alone in my room, allowing me to take a quick shower and get ready even faster.
 
I rummaged through some things, picking up my inseparable purse and keeping a few belongings in it, I rummaged through my little hidden chest, looking for some notes and coins - that could be useful for the rest of my day. I put on the worn leather boots, reminding myself that I should get new boots when I arrived in town, and dressed in the thickest coat I had, it was freezing cold that morning.
 
The boots squeaked the wood of the stairs in response to my hurried steps, downstairs, Kim Jiwoo, already fully wrapped up from head to toe, was looking at me with an amused smile on his lips and a mug of steaming coffee in his hand. Almost everyone in the family was in the kitchen, except for Hyejoo - who appeared not to be coming down anytime soon.
 
Jiwoo raised his arm in an awkward wave, his eyes shone in an odd way, seeming to be in control of his loose tongue that possibly burned from the boiling coffee. As a sign, I pointed to the kitchen, indicating that I would get a mug, or even a bottle, of coffee for me, Jiwoo nodded, waving his hand to indicate that he no longer cared about another delay on my part. .
 
With calm and lazy steps I headed to the kitchen, scaring myself briefly when I glimpsed the figure of Heejin in one of the chairs, beside her Yerim seemed to say something without much importance. Again, the feeling of discomfort tightened in my stomach and I felt the breath in my lungs as it met our eyes. I blinked in dismay and reached for my mug, trying to ignore the feeling that was building in my chest and clutching my stomach, I mumbled a "Good morning" and spent a quick sip of the liquid.
 
Jiwoo waited in the room, leaning against the doorframe, her mug was deposited on a small table next to the door, and she was turning a three-key ring between her fingers.
 
- The truck is waiting for us, you have the list, right?
 
I agreed in a slight movement and said goodbye to my mother, promising Yerim that I would try to bring her something from the big city and stating that I would be present for dinner with them. I signaled a brief farewell to Heejin and then left, in the company of Jiwoo who had strangely become a chatterbox when we left my home.
 
 
 
ℋ⚜ ℋ
 
- She's really pretty. - Jiwoo released as soon as we crossed the border of our city, heading for the nearest one for the first stop.
 
My eyes rose from the landscape that stretched as the vehicle progressed, and I allowed myself to stare at Jiwoo, momentarily confused by his words.
 
- I say the stranger. - She again dictated when my confused look answered. - The one who lives in your house.
 
My eyebrows went up at Jiwoo's speech.
 
- You know, news runs fast over there. - She laughed while making a small curve, which I had to hold on the truck window. - And Mrs. Jung is a great gossip. It is no wonder that Jinsoul decided to serve, and Sooyeon and Wheein left for the metropolis, and Soojung ...
 
- We do not quote Jiwoo parties. - I was tough. Taking a deep breath before facing the redhead.
 
- Sorry, I ... I'm sorry.
 
The silence reigned once more, and persisted until we approached the city. Jiwoo parked at a well-known sale, where a beautiful girl soon appeared with a forced smile. We bow in respect to it and, quietly, we head into the small business. There were few things in the small establishment, which strangely gave it a "full" appearance. The girl was a good hostess, she signaled towards a small teapot, a silent question that had been answered with a slight nod, I sat back on the nearest shelf, which last time had been filled with fine herbal teas and other fine grade products.
 
- Dad said they would come. - The girl stated as she the small counter. - He said his materials were already separated.
 
Jiwoo shook his head in agreement.
 
- Where's Mister Jung? - Questioned - Was he ...?
 
The words died before they were finished. The air was heavy and it was as if it was missing as the girl's eyes lowered and her white cheeks, once red, turned pale, perhaps out of fear, perhaps out of concern.
 
- We ... We'll just get our cargo. - Jiwoo said slowly. I rummaged in my pockets, grabbing the old, neatly folded paper, held it out to Jiwoo who received it and held it out to the girl with a small smile painted on his lips. - That's next week's list.
 
The girl received it and nodded toward a small pile of supplies, in boxes, and a small vat of gasoline. I removed each box, one at a time, migrating them to the truck, filled the tank with half the vat and kept the rest in the coolest hiding place the truck had. I returned to the store, where Jiwoo flirted shamelessly with the girl, who at that moment was starting to turn scarlet in her face.
 
I dispersed my friend with a slap on her arm, the girl's discomfort at the redhead's way of acting was noticeable. Jiwoo started towards the truck, amid small grunts irritated by having hindered a "great achievement". I said goodbye by apologizing to my friend's behavior, receiving in return forgiveness and polite thanks from the daughter of Lord Jung, the girl that years ago I had discovered was called Jung Eunbi.
 
