"Kiss the Girl"

A True Love's Kiss

Much to my chagrin, I cannot believe I actually enjoyed sleeping with her.

 

     No... people, it's not that kind of sleeping. We sleep on the same bed, that's all. Nothing more, nothing less.

     She's my sleeping companion now.

     I like calling her that.

     Practically my owner too.

I've been staying with her and her grandmother for almost five months now.

I spent each day inside her room.

I gonna sound like ert here, but she also changes inside her room. I have no choice but to duck or cover myself with the blankets.

Sometimes, I deliberately drop on the floor in order for me not to see her get dressed.

It was so difficult to do it.

Because whenever she fixes her bed, she will always place me on the middle of it.

I have to crawl slowly to make it look like she placed me on the edge of the bed and fell accidentally.

But somehow I feel content and happy.

     I know I shouldn't be too happy about that, but I do feel happy that someone enjoys my company despite me not saying and moving much.

And I do feel lonely when she goes to school and comes home late.

Even though she was tired from all she did that day, she never forgets to talk to me.

I felt a sense of pride every time she tells me something that happened to her in school of anything for that matter.

I became her silent confidant.

She even tells me about her fears, prayers and secrets.

But among those things, there is this one thing that really stand out on all the things she told me.

This particular secret intrigues me.

She told me about this when she suddenly woke up in the middle of the night and she started crying.

She told me that she dreamt about a woman.

This woman was chasing her in her dream. They were in a forest and everything was dark and cold.

"I tried running as far as I could." She whispered to me as we lay down on the bed.

"But she was gaining, no matter how much I tried running as fast as I can."

"Then out of nowhere, someone grabbed me. I cannot see his face because he was ahead of me."

"We kept on running and little no sooner I saw light breaking the darkness."

"I shouted that we can do it, but he looked back at me. I don't know who he is, and I've never seen that face before."

"When we were near the light, he hurled with so much force I landed a few feet farther away from him."

"I was about to run towards him, to pulled him into the light. But I was too late, the woman grabbed him and forced him back to the darkness."

She shivered when she said the last line.

She was really frightened by the dream that she hugged me throughout the night until she fell asleep.

I was glad I was here to comfort her.

She never told this to her grandmother or anyone else she told me.

She dreamt about that dream five days straight and the same things happen over and over again.

The sixth night, she was nervous to go to sleep.

And I felt really bad for her, all I can do is comfort her.

Deliberately going beside her.

She fell asleep past two in the morning, after staring at her for a while I fell asleep too.

 

 

 

I suddenly sat up when I heard a shrill noise. I looked around the area but everything was pitch black.

Slowly then, my eyes started to get used to the darkness, I can see huge silhouettes that looks like trees.

I looked down at my hand.

I was surprised to see a human hand.

I touched my shoulders, chest, head and face.

"I'm human again?!" I exclaimed. I cannot believe this.

I stood up immediately and started jumping.

Yes, I am human. Again.

I almost laughed but it was cut short when another shrill noise filled the air.

I looked around trying to find the source of the sound.

I can hear the rustling of leaves and branches and I run towards that direction.

I don't even know where I was going, but I knew I was getting closer as the sound started to get louder.

I immediately stopped on my tracks when I saw two figures. The one is lying on the ground with both hands and feet tied, while the other was hovering over the other.

I slowly walked closer to see what was happening.

The person hovering, I can now indentify as a woman, is wielding a knife, ready to stab the person laying on the ground.

Without thinking, I immediately lunged toward that person and tackled it to the ground.

A scream erupted from her when we landed on the ground. I quickly grabbed her wrist as I try to pry the knife.

She put up a good fight, thankfully I got the upper hand and managed to knock her out.

I searched for the knife and immediately released the other person, who is also a woman.

"You're safe now," I told her as I help her to get up.

We went running as fast as we can. We didn't even know where we are going. We just needed to get out of the forest.

But I suddenly halted from running.

Oblivious, I turned around and stared at her to find out who this girl is...

It's my owner!

It's... But... I seem to forgot what her name is.

I tried my best to remember what's her name but my mind went blank.

I opened my mouth to say something, but nothing came out.

