"This Girl and Me"

A True Love's Kiss

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! :)

Lots of love and kisses,

PurpleSky <3 <3 <3

 

 

 

 

 

The door creaked as it opened.

 

    “Dear, I’m home.”

    “Oh, granny!” A girl’s voice said. “Go get changed or you might catch a cold," she told her.

    “Before I forgot to tell you,” she said, looking inside the bag. “I found this in the street.”

    The old lady held me, right in front of this girl’s face.

    She frowned as she stared at me. “Granny… Don’t tell me you went scavenger hunting again.”

    The girl shook her head and held me, more like she was disgusted by me. Frankly speaking, I wanted to slap her beautiful face.

    Yeah. She’s beautiful.

    Anyways… she took me to another room. The room was painted white, I looked around and it has these weird looking machines with a round window on the middle.

    “Now let me look at you.” She said to me. Then, I saw something odd. Her lips started moving and it formed a smile. Yes, a smile!

    Is this some kind of a miracle?!

    “You’re cute aren’t you?” She commented while placing me on a table. “Let’s get you cleaned up.”

 

    As a stuff toy, if I could blush. I'll probably be sold instantly.

    That girl, not only washed me... But her hands went into places... I cannot say it. It brings shame to me.

    After I was washed, she put me inside one of those weird looking machine with a window.

    A few seconds after, I started rolling inside.

    I felt completely dizzy after that. It looks like the whole damn place is rolling or something.

 

    After that, she took me out of the machine. She pinned my ears to a hanger and left me there to dry.

    I have nothing else to do.

    And I couldn't be bothered to complain.

    I'm just so tired, that I fell asleep a few seconds after she left.

 

    I woke up around midnight, I'm guessing, since the whole house was quiet and all the lights were off.

    I can feel that I'm already dry.

    But I'm stuck, suspended with this hanger.

    I tried using my paws to release the pin from my ears, but I couldn't reach it. I tried swinging and pulling weight down to get off from it. I did everything I could, but it didn't work.

 

    Still thinking of my last resort, I ended up knocking the mop after swinging way too much.

    Not only that... The mop hit a table and everything on it dropped to the floor.

    There was a loud crash.

    Even I covered my eyes in order for me to not see what mess I did.

    It took a few minutes or so, before I hear footsteps coming. I made myself normal as possible when the eyes .

 

    But I swear to God... my button eyes will pop out of its stitches.

 

    That woman, girl or whatever went inside the room only wearing her underwear and a shirt that only hits her hip.

    What is wrong with this woman?

    Back in my days women wore hanboks and protect their modesty.

    And this woman right here is parading in her underwear.

 

    Oh, God!!!

 

    She just unabashedly bends over!

    I wanted to faint.

    The audacity!

    The shock!!

    The horror!!!

 

    I looked up at the ceiling, waiting for her to finish what she was doing.

    After she was done putting back the things in the right places, she left and turned off the lights.

    I couldn't do anything else and decided to go back to sleep.

 

    I woke up to the sound of birds chirping.

    I realized the place was kinda dark. I tried moving myself but I couldn’t.

    My face is squished by a soft wall. I cannot tell what it is, since I can’t move my head to look around.

    Suddenly I felt the wall moved a little bit. It was rather strange.

    Why would a wall move?

    Then I heard soft sounds, like someone was heaving. It sounded like breathing… Yes, that’s right!

    It was breathing softly.

    Now why would a wall breathe?

    A flash of sunlight hit my button eyes, I immediately covered my eyes with my paws.

    After adjusting to the brightness, I slowly lowered my paws.

    I almost squealed when I suddenly moved with moving myself. I was up in the air for a millisecond when I landed on a soft surface.

    I didn’t move for a while, when I felt it was safe to move, I instinctively looked up. And I was stunned to know where I am.

    I was inside the girl’s bedroom.

    And I, Changmin, am on top of her chest.

 

 

 

GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO HAPPY TO BE BACK!!!! SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE, I GOT SICK AND I WAS SO BUSY WITH SCHOOL!

ANYWAYS, hello to all again! I missed you.

I haven't proofed read this chapter, so there may be grammatical errors or wrong spellings.

 

Hello to all my subs here~~~!

I hope I can hear from you soon! :)

I hope you enjoy this new chapter!

 

Lots of love and kisses,

PurpleSky