 
 
ℋ⚜ ℋ
 
Walking the streets of Paris brought me a nostalgic feeling taken from an old landscape book that my father used to show me at the height of the sleepless night that sometimes held him. During my childhood, I was showered with illusory dreams sown by my father, who faithfully believed that at some point we would be able to say goodbye to the countryside and set out for a new vision in the most urbanized and well-known centers - he dreamed of Paris on his sleepless nights. However, as the years went by, it was easy to realize that we would never leave the little piece we call home a farewell, dreams fell apart before our eyes in the same way that the petals of the most beautiful orchid came off, deforming the ideal, deforming the ideal the beautiful flower. It seemed to me to live in a movie, from which I was able to imagine different scenarios as my shod feet moved along gray sidewalks, a little dirty by the movement of the street and its pedestrians, it was easy to imagine my family's cheerful laughter , Yerim's cheerful smiles, my heart warmed in an illusory happiness.
 
Jiwoo walked beside me, his hands clogged in his punctured pockets and his eyes admired for every corner of the city. I shared his feeling, being equally amazed by the beauty of Paris, becoming almost completely dispersed around me, you can only hear the soft murmurs of Jiwoo because of our proximity. Like me, Jiwoo had never set foot in Paris with the intention of enjoying the place, not that it was exactly what we did at that time - but the waiting time for certain goods was certainly being very useful.
 
There were a few small fairs set on some streets that I had been through, the weight in the small wallet in my purse had reduced considerably and my hands were no longer able to hold the large amount of bags with rolls that I enjoyed with each step. Jiwoo sometimes turned a shiny red apple in his hand, seeming to decide whether to bite it or not, complaining about not having his delicious green apples in his hands. At that moment everything seemed like a great illusion, I had lost myself so much in waking dreams that I hadn't even noticed when Jiwoo walked away from me, possibly in search of some young woman to flirt in that beautiful city. Few stores were open at that time, many people were touchy by an invasion by the Germans, and, by a of fate, or a lucky step, I had run into a lonely bookshop. It was small and squeezed between two large closed establishments, it seemed to be empty, with only the books inside.
 
I entered the establishment in a comforting silence and my eyes shone at the sight that was added in front of me, the door slammed shut. Stacks and stacks of books rose in front of me, making me feel momentarily happy. I approached the nearest pile, where books rose in their most classic appearance. My fingers slid over the pile, removing a book from its middle. The cover-face was facing downwards, but it was possible to notice the wear on its yellowed leaves, I was getting ready to read its title - which would possibly be fading - when a loud sound entered my ears. The sound took me farther into the room, my fingers tightened tightly on the book in my right hand, while the left slid through some bookshelves as I advanced, further ahead there was a knocked over pile, the books were old and quite old-fashioned - just like almost everything in that location.
 
A hand rose in the middle of the pile, it was white, with long, slightly curved fingers, as if looking for something. I quickly approached and held my hand tightly, pulling the person buried amid the pile of books. He was a young boy, pale, with slightly gray eyes and black hair like the night, he wore an old grimy brown apron, which he beat in order to remove all the accumulated dust. He looked up at me and smiled in surprise.
 
- Oh! My Zeus! Forgive me, miss, ”he stammered, embarrassed. His feet came up to jump over the overturned pile and then he stumbled through his act, causing me to take him by the shoulders. - I'm sorry to have to witness this scene Miss. I am really confused, I'm sorry. - He bowed and stood up quickly, in a classic Asian custom. His hands came together in a firm grip. - I was notified of your arrival, Miss Kim.
 
He moved away towards the beginning of the corridor, where there was a small counter with a small cash register. His hands were waving anxiously, as if he were holding on to a great recital, the book weighed in my palm when it began to speak.
 
- You know, I figured it would take a little longer. Usually mortals take longer than expected. - He lifted the board that blocked his passage and turned towards me smiling - A little slowly, I would say. -He crouched behind the counter, looking like he was looking for something.
 
I set the book down on the counter, waiting for what seemed like his eternal search. He looked up, seeming to have found what he was looking for.
 
- It's an interesting book choice, miss. - His eyes lowered and he rummaged in something - “Tears of Aphrodite”, a good story, almost reality. - It opened - First book I read, I was created amid literature adornments. I found! - He stood up holding a medium box carved with beautiful designs.
 