Her name starts with an S...

Sungmi? No.

Sunhee? Definitely no.

Sarang? Still, no.

I let go of her hand and started pacing back and forth. Why can't I remember her name?

Did she even told me what's her name?

I racked my hands on my hair, I try to remember what her name is.

My thoughts were cut short when I heard a blood curdling scream. I immediately turned around to see if my owner is still with me.

But she's no longer behind me.

I looked around, then I saw her running towards the opposite direction.

The strange woman was chasing her.

I swiftly run to intercept with her and that woman.

Thankfully, I have long legs.

I manage to reach her in time as I pulled her to the other direction, and run towards the other way.

We just run straight, looking around if the woman is gaining on us.

By the end of the forest, I can see a faint light emitting from it.

The closer we got, the brighter the light appears and no sooner it was an opening.

I heard her shouting something, but I cannot decipher what she is saying.

I halted my pace, angled myself towards her. When she collided with me, I grabbed both her arms and pushed her towards the light.

She landed with a thud on the grass.

I breathe a sigh of relief, knowing that she is safe now.

When I turned around I saw the woman running towards my direction. She lunged towards me in a slow motion.

I didn't get to see her face, but her eyes.

They're as blue and cold as the ice.

 

I bolted right up from the bed.

"What the hell was that?" I murmured.

Then I remembered about my owner.

I turned and checked on her.

She was crying. But she's still asleep.

Did the two of us just had the exact same dream?

I didn't know what to do.

I looked around her room, maybe I can make a sound to wake her up?

Her desks are way too high and I needed to get down from the bed.

I sighed.

Maybe...?

I went towards her face. Tears are still flowing from her eyes, staining her cheeks.

I wiped it off of her face and stared at her.

Then, slowly, I leaned towards her lips.

My nose bumped into her nose and my stitched up plastic smile touched her lips.

All I can think of is, this is harassment.

Literally, in all seriousness. I'm taking advantage of an unconscious woman on a bed.

A loud buzzing sound came out of nowhere and I pulled away from her face.

I looked around her room and it started glowing purple. Like those Christmas lights, but in different hues.

The buzzing sound lasted for quite a few minutes, after that it slowly died.

I looked back at my owner, she stopped crying now.

I smiled at her, a genuine smile. Not that stitched up plastered smile.

Her eyes fluttered, and she slowly opened them.

Her eyes darted around her room for a while, then it landed on me.

When she saw me her eyes widened like an owl.

What happened next was a complete surprise.

A scream, so loud, I bet woke up the whole place escaped her lips.

And the next thing I know I landed on the floor with a thud.

A thud...?!

She grabbed her blanket and run towards the corner of her room, still screaming her lungs out.

Why is she screaming in the first place?

And what is that thud?

I looked down and saw legs of a person, I suddenly frowned.

Then it hit me, I looked at my hands and...

They're human hands!

So that means...

I stood up immediately and went towards her vanity table. And what I saw shook me to the core.

I'm human!

For real!

I touched my face, my hair, shoulders, everything. I even pinched myself to see if this is real. And it hurts!

Which means it's real!

My amusement was cut short when the screaming is still evident.

I turned to her and she immediately stopped screaming and cower from the corner.

I halted my actions as I look down at myself.

"Oh my god...!" I said.

I'm !

"AAAAARRRGHHHHHHH...!!!" A screamed went out of my mouth.

Thus, I, Shim Changmin, screamed the hell out of my lungs and had a duet with my owner.

 

 

 

 

 

Hello, people!!! Did you miss me?lol Miss you all guys, hope you like the chapter!

And a little gift for those Changmin lovers out there! :D

 I knew since the first moment I saw Changmin back then in 2003, he'll grow up into a beautiful man. And he did. I'm a Junsu fan all the way, but my God... When I saw this, all kinds of profanities came out of my mouth. I just can't help it. hahahaha

Better watch this people! lol xD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=It7fJsySpYE

 

Hope you all have a great time!

Don't forget to subscribe and comment!!! Would love to hear from you! :)

And thank you for reading my story.

Lots of love and kisses,

PurpleSky