It was made of wood with some metal details, which reminded me of the little box in which I kept my father's last letters. A small padlock gleamed against the spotlight and a small pink tag was securely attached to the object. He deposited the box on the counter, next to the book, and then looked up.
 
- It has your name. - Pointed - Consider this one. From someone who cares.
 
My eyebrows shot up in confusion. Gift? My mind whirled in search of acquaintances in the city of Paris, in no time did a light clear my mind. I was ready to ask him a question when he raised his index finger towards me, his left hand went around his neck and then he removed a thin cord, with a small key as a pendant. The cord was deposited above the box, and the young man opened a big smile. He looked like a completely strange and unknown animation in my view. His hands went up and he pointed to the library.
 
- You know Miss Kim, I look for interested people, or, for those who have a clear mental confusion, even if buried deep in your mind. - He rested his hands on the counter - I heard about my uncle's visit to you, yes, a nice man, quite. - He laughed - I hate him, he is usually a great liar, but, I must admit, he was sincere in question to you. She is an altruistic girl - He raised a finger - Excuse me, you are an altruistic woman, you are brave, it is a pity that you are in a turbulent path of confusion. My godfather once whispered to me that “In order to have a better understanding of those who hide, it is necessary to understand the past that surrounds them”, a beautiful excerpt from 'Melodias a Luz da Lua', an old poem lost in time , recited by Apollo in his nights of confessions to his sister. - The smile that now molded his face was something nostalgic, as if he were remembering something. - But, what I mean, Miss Kim, is that, you must not let go of the burning of the heart, follow what it calls you, and ignore the grips. They usually get in the way.
 
A strange silence fell on the library until the sound of doors slamming caught our attention. The young boy blinked in a lost way and then gave me one last smile.
 
- I'm sorry Miss, our time is up. He passed the counter and walked away a little, returning quickly with a strange smile and, again, a raised finger. - The War awaits the solution of the issue, protected from the boar.
 
 
 
ℋ⚜ ℋ
 
 
 
His speech had impregnated my mind, the words created sparse doubts with each step I took on the streets that little by little were abandoned by the residents of the well-known "City of Light". The way in which he had addressed me resulted in questions that would only be solved by flipping through the pages of an old book, I was looking for answers at that moment, looking for the missing piece in that strange encounter.
 
 
 
Protected from the Boar.
 
Was this a representation? Something I had overlooked in my studies? A part of books, which you had never read? Or a story older than my own that, even because of such perpetuation, had been lost in society's oratories?
 
Jiwoo looked even stranger than at the beginning of the morning, chattering something unattainable to my ears, with the messy red strands and the overcoat wrongly buttoned up to his neck, which seemed to be a useless attempt to hide it. His very swollen lips moved quickly while a small smile refused to come off them.
 
- She was beautiful, Hyunjin, she had brown hair and big brown eyes. She seemed to be a little taller than Jungeu, and her lips parted in a beautiful smile. I was instantly enchanted. - She told me at some point where my ears seemed to open up to her words - I was reading a book in a nearby cafe when I approached her, I admit, I was interested in the book I was reading. We talked a little, about everything and nothing, I even questioned the color of the blouse I wore. Something like Burgundy, which I believed to be red at first sight, to be honest, I didn't even notice the distinction between colors.
 
 
 
My head shook with each word spoken, thoughts scattered like birds in the midst of a confused flight. For a moment, I focused only on Jiwoo's words.
 
- She seemed to be someone special to you. - I said while settling in the bank - He asked her about the name, I imagine.
 
 
 
The smile on his face seemed to widen.
 
 
 
- I don't miss a chance, my friend, I thought you knew me. - She said in a humorous tone - I asked her, but I don't remember exactly your words, Eves? Possibly. I believe it started with "Y", I am no longer sure. However, experience is worth it. - Jiwoo sighed. - I feel that something will be different for now.
 
 
 
- I never saw you in such a way, does it occur to you that you can fall in love with her?
 
 
 
- And how would my friend be possible? It was just a passing encounter with a beautiful girl from Paris. - Jiwoo sentenced when making a bend in the bumpy road - Only if the gods like me very much, so we can meet again. But, tell me, Kim Hyunjin, what did you do to your disappearance? Have I been hoping to bump into you through the city streets? Saying, in reality, did I expect to bump you accompanied? Where have you been for so long?
 
I slid my fingers over my chin before the almost correct response released from my already dry lips.
 
- I've been looking for gifts for Yerim. - I counted quickly - I found a book that I believe I don't have in my house.
 
Jiwoo shook his head in agreement.
 
- And the box? He pointed to the object on my legs.
 
I felt my throat dry before formulating a worthy answer, of which I would not ask other questions, which did not even have answers. And then, I remembered Heejin.
 
- I decided to give Heejin this. - The conviction in my voice had even made me believe my words, knowing that I would not have a new option instead of actually giving it away. - As a “Welcome”, you understand?
 
Jiwoo slipped in a surprised gasp and shook his head.
 
- I understand. A nice gesture I admit. - Said. She parked the truck at our last stop, a small gas station for us to refuel before we return to our small town.
 
 
 
ℋ⚜ ℋ
 
 
When we returned to the city, the sun was already hiding behind the mountains that made up the beautiful scenery of the sunset in the distance. The box burned over my covered legs, making me feel an ecstatic feeling of anxiety and energy. We helped move the cargo to the small shops in the small town, and when finished, Jiwoo took care that the truck was in the safest place ever presented, at least to our idea. I found myself in a state of sentimental mixing, one of the few I owned. My body cried out for a rest, presenting itself with fatigue resulting from the intense work of the day, however, my heart fluttered in quick strides towards my home. I missed my home, even though I only spent a few hours away.
 
At first I was surprised, a movement in the nearest bar caught my attention when I was close to entering the gate. It seemed to be a fight, there was a small circle formed, strangely, I felt the need to get closer. People screamed, some in despair, others in vibrant acclaim, in the midst of it all, I caught a glimpse of my younger sister's frightened eyes, sunk in tears of despair, being held in her arms by a man unknown to me. The view was added a little more, to the desperate sound in the form of a thin scream, the movements between those who fought, I caught a glimpse of long black hair in the midst of all that chaos and I only moved to the distressing call of Yerim.
 
- HYUNJIN !!
 
There seemed to be a superior force on me, something that did not consist of me. My vision reddened, making everything in front of me a blood red river, my steps were fast and precise and even my hearing seemed invalid at that moment, I found myself unable to attribute any external sound to my ears. The left fist lifted quickly and completely out of the control of my sane mind, the nearest man, whose lips lifted in an almost psychopathic smile, widened his eyes when my fist crashed into his stomach. The silence fell on us, and we were only able to hear the sound of heavy and panting breaths. My eyes locked on a frightened Hyejoo, with messy hair and wide eyes, there were some bruises on her face, like a huge purple right next to her eyes. I found myself so lost in my sister's frightened and destroyed face, that I did not notice when the man rose in all his anger, repeated punches were thrown in my face, making him a little numb. I hit back a few blows, mostly hitting his face, my breathing was failing and the vision was already starting to become blurred, the impact was only appeased by the sound of a dry crack, which made the men startle. They dropped us and ran down the empty street, I looked around, a little stunned, confused about what had happened.
 
 
I headed towards Hyejoo, who still looked scared, and held out my right hand. Something dark passed through their almost black orbs, she pressed her lips together in a thin line and then slapped my outstretched hand, standing up on her own and pushing on my shoulders.
 
- What the hell is your problem? - Asked irritably - I was solving this, I had everything under control, but no, you had to come up with your heroine pose. I had to go where I was not called.
 
- Control? Was everything under control? - I asked irritably - Those men would finish you, and they could harm Yerim. Didn't you think of her? Look how scared she is, SHE'S YOUR ING SISTER'S ER! - I definitely hit his face, right in his nose. Hyejoo gasped and pressed his face, I could see the red bathing his hands, he had broken his nose. - This is for you to learn to be more responsible. Can you imagine that I would probably not return? Can you imagine the concern our mother must be in? I who should I ask you, Kim Hyejoo. - I pointed at his face - What did YOU have in mind? You put Yerim in danger, you put Heejin in danger, you have no regard for anything, not even anyone. Maybe that explains why you are always the starting point in situations and no one trusts anything, grow up at once Hyejoo, it is not worth pretending to be something that you are not.
 
I turned around, coming forward with the saddened face of an armed Jiwoo, she pursed her lips and her eyes reflected what seemed to be saddened understanding by the scene. I held out my hand, skirting Heejin's shoulders as Jiwoo assisted Yerim in his walk, the city girl walked in slow steps towards my home. I didn't look back, I ignored the existence of Hyejoo a few meters from us, we just went on, trying to heal the injuries and forget the scene.
 
 
 
ℋ⚜ ℋ
 
 
The swelling was beginning to form on my face and I could already see some purple welts close to my eyes and mouth. I slid the wet, warm cloth over my bruises, wiping blood from the open wounds, sometimes my face contorted in a painful grimace, I should act more cordially. Knocks were heard and my door was opened, my eyes went up and the wet cloth stopped halfway down the path. A strange shiver took over my body and lead plates stuck to my stomach, something was moving bravely inside me, and there were no more explanations for the turmoil that took me constantly when I was in Heejin's presence. She entered the room with the delicacy of a princess who walks through the flowery fields of her castle, a golden glow shining around her, giving her an uplifting look that suited her so much. She was wearing a light flowered dress, which hugged herself in a seemingly delicate way, was barefoot and the concern was visible in her eyes.
 
- Heejin ...? - I put the piece of cloth in the bucket of water and turned in his direction. - Do you need something?
 
His eyes scanned my entire room, stopping at the small table he used as a support to deposit the items he was using at the moment, the look of disgust seemed to have abandoned him.
 
A sigh came from his lips and his right hand ran over his bare left arm.
 
- I ... - She hesitated for a moment, her eyes lowered in an embarrassed gesture - I wondered if I needed help, to ... Take care of the injuries.
 
My eyes went to the pots that held water and a cream of medicinal herbs, my face heated up and I was thankful for the swelling and the purple for hiding my shame so well, no matter how much they hurt.
 
- Oh! - I swallowed and shook my head - I ... I was really going to ask Yerim for help to finish the injuries, she ... always helps me ....
 
My voice dropped to the end of the sentence. It was a clear lie, and it was open for everyone to know, but Heejin's shyness in helping me had warmed my heart in an indescribable way. I pulled a chair from my room to my bed, and then sat down. Heejin approached with the squeezed cloth, which he would have taken at some point in my distraction, sliding it over my wounds.
 
My eyes were fixed on his concentrated face, my throat felt dry and tight. At the end of the cleansing on my face, her fingers slid over the bruised areas, she rubbed the ointment delicately over the nearby open wounds and on my lips and then whispered:
 
- Thank you very much for helping us. His fingers traced the purple relief on my face. - I'm sorry you have ...
 
My lips came apart and my hands slid over hers, starting a small comforting affection.
 
- It's not your fault, Heejin. You were just in the wrong place at the wrong time. You are not to blame for anything.
 
- But you...
 
I got up quickly, placing a finger on her lips, shutting her up.
 
- Come on, just forget what happened today. All right?
 
Heejin shook his head, his face taking on a reddish hue. I removed my finger from his lips and felt a little embarrassed, I had not thought about my actions at the time. She stepped away and took my hands, analyzing the marks and wounds in them. He cleaned them carefully, sometimes pressing on the injured area, causing me to gasp in pain. She slid her fingers covered by the medical paste over my wounds that were already turning a purple color and covered them with bandages, which consisted of almost frayed pieces of an old blouse that had belonged to me as a child. The air had become a little warm inside the room, and I could feel myself suffocating little by little, my heart was beating fast and a discomfort weighed on my stomach.
 
Heejin slid his hands under mine, his eyes locked on the freshly made dressing. She smiled small, a slight lift of lips that had held my gaze for what seemed like a long time. For an instant, surrounded by my wave of shyness, my gaze drew to the ornate box I had won in Paris, the lie I had told Jiwoo weighed on my heart, however I allowed myself to keep my word, no matter how much liar whatever it was.
 
- I ... I brought you something. - He said hesitantly seeing his eyes look confused. - A welcome gift to our family.
 
I walked to where I had deposited the box, taking it with the care that a historian holds a valuable object for years and years, the name tag was gone and the metallic details seemed to shine properly. Heejin's eyes widened and his hand covered his mouth in a surprised attitude, the works shone in animation looking directly at the notch of the beautiful medium-sized box.
 
- I hope you like. - Said while extending the object - There were not many stores open, unfortunately, it was the only one where I managed to find something that could be to his liking.
 
She held the box as carefully as mine, a beautiful smile painted her face.
 
- I really appreciate it. She slid her hand over the clasp that clicked open. Delicate fingers lifted the lid and small tears sprouted into his beautiful eyes. Delicately placed inside the box, there were strips of fabric of different colors, and small bows already ready.
 
- Thank you!
 
Heejin's smile lifted a little more, and from what I think of a sudden ardor between madness and excitement, he planted a kiss on my cheek.
 
 
 
Final Notes
 
This chapter is special, not only because of the time it took me to do it, but because of the amount of words I put in it, many words for a single chapter and that makes me immensely happy for that. I hope you enjoyed the chapter, and forgive me for the horrible writing and the mistakes, I am improving as much as I